Question...

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Without using Google, can anyone tell me what uses more brain power that any other activity?

Teleportation.

I always get a headache if I travel more than a mile using brain power only

Bragging about your sex life? My sex life I don't have to brag about it's legendary...

Then either tell us, or I'm gonna Google it.

If it's not sex, then I'm thinking it should be some kind of athletic activity that requires thinking, because using your body while thinking about something is why I said sex.

But, if it's not sex...................well..................second guess is texting, because in some people's cases, a bomb could go off next to them and they wouldn't notice if they were texting.

Then either tell us, or I'm gonna Google it.

If it's not sex, then I'm thinking it should be some kind of athletic activity that requires thinking, because using your body while thinking about something is why I said sex.

But, if it's not sex...................well..................second guess is texting, because in some people's cases, a bomb could go off next to them and they wouldn't notice if they were texting.
Patience, grasshopper. Let's see if someone can get lucky. I'll answer it in good time.

Without using Google, can anyone tell me what uses more brain power that any other activity?

The consumption of our oxygen, brain oxygen use is 20-25% and it uses more oxygen than the other any other organ of the human body per gram and per minute, the brain consumes approx 2.4 ml of oxygen per minute this is 1,400 grams of Encephalic tissue which is 1400 x 2.4 ml = approx 20-25% of brain oxygen use, this also is continuous 24/7 365 days a year, not like turning off this is an option or you'll be dead.

I did not Google I know this because:

don-t-blame-me-i-was-born-awesome.png

The consumption of our oxygen, brain oxygen use is 20-25% and it uses more oxygen than the other any other organ of the human body per gram and per minute, the brain consumes approx 2.4 ml of oxygen per minute this is 1,400 grams of Encephalic tissue which is 1400 x 2.4 ml = approx 20-25% of brain oxygen use, this also is continuous 24/7 365 days a year, not like turning off this is an option or you'll be dead.

I did not Google I know this because:

View attachment 169990
Then bonging would use more brain power to hold in more air..

Forum List

Back