Question,Why Hasn't Obama Denounced Anthony Weiner For Embarrassing The Democrats?

Why on earth would he?

For one, Weiner's actions are a resume enhancement for Democrats.

Also, if the President denounces every scandal that happens in Congress, he would never accomplish anything.
That's true. I don't recall past presidents denouncing members of congress for bad behavior.

Why, now that I think of it, Mark Foley was not denounced by then President Bush for preying on underage boys.

But why should he have? Foley's actions were a resume enhancement for Republicans.

The Republican party is full of proud men that like to prey on young boys.

Why on earth would he?

Also, if the President denounces every scandal that happens in Congress, he would never accomplish anything.
That's true. I don't recall past presidents denouncing members of congress for bad behavior.

Why, now that I think of it, Mark Foley was not denounced by then President Bush for preying on underage boys.

But why should he have? Foley's actions were a resume enhancement for Republicans.

Foley resigned. And those "young boys" were 18 years old.

Why on earth would he?

Foley resigned. And those "young boys" were 18 years old.
He resigned after denying it when it came to light. And apparently it was an open secret in congress for years.

At least one of the pages was sixteen.

It's clear. Obama doesn't want to touch Weiner.

And who can blame him?

This FRACAS is really an issue for the House Democrat Leadership to handle.

:confused:

The pattern of Dem's&Liberals embarrassing themselves,making Obama look like a clown,& getting away with financial scandals never ends. And when they get caught and make the Democrats look like a bunch of fools, Obama just lets it slide. A week(or so) ago we find out that Congressman Weiner has been showing "His Little Friend" to much younger women on the net, he is the poster-boy of the Democratic Party ,now all Democrats are embarrassed & not one Peep From Obama. Maybe Obama approves of his friend showing his private parts to numorous girls on twitter? Does Obama Really Expect To Be Re-Elected After A Weiner-Gate Scandal Of Which He Never Denounced?:razz:

I think the public and Congress can deal with it. I don't remember Bush or any other president getting involved with issues like this. Just another talking point over nothing.

The party of Bill Clinton, Teddy Kennedy, John Edwards, Barney Frank, Eliot Spitzer, Gerry Studds, Gary Hart, Jim McGreevey, Mel Reynolds, Jerry Springer, Gary Condit, Wilbur Mills, Bob Wise, Brock Adams, Neil Goldschmidt, Fred Richmond, Allan Howe, Kwame Kilpatrick, Daniel Inouye, Joe Waggonner, Wayne Hays, Walter Jenkins and Paul Patton has long since lost its shame for such scandals.

The pattern of Dem's&Liberals embarrassing themselves,making Obama look like a clown,& getting away with financial scandals never ends. And when they get caught and make the Democrats look like a bunch of fools, Obama just lets it slide. A week(or so) ago we find out that Congressman Weiner has been showing "His Little Friend" to much younger women on the net, he is the poster-boy of the Democratic Party ,now all Democrats are embarrassed & not one Peep From Obama. Maybe Obama approves of his friend showing his private parts to numorous girls on twitter? Does Obama Really Expect To Be Re-Elected After A Weiner-Gate Scandal Of Which He Never Denounced?:razz:

The ignorance of conservatives is, quite frankly, stunning.

Since when has any president commented on individual members of either party who run afoul of ethics rules or get in trouble?

Did Bush ever weigh in on bathroom stall foot-tapping Senator Larry Craig? How about on FL congressman Mark Foley.

By the way, just for giggles, would you care to guess which administration in the last 30 years or so had the greatest number of former officials who were prosecuted and convicted of various crimes?

If memory serves me correctly, it was the Reagan administration.

To date, nobody in the Obama administration has been convicted (or even tried in a court of law) for any crimes.

It's clear. Obama doesn't want to touch Weiner.

And who can blame him?

This FRACAS is really an issue for the House Democrat Leadership to handle.

actually, I do think Obama wants to touch Weiners Weener, being his husband Michele wont let him touch his weiner anymore(Michele lost his sex-drive ever since seeing Obama check out a 16 yr old girls butt in Europe).

You people are morally bankrupt.

You care about nothing but party.

You will lie about anything and forgive a guy who wears diapers and shits in them so his favorite prostitute can mother and fuck him at the same time.

What does the right do about it?

Well they say pray for him and vote him right back in.

All because he is a republican.

You have been outed for the complete partisan idots you are.

You people are morally bankrupt.

You care about nothing but party.

You will lie about anything and forgive a guy who wears diapers and shits in them so his favorite prostitute can mother and fuck him at the same time.

What does the right do about it?

Well they say pray for him and vote him right back in.

All because he is a republican.

You have been outed for the complete partisan idots you are.

Yeah........when the GOP members got caught, they stated they'd pray for them and their families.

Where is the good Christian values when it comes to Weiner? Doesn't he deserve to have his family prayed for as well?

Or..........are you selective about who you pray for, because you think that person isn't worthy of your prayers?

Jesus would be so proud..........:eusa_whistle:

I am still waiting for the Libs to compare the Weiner scandal to a previous scandal where a Republican sent nude pics of himself on the net. So far no luck, so all they can do is compare it to sex scandals of Republicans, yet Democrats are always having extra-marital affairs. God knows how many boys Barney Frank and Charles Schumer are sleeping with as we speak.

I am still waiting for the Libs to compare the Weiner scandal to a previous scandal where a Republican sent nude pics of himself on the net. So far no luck, so all they can do is compare it to sex scandals of Republicans, yet Democrats are always having extra-marital affairs. God knows how many boys Barney Frank and Charles Schumer are sleeping with as we speak.

What about that idiot that sent pics of himself on Craig's List?

BTW.........lots of politicians are starting to re-think using Twitter.

I am still waiting for the Obama/Weiner press conference when he will state "In My Opinion,Anthony Weiner Was Acting Stupidly When He Sent His 3 Inch Penis To Younger Naive Women On Twitter" Next week I am going to have to Give Congressman Weiner a GOOD SPANKING !!!! {Actually I think Congressman Weiner will enjoy it}

Because there is no behavior to low for the left to go, its pretty hard for them to hold someone even someone who supposedly represents them to a decent standard when they themselves have none. Just saying

I can't imagine what would of happened if WeinerSchnitzel was caught urinating behind a unisex strip joint in the bronx.

Forum List

Back