Questions for liberals and progressives

In May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

bookbio.jpg

A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

Yep- and Breitbart also pointed out that Breitbart didn't believe in any of the Birther idiocy in the same article:
Andrew Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

And of course the author of the pamphlet said it was merely a mistake:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

But nothing stops Birthers from lying. Just like Holocaust deniers.

And you called me a stupid douche for believing obama? Maybe there is hope for you

Sorry. My time for idiots has run out for now. Try again later.
You brought up birthers. Obama was first. Then Michelle. Third was Hillary. What a dumb ass obama was, he was born in Hawaii, not kenya
Poor Kaz still believing all of that Birther crap.
i'd say you believed the birther crap. obammy's version.

I'd say I believe in the facts- real version. Not the Trumpian 'alternative facts'.
there were no facts. that's the entire thing. you all just assumed he was born in the US. until it took him sooooo long to find a birth certificate, fabricated and why it took so long. It's amazing that the gal that got it died. so mysterious how that always works for the dems.

In May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

bookbio.jpg

A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

Yep- and Breitbart also pointed out that Breitbart didn't believe in any of the Birther idiocy in the same article:
Andrew Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

and yet they printed it. hmmmm why would they do that? there is absolutely no logic there.

bookbio.jpg

and yet they printed it. hmmmm why would they do that? there is absolutely no logic there.

Yes...indeed there are several sources very close to Obama who said he was born in Kenya...of course after Obama decided or those controlling him decided to run him for the presidency it quickly became eviden all those sources had to be covered up aka discredited, denied etc. aka oh it was just a mistake bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes.

Obama Born In Kenya?  His Grandmother Says Yes.

You don't think $145 million is personally gaining???

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I bow to your stupidity, you have achieved remarkable heights in the field

145 million would be great, but you haven't shown where she got that.

Google is your friend. You already know she did. This is just you covering your ears and closing your eyes and saying no it wasn't, no it wasn't, no it wasn't.

At this point it's literally not possible for me to lose any more respect for you. You're like a kid with a jar of paint spilled all over the picture he was drawing saying he didn't do it. It's sad. Just stop posting, you're such an embarrassment to yourself

Your opinion of me is not real high on my list of important things. I'm sure you are just as convinced about the birth certificate crap and Bigfoot sightings.
The birther thing is comic. What a stupid douche obama was for starting it

The Birther thing is idiotic. What a stupid douche Birthers are for believing in it.

View attachment 195034

My favorite part is that Birthers believe that Trump was just a gullible tool of Clinton.

Show me credible proof that she personally gained from a donation to her foundation. Unlike Trump's foundation, hers was monitered, and it's obvious the money didn't go to her.

You don't think $145 million is personally gaining???

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I bow to your stupidity, you have achieved remarkable heights in the field

Google is your friend. You already know she did. This is just you covering your ears and closing your eyes and saying no it wasn't, no it wasn't, no it wasn't.

At this point it's literally not possible for me to lose any more respect for you. You're like a kid with a jar of paint spilled all over the picture he was drawing saying he didn't do it. It's sad. Just stop posting, you're such an embarrassment to yourself

Your opinion of me is not real high on my list of important things. I'm sure you are just as convinced about the birth certificate crap and Bigfoot sightings.

If obama had presented his long form birth certificate from the beginning like most do when axed for it....none of this turmoil would have occurred. It is not rocket science....therefore....common sense says he did not have one. If a cop pulls you over for a traffic violation and ax you foe yo drivers license....and you have one in your pocket...would you be stupid enough not to pull it out and show it? duh.

Barack Obama's half-brother Malik tweets Kenya birth certificate

Malik-Obama-AP.jpg

Malik Obama, the older brother of Barack, holds an undated picture outside his shop in Siaya in eastern Kenya AP
Barack Obama’s half-brother has once again repeated the claim that the former US President was born in Kenya.

Malik Obama tweeted a copy of what he said was a valid birth certificate proving that his half-brother was born in Mombasa, the West African nation's second city.

It featured Mr Obama’s correct date of birth and includes the masthead: “Coast Province General Hospital, Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya”.

Alongside the picture, he wrote: “Surely. What’s this?”

View image on Twitter

Malik Obama

✔@ObamaMalik

The 55-year-old former president has been dogged with questions about his birthplace since his US Senate campaign in 2004.

The issue, along with questions about his religion, have been frequently discussed ....even by hillary when she ran against him.

All US presidents must be born in America, according to Article Two of the country's constitution.

, Mr Obama published his birth certificate in 2008, which gives Hawaii as the place of birth, and his long-form certificate in 2011. But again.............why the long wait? He certainly waited as long as he possibly could....until the political heat forced him to present something....and since he did not have a legitimate birth certificate...the only option left for him was to make up one....or more accurately have it done.

Phoenix sheriff has also insisted Mr Obama's birth certificate was "fake" after investigating for five years.

Clinton's 2008 Campaign Started Birther Issue

Priebus: It Is Not Fiction, It Is The Truth That Clinton's 2008 Campaign Started Birther Issue

Last edited:
If he ordered the FBI to 'spy' on the Trump campaign for political purposes. I would care. However, all evidence points to the fact that he did not order the FBI to 'spy' on the Trump campaign...that's a figment of RWNJs imaginations.
So Clapper said yesterday there was an informant in the Trump Campaign sent there by the FBI and you seem to think Obama didn't order that? That Comey Brennan and Clapper infiltrated a GOP campaign during an election all on their own?
I don't know how you can think that....
Clapper said they sent him into the Trump campaign because of Russian attempts to mess with our elections but they didn't tell Trump and they didn't put a spy in the other major campaigns like Bernie's....or Hillary's? That needs a lot of wishful thinking to ignore all of those facts...
Obama tapped phones of congress members and reporters why is it so hard to believe he spied on Trump?

