Question...

OK. I'll have pity on you and answer the question. It's playing the piano.

Piano propaganda for certain. But -- it would be musical performance. Like THIS guy...

AND -- that's very similar to my brain activity level during sex... :biggrin:

:shock:

Well that WAS the #1 guess to the OP's question -- right?

I don't know. :lol: Wasn't my guess.

Well it DID cross my mind. But I guessed "escaping hordes of roving zombies"..

I saw.
SMILEW~130.gif

I was going to say....Mathematics? Geometry?

Trigonometry?

what

Playing piano.

I liked piano. I studied piano as a child ....it was pleasant....very easy and nice

now maths on the other hand....:rolleyes:
It was easy? So you still play? I ran a music school once. Saw most kids quit before knowing how to play. Didn’t look easy

It was ok...but I was only a child.
I don't play anymore, apart from one tune only ..."Blue Moon" :D
Wow! you really run a music school? Cool!

I was going to say....Mathematics? Geometry?

Trigonometry?

what

Playing piano.

I liked piano. I studied piano as a child ....it was pleasant....very easy and nice

now maths on the other hand....:rolleyes:
It was easy? So you still play? I ran a music school once. Saw most kids quit before knowing how to play. Didn’t look easy

It was ok...but I was only a child.
I don't play anymore, apart from one tune only ..."Blue Moon" :D
Wow! you really run a music school? Cool!
I used to run one. It was cool until I realized only the owner makes money.

I love showing people how easy two or three chord songs are. You know love is what I got by sublime? Just D & G. Royals by Lorde? D C & G

I was smart because I always sang along while I played so I didn’t have to go back and relearn how to sing and play after I learned how to just play the guitar. I saw so many kids make that mistake but maybe they weren’t singers.

We had two girls make it far on American idol. Malaya and I forget the other girls name. That was before my time but I marketed that fact for all it was worth.

One of my jobs was to recruit kids into bands then get them to perform in public events. It was a fun job for sure. Love kids and music

Last edited:

Forum List

Back