Question to Obama

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Or any other liberal that would like to take a crack at answering my question;

What is the difference between ISSI and Al Qaeda?

Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq, and now Yemen are now wide open to become terrorist havens. All brought to us by our President...Mr Hussein Obama. I wish he would just stay on the golf course for the next two years.

Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq, and now Yemen are now wide open to become terrorist havens. All brought to us by our President...Mr Hussein Obama. I wish he would just stay on the golf course for the next two years.
Where you been? He won the war.

Or any other liberal that would like to take a crack at answering my question;

What is the difference between ISSI and Al Qaeda?

Five ways ISIS al Qaeda differ TheHill

Structure

“ISIS is fighting more like a conventional army than al Qaeda ever did.”

Tell that to the troops that are engaging Al Qaeda affiliates in Afghanistan every day.

Brutality

“It may seem strange to say, but ISIS is even more brutal than al Qaeda.”

Tell that to the people that had to deside to either burn to death or jump from the 80th floor

ISIS is more popular with young people

“ISIS now has more followers than al Qaeda because of the recruitment boom to Syria.”

Bullshit…after 9-11 we all watched as young Muslims all over the middle east parade in the streets and toss candy like it was a great day. This one is the most idiotic example of the five.

Al Qaeda has attacked the US. ISIS has not

“ISIS has made clear it wants to attack the U.S., whereas al Qaeda already has. For that reason, al Qaeda is still considered the recognized leader of the global jihadist movement”

Better knock on wood…

Funding

“Al Qaeda’s core has been traditionally reliant on donor funding, whereas ISIS is more reliant on illicit activities such as selling oil on the black market.”

Okay so ISIS is better at stealing and Al Qaeda was funded by Saudi Arabia.

Siete AKA # 7 ........I think you need to read more.

Last edited:
Anyone else????
I've tired of #7....he or she must be very young and in the grasp of some institution of higher learning...hey! maybe it's Harvard like Obama.

bin Laden was al Qaeda's leader, Obama is ISIS' leader. Wadda you think happened to that stimulus money?

And how were these terrorist camps 'brought to us' by Obama. That implies a degree of causation I think you'll have a very hard time supporting factually.

The Hill, a respected source by the Right, suddenly isn't good enough. Simpletons posting on a partisan website, in normal partisan fashion are smarter than The Hill.

lets review .. The Hill or a gaggle of partisan idiots patting each other on the ass and name calling like children..

and RW's can't figure out why anyone with an IQ over 70 laughs at them.

And how were these terrorist camps 'brought to us' by Obama. That implies a degree of causation I think you'll have a very hard time supporting factually.

Says the far left drone that will support their religion without question of hesitation..

The Hill, a respected source by the Right, suddenly isn't good enough. Simpletons posting on a partisan website, in normal partisan fashion are smarter than The Hill.

lets review .. The Hill or a gaggle of partisan idiots patting each other on the ass and name calling like children..

and RW's can't figure out why anyone with an IQ over 70 laughs at them.

Another far left drone pushing their religious propaganda not based in reality.

Forum List

Back