I watched it. Nowhere did he say what you claimed, which is that the FBI had a spy “in bedded” in the Trump campaign.

Certainly, no one was in bed with trump, not even Melanie.

Clapper was speaking about a whistleblower who went to the FBI.

Now ya know. Will you learn? Of course not, you’re ineducable.

Do I have to wipe your ass for you too?

Not to mention the fact that Iran violated the nuke deal more than once... no one ever cares to bring that up.

Are you proud of Obama? If you are tell us why...if you are not tell us why.....if he spied on the Trump Campaign do you care?
Let's see.... He oversaw the killing of Bin Laden, got the economy back on track after it was spun into a recession, he got millions of people insured who previously didn't have one and he got Iran to stop developing nuclear weapons. As to the second question. Depends on the motivation. Spying for political motives, I would mind. Spying because there's a credible suspicion of illegal activity, no this would be a a matter of either criminal justice or national security, either are valid reasons to investigate a political campaign.
He got laden with Intel that was received through water boarding. You know the thing that made you piss your panties?
He made people pay for something that most couldn't afford it, and couldn't afford the deductible if they did need it. Oh and how is Obama care doing now?
He gave Iran billions of dollars and time to become nuclear.
They were certified to be in compliance by Trump himself

What a stupid douche you are for believing it.
Obama lied, idiot. He was born in Hawaii. Who gets their birthplace wrong? Obama ... and ...
Do you ever stop kazzing?

Ever???

Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

ISIS didn’t start under Obama but they certainly thrived thanks to decisions made by his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.

MS-13 started under Reagan. Where’s your outrage?
They started before him stupid.....and its not when they started that is important...its who has the balls to stop them...and so far it looks like Trump is the favorite....
LOL

Oh, look... a ^^^ hypocrite ^^^

Sure was important to you to (falsely) claim ISIS started under Obama...
Isis started their little army after Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq prematurely to win an election.
... now you pretend like it doesn’t matter when a gang of murderers started. :eusa_doh:

So? How many MS13’s has Trump deported?
Oh? What were those decisions?

What a stupid douche you are for believing it.
Obama lied, idiot. He was born in Hawaii. Who gets their birthplace wrong? Obama ... and ...

When exactly did that happen Kaz?

Oh wait- you are just kazzing again.

Barack Obama has consistently informed the world that he was born in Hawaii. Starting in 1990 multiple newspaper interviews with him noted his birth in Hawaii, and of course he wrote a book that was a best seller telling everyone where he was born.

You really need to stop kazzing.

Hey....I could claim i was born in Kimbuktoo....but would that claim make it true?
Great, now let’s see you produce two genuine birth certificates, both certified by the state...

Why did Obama wait so long to produce the long form birth certificate?
He didn’t have to release it at all after releasing his short form, which had already provided adequate proof he was born in Hawaii.

How many times has anyone here ever had to show two different certifications of live birth?

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says a new video analysis shows that parts of Obama's birth certificate were copied from another certificate. After arguing his point for five years, Arpaio says he will turn this new evidence over to the fed.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, still a 'birther,' says 5-year investigation proves Obama birth certificate is 'fake'

In exacting detail, Zullo explained how a careful analysis of the document’s typed letters and words, as well as the angles of the date stamps, proved the forgery.

According to the theory, the birth certificate presented to the public was created after copying and pasting information from the legitimate birth certificate of a woman born in Hawaii. An accompanying video simulated how the text would have been moved.

Zullo repeatedly stressed that the theory was supported by two experts on two separate continents. He said the investigators analyzed nine Hawaii birth certificates, and that one of them, belonging to a woman named Johanna Ah’Nee, was the source of the copied text.

Zulu lies and got caught with his own evidence which proves the images on Obama’s birth certificate were not cut & pasted from the Ah’nee birth certificate.

bookbio.jpg

So? That’s a bio Obama didn’t write. You understand the distinction between a biography and an autobiography, right?

If he ordered the FBI to 'spy' on the Trump campaign for political purposes. I would care. However, all evidence points to the fact that he did not order the FBI to 'spy' on the Trump campaign...that's a figment of RWNJs imaginations.
So Clapper said yesterday there was an informant in the Trump Campaign sent there by the FBI and you seem to think Obama didn't order that? That Comey Brennan and Clapper infiltrated a GOP campaign during an election all on their own?
I don't know how you can think that....
Clapper said they sent him into the Trump campaign because of Russian attempts to mess with our elections but they didn't tell Trump and they didn't put a spy in the other major campaigns like Bernie's....or Hillary's? That needs a lot of wishful thinking to ignore all of those facts...
Obama tapped phones of congress members and reporters why is it so hard to believe he spied on Trump?
Quote Clapper saying the FBI sent an informant into the Trump campaign...

You can’t because you’re kazzing. Clapper never said that.

I watched it. Nowhere did he say what you claimed, which is that the FBI had a spy “in bedded” in the Trump campaign.

Certainly, no one was in bed with trump, not even Melanie.

Clapper was speaking about a whistleblower who went to the FBI.

Now ya know. Will you learn? Of course not, you’re ineducable.

Do I have to wipe your ass for you too?

Great... at what mark in that video does Clapper day the FBI sent spies into the Trump campaign....

Forum List

Back