Question to All: Will you accept Twitter as Trump's mode of communication?

Serious question since Trump either does big rallies, where no one is allowed to talk or ask a question, or Twitter, where he goes unquestioned there, too. Forget press conferences, he'll have maybe one of those a year if we're lucky.

Twitter seems a fine method for by-passing idiot Democrat media and communicating directly with the people.

He will hold press conferences as well, of course.

Um..hmmm. So you want him to go unchallenged with his words and actions and you have no questions you wish asked? Really. You fuckers really have elected a dictator this time.

Nonsense. He can speak directly to people on Twitter unfettered by the filter of the Democrat-run news services, who will still be free to comment as they will.

They simply lose their ability to try to control the conversation.

No one in the history of presidential elections has gotten as much free, unfettered, uninterrupted air time as Trump has. And yet he cries like a little girl and demeans the press.
On one hand you fucking idiots say Trump plays the media like a violin, then you reverse yourself and say they control the conversation. Make up your myopic minds.

HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE CANNOT CONTROL THEM, AND HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO.

THEIR PROBLEM IS THAT THEY CANNOT CONTROL HIM, AND THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Who cares if 'you' accept it or not?! If that is the mode of communication he chooses people will have to deal with it.

If two years ago someone told you that your next President is too gutless to handle a bunch of reporters and would resort to Twitter, you would have laughed and called them an idiot, idiot.

Too gutless?

“The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down,” the source added. A second source confirmed the encounter.

The Post adds that “the meeting took place in a big board room and there were about 30 or 40 people, including the big news anchors from all the networks…"

“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong. He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was network of liars.

“Trump didn’t say Katy Tur by name, but talked about an NBC female correspondent who got it wrong, then he referred to a horrible network correspondent who cried when Hillary lost who hosted a debate – which was Martha Raddatz who was also in the room.

“Gayle did not stand up, but asked some question, ‘How do you propose we the media work with you?’ Chuck Todd asked some pretty pointed questions. David Muir asked how are you going to cope living in DC while your family is in NYC? It was a horrible meeting."

Politico adds further details, according to which "Trump complained about photos of himself that NBC used that he found unflattering, the source said. Trump turned to NBC News President Deborah Turness at one point, the source said, and told her the network won’t run a nice picture of him, instead choosing “this picture of me,” as he made a face with a double chin. Turness replied that they had a “very nice” picture of him on their website at the moment."

Trump "Exploded" At Media Execs During Off-The-Record Meeting: "It Was A F--king Firing Squad" | Zero Hedge

He doesn't want to associate with liars and master propagandists... that's all.

Yes, totally gutless, or else he would have allowed the meeting to be broadcast, you total fucking idiot.

Dream on!

The reign of your beloved propaganda horn is coming to a close.

"""The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, ensuring that there is no prohibition on the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, ..."""

Who cares if 'you' accept it or not?! If that is the mode of communication he chooses people will have to deal with it.

If two years ago someone told you that your next President is too gutless to handle a bunch of reporters and would resort to Twitter, you would have laughed and called them an idiot, idiot.

Too gutless?

“The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down,” the source added. A second source confirmed the encounter.

The Post adds that “the meeting took place in a big board room and there were about 30 or 40 people, including the big news anchors from all the networks…"

“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong. He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was network of liars.

“Trump didn’t say Katy Tur by name, but talked about an NBC female correspondent who got it wrong, then he referred to a horrible network correspondent who cried when Hillary lost who hosted a debate – which was Martha Raddatz who was also in the room.

“Gayle did not stand up, but asked some question, ‘How do you propose we the media work with you?’ Chuck Todd asked some pretty pointed questions. David Muir asked how are you going to cope living in DC while your family is in NYC? It was a horrible meeting."

Politico adds further details, according to which "Trump complained about photos of himself that NBC used that he found unflattering, the source said. Trump turned to NBC News President Deborah Turness at one point, the source said, and told her the network won’t run a nice picture of him, instead choosing “this picture of me,” as he made a face with a double chin. Turness replied that they had a “very nice” picture of him on their website at the moment."

Trump "Exploded" At Media Execs During Off-The-Record Meeting: "It Was A F--king Firing Squad" | Zero Hedge

He doesn't want to associate with liars and master propagandists... that's all.

Yes, totally gutless, or else he would have allowed the meeting to be broadcast, you total fucking idiot.

Dream on!

The reign of your beloved propaganda horn is coming to a close.

I just posted the 1st Amendment. I know you've got the 2nd Amendment tattooed on your ass, but there's one right before it that tackles your stupidity nicely.

"""The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, ensuring that there is no prohibition on the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, ..."""
The press is free to self destruct....and we are free to help them....so......

Trump was constantly answering questions form anyone in the Media who wanted to ask. He actually called into Looney Bins like Morning Joe's.

