Questions for liberals and progressives

Sorry. My time for idiots has run out for now. Try again later.
You brought up birthers. Obama was first. Then Michelle. Third was Hillary. What a dumb ass obama was, he was born in Hawaii, not kenya
Poor Kaz still believing all of that Birther crap.
i'd say you believed the birther crap. obammy's version.

I'd say I believe in the facts- real version. Not the Trumpian 'alternative facts'.
there were no facts. that's the entire thing. you all just assumed he was born in the US. until it took him sooooo long to find a birth certificate, fabricated and why it took so long. It's amazing that the gal that got it died. so mysterious how that always works for the dems.

LOL- poor little Birthers- still lying after all of these years.

Fact: Barack Obama posted is legal birth certificate on the internet in 2008.
Fact: The State of Hawaii confirmed that the birth certificate was legal (2008(
Fact: The State of Hawaii confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen (2009)
Fact: Barack Obama's birth was announced in two newspapers in Hawaii when he was born.
Fact: Barack Obama was listed on the Hawaiian Birth Index.
Fact: Barack Obama showed Americans a legal photocopy of his original birth certificate in 2011.
Fact: The State of Hawaii again confirmed that both birth certificates were legal and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
Fact: Donald Trump went full birther and refused to believe either birth certificate- until mysteriously and conveniently- after he won the Republican Primary.
Fact: Idiot Birthers still deny all of this.

I haven't assumed anything. I look at the facts. Which is why I am not a Birther.

In May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

bookbio.jpg

A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

Yep- and Breitbart also pointed out that Breitbart didn't believe in any of the Birther idiocy in the same article:
Andrew Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

And of course the author of the pamphlet said it was merely a mistake:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

But nothing stops Birthers from lying. Just like Holocaust deniers.
and yet they printed it. hmmmm why would they do that? there is absolutely no logic there.

Why would a printer make a mistake?

Yeah- that is a real conundrum there.

upload_2018-5-23_12-31-35.jpeg

Do you ever stop kazzing?

Ever???

Obama never said he was born in Kenya
Its on his college application he claimed to be a foreign student from Kenya...
LOLOL

More kazzes you can’t prove.

Using your standard of proof, which is to say anything without proving it, looks like Trump butt-fucked you. You probably thanked him when he used your mouth o wipe off.

I mean, there’s as much evidence of that as there is of Obama spying on Trump; and since you keep asserted it’s true anyway, sans proof....

In May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

bookbio.jpg

A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

Yep- and Breitbart also pointed out that Breitbart didn't believe in any of the Birther idiocy in the same article:
Andrew Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

And of course the author of the pamphlet said it was merely a mistake:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

But nothing stops Birthers from lying. Just like Holocaust deniers.
and yet they printed it. hmmmm why would they do that? there is absolutely no logic there.

Yes...indeed there are several sources very close to Obama who said he was born in Kenya...of course after Obama decided or those controlling him decided to run him for the presidency it quickly became eviden all those sources had to be covered up aka discredited, denied etc. aka oh it was just a mistake bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes.

Barack Obama- like all of us- has had two grandmothers- both are now dead.

Birthers of course are ignorant and don't know this.

His step-grandmother- in Kenya- has said that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Birthers of course like to lie- so they say she said he was born in Kenya.

You don't think $145 million is personally gaining???

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I bow to your stupidity, you have achieved remarkable heights in the field

145 million would be great, but you haven't shown where she got that.

Google is your friend. You already know she did. This is just you covering your ears and closing your eyes and saying no it wasn't, no it wasn't, no it wasn't.

At this point it's literally not possible for me to lose any more respect for you. You're like a kid with a jar of paint spilled all over the picture he was drawing saying he didn't do it. It's sad. Just stop posting, you're such an embarrassment to yourself

Your opinion of me is not real high on my list of important things. I'm sure you are just as convinced about the birth certificate crap and Bigfoot sightings.
The birther thing is comic. What a stupid douche obama was for starting it

If obama had presented his long form birth certificate from the beginning like most do when axed for it....none of this turmoil would have occurred. It is not rocket

LOL- yet Barack Obama did show you his 'long form birth certificate' and you still don't believe it.

Nothing will get in the way of Birthers and their lies.

Google is your friend. You already know she did. This is just you covering your ears and closing your eyes and saying no it wasn't, no it wasn't, no it wasn't.

At this point it's literally not possible for me to lose any more respect for you. You're like a kid with a jar of paint spilled all over the picture he was drawing saying he didn't do it. It's sad. Just stop posting, you're such an embarrassment to yourself

Your opinion of me is not real high on my list of important things. I'm sure you are just as convinced about the birth certificate crap and Bigfoot sightings.

It featured Mr Obama’s correct date of birth and includes the masthead: “Coast Province General Hospital, Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya”.

Alongside the picture, he wrote: