Questions for liberals and progressives

Exactly as I said. Hillary got $145 million from parties directly involved in the Russia deal, and you don't see a connection. You really are that blindly partisan

Show me credible proof that she personally gained from a donation to her foundation. Unlike Trump's foundation, hers was monitered, and it's obvious the money didn't go to her.

You don't think $145 million is personally gaining???

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I bow to your stupidity, you have achieved remarkable heights in the field

145 million would be great, but you haven't shown where she got that.

Google is your friend. You already know she did. This is just you covering your ears and closing your eyes and saying no it wasn't, no it wasn't, no it wasn't.

At this point it's literally not possible for me to lose any more respect for you. You're like a kid with a jar of paint spilled all over the picture he was drawing saying he didn't do it. It's sad. Just stop posting, you're such an embarrassment to yourself

Your opinion of me is not real high on my list of important things. I'm sure you are just as convinced about the birth certificate crap and Bigfoot sightings.
The birther thing is comic. What a stupid douche obama was for starting it

With the republicans in charge, whay haven't all the details of that been made public? I would love to see all that proof that he sold guns to cartels, or the real story of the birth certificate. Why doesn't Trump-0 make all that public?
Because making it public would end the witch hunt and Trump is keeping his base excited and ready to vote because of the investigation and the left wing nut bags that can't shut up about it....check his poll numbers....

You mean those poll numbers that say more than half of the country disapproves of him?
Trump now has access to the REAL information. What doesn't he publicize the Real story of the birth certificate, or Obama selling guns to the cartels, or how much input Hillary had in the sale of that Uranium mine? Is it because the claims were just bullshit, or because Trump-0 just hasn't gotten around to proving his claims were real?
In due time....

In other words, he doesn't want to admit he was full of shit.
And yet he fking won! Haha :21::auiqs.jpg:still can’t change that

You sound like Al Bundy bragging about touchdowns at Polk High. He won. Big deal. He's been circling the drain since.

He won that election. The win doesn't last forever. He's still responsible for what happened after the election, and unfortunately for him, what he did to win that election.

Show me credible proof that she personally gained from a donation to her foundation. Unlike Trump's foundation, hers was monitered, and it's obvious the money didn't go to her.

Google is your friend. You already know she did. This is just you covering your ears and closing your eyes and saying no it wasn't, no it wasn't, no it wasn't.

At this point it's literally not possible for me to lose any more respect for you. You're like a kid with a jar of paint spilled all over the picture he was drawing saying he didn't do it. It's sad. Just stop posting, you're such an embarrassment to yourself

Your opinion of me is not real high on my list of important things. I'm sure you are just as convinced about the birth certificate crap and Bigfoot sightings.

What a stupid douche you are for believing it.

Yes.
He drives people like you crazy...still.
I'm confident that he didn't overtly spy on the Trump Campaign.
Clapper admitted that there were more than one spy in bedded with the Trump campaign....not sure what your definition of overtly is but they weren't spying by accident...Don't be such a sucker....

I wonder what his cover was? I mean, if you’re Trump’s and you’re going to work every day or you’re one of his multiple campaign managers…and this big fat white dude suddenly shows up….

Because making it public would end the witch hunt and Trump is keeping his base excited and ready to vote because of the investigation and the left wing nut bags that can't shut up about it....check his poll numbers....

You mean those poll numbers that say more than half of the country disapproves of him?
In due time....

You sound like Al Bundy bragging about touchdowns at Polk High. He won. Big deal. He's been circling the drain since.

He won that election. The win doesn't last forever. He's still responsible for what happened after the election, and unfortunately for him, what he did to win that election.
Get the most votes?

Obama lied, idiot. He was born in Hawaii. Who gets their birthplace wrong? Obama ... and ...

Get the most votes?

Even Trump doesn't believe that. That's why he wanted that failed investigation into all those imagined illegal voters.

And you called me a stupid douche for believing obama? Maybe there is hope for you

Are you proud of Obama? If you are tell us why...if you are not tell us why.....if he spied on the Trump Campaign do you care?

No, I'm not proud of Obama. He did not accomplish much in his 8 years. Mostly because he was blocked for the last 6 years by an obstructionist Republican Congress.

However, in his first 2 years he failed to smack the Republicans down - that's why they lost Congress.

If he ordered the FBI to 'spy' on the Trump campaign for political purposes. I would care. However, all evidence points to the fact that he did not order the FBI to 'spy' on the Trump campaign...that's a figment of RWNJs imaginations.

The FBI investigation into Russia's meddling in our elections was warranted and legal. There was no 'spying'. The Trump campaign should have been happy that the FBI was investigating this.

But they are not.

Do you have any idea why Trump and his supporters would not want the FBI investigating Russian attempts to communicate with Trump campaign officials?

I just can't imagine why!

How about you?

And you called me a stupid douche for believing obama? Maybe there is hope for you

Sorry. My time for idiots has run out for now. Try again later.

Get the most votes?

Even Trump doesn't believe that. That's why he wanted that failed investigation into all those imagined illegal voters.
California has millions

Here's the thing.....I dont give a rats ass about your imaginary list of Trump lies.
All I know is my 401k and stocks are going through the roof.

And then you had barry....my 401k was stagnant and my bank stocks were at 6 bucks instead of the 23 buck average they are today.
You couldn’t be more full of shit and the numbers prove it.

The Dow is up about 25% under Trump.

It went up 200% under Obama after bottoming out at 6600 in March, 2009, from Bush’s Great Recession.

You go ahead and run with what your masters tell you to run with.
Those of us in the real world will continue to win.
I understand, you’re a conservative. Numbers freighten conservatives.

After using in depth math for 25 years I think I got it down.
I certainly hope you didnt rely on your spelling to do the same....that would be frightening.
Your posts belie your unsubstantiated claims.

Let’s put this to a test — with investments being equal, which returns more profits....

The Dow going from 6600 to 20000?

Or the Dow going from 20000 to 25000?

And then explain how you could be so retarded to make more under the latter but barely manage to break even during the former....

Yeah- that must be quite the 'strategy'.

My 401K is all in on the stock market- and I still remember when the stock market crashed- and then the bull market started- and continued right up until Trump started talking about Trade wars with China.

I don't know what kind of 'strategy' managed not to make money in the stock market from 2009-2015- but I am sure glad I didn't follow it.

You brought up birthers. Obama was first. Then Michelle. Third was Hillary. What a dumb ass obama was, he was born in Hawaii, not kenya

Obama did not spy on the Trump campaign, rube.

However, the Russians infiltrated and aided the Trump campaign, and yet Trump expresses NO anger about that. He is totally SILENT about it.

Hmmmm...
Clapper says otherwise dummy.....
I want to see the policy that gives the FBI or CIA authority to spy on a campaign to protect them from interference. Cause damn, it's the first time I've ever heard of. And the question back would be, why wasn't there concern that the russian would interfere with the clinton campaign? That nullifies his statement immediately. treasonous fk to say the least. traitor!!!
Yeah Clapper was shaking like a leaf yesterday and every time he lied it showed in his face...we got them...there will be jail time for what they did...If what they did was explainable Obama would be speaking about it but he is not he is hiding....he was the mastermind...

I think that you wrapped the tinfoil around your head a little too tightly today.

You brought up birthers. Obama was first. Then Michelle. Third was Hillary. What a dumb ass obama was, he was born in Hawaii, not kenya
Poor Kaz still believing all of that Birther crap.

ISIS didn’t start under Obama but they certainly thrived thanks to decisions made by his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.

MS-13 started under Reagan. Where’s your outrage?
They started before him stupid.....and its not when they started that is important...its who has the balls to stop them...and so far it looks like Trump is the favorite....
LOL

Oh, look... a ^^^ hypocrite ^^^

Sure was important to you to (falsely) claim ISIS started under Obama...
Isis started their little army after Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq prematurely to win an election.
... now you pretend like it doesn’t matter when a gang of murderers started. :eusa_doh:

So? How many MS13’s has Trump deported?

The Birther thing is idiotic. What a stupid douche Birthers are for believing in it.

upload_2018-5-23_9-46-26.jpeg

My favorite part is that Birthers believe that Trump was just a gullible tool of Clinton.

When have you ever believed President Obama?

I would be fascinated to know.

From what I have seen if President Obama had said the sun sets in the West- you would have claimed that was just more Commie propaganda.

Forum List

Back