Took all the abuse they had to give, and gave it back double.

He needed them then. Now, he does not.

Now, he can just talk directly to the American People....who he works for. He works for the American People; not the fucking New York Times. The Pussies in the Republican Congress need to know who they work for and quit being scared shit-less of the fucking New York Times.

The thing Trump understands that pompous assholes from places like the New York Times and CNN is that THEY are so hated and distrusted...that it actually helps him when they rip on him.

They have been on his ass from the morning after the election. Some of it is pathetic...the latest being the conniption hissy fit they are having over the fact that he talked to the President of Taiwan on the phone for 10 minutes.

And how about this?

The Media has its jimmies rustled because Trump is not getting the Hillary Clinton-John Kerry corrupt & incompetent State Department to tell him what to say when he talks to the leaders of other countries. CNN doesn't understand that the American Citizen would be furious if he did do such a stupid thing.

Serious question since Trump either does big rallies, where no one is allowed to talk or ask a question, or Twitter, where he goes unquestioned there, too. Forget press conferences, he'll have maybe one of those a year if we're lucky.
Trump has had many press conferences, and in known hostile territory. Hillary was AWOL for most of the election. Who said Trump will only tweet?

I seriously think you have dementia.

Given the amount of lies by the mainstream media, he should not give them anything at all.

Only to rightwingnut Breitbart loons

That is a very stupid question. Trump's spokesperson will hold press conferences just like Obama's has done. The difference, though, is that the press will be hostile now instead of sycophantic.

Yes, Trump will have a press secretary. All presidents do. You didn't answer my question. No other PE has communicated in a juvenile way through Twitter as Trump has. Obama didn't demean the office by Tweeting. Just the opposite:

Obama beats record for press conferences
Obama beats record for press conferences

Wednesday, November 26, 2008
In the 22 days since winning the White House, President-elect Barack Obama has taken 22 questions from reporters and has done two sit-down television interviews.

The Democrat held his fourth press conference since Nov. 4 in Chicago Wednesday morning — his third in as many days — an unprecedented bit of access for reporters who have grown accustomed to President Bush’s infrequent moments taking questions and already surpassing the last four presidents-in-waiting.

Mr. Obama has beat his four predecessors in number of post-election, pre-inauguration press conferences, and is inheriting a troubled nation. With one Cabinet post officially named, he is working at a faster clip than former President Bill Clinton."""

Trump uses modern technology to communicate. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunity to watch and hear him give speeches. He's not even in office yet. How many press conferences did Obama give between election day and inauguration day?

Twitter seems a fine method for by-passing idiot Democrat media and communicating directly with the people.

He will hold press conferences as well, of course.

Um..hmmm. So you want him to go unchallenged with his words and actions and you have no questions you wish asked? Really. You fuckers really have elected a dictator this time.
He's not even in office yet. You're really desperate to find something to criticize, aren't you?

It suits me for him to communicate directly with Americans. If this new technology had been available for Thomas Jefferson, he no doubt would have used it as the most effective way to inform the people.

Trump can tell CNN and the rest of the media cocksuckers who have declared war on him...he can tell them to Get Fucked...and that would suit me too.

Wolf Blitzer can read off his tweets....to fill up their air time. Its all they deserved to do.
Presidents starting with FDR had "fireside" chats, radio or TV broadcasts where it was carried live. A lot more than a 140 words about some 16 year old kid.
How many did that before they were inaugurated?

I don't see Trump having big rallies after he's in office he'll be to busy he's not Obama for craps sake. I'm sure he will make the important press conferences and stay away from inflammatory issues he's not Obama for craps sake,. as a matter of fact he probably won't have a whole lot of time for conferences Trump is a driven business man who seems to like to get shit done, he's not Obama for craps sake.

It suits me for him to communicate directly with Americans. If this new technology had been available for Thomas Jefferson, he no doubt would have used it as the most effective way to inform the people.

Trump can tell CNN and the rest of the media cocksuckers who have declared war on him...he can tell them to Get Fucked...and that would suit me too.

Wolf Blitzer can read off his tweets....to fill up their air time. Its all they deserved to do.
Presidents starting with FDR had "fireside" chats, radio or TV broadcasts where it was carried live. A lot more than a 140 words about some 16 year old kid.
How many did that before they were inaugurated?
I give up. How many?

I don't see Trump having big rallies after he's in office he'll be to busy he's not Obama for craps sake. I'm sure he will make the important press conferences and stay away from inflammatory issues he's not Obama for craps sake,. as a matter of fact he probably won't have a whole lot of time for conferences Trump is a driven business man who seems to like to get shit done, he's not Obama for craps sake.
I tend to agree. Once inaugurated, I think Trump will be up to his ass in alligators in an effort to drain the swamp.

He's already getting a reality check. I'm sure his Russian reality check is coming soon.

Forum List

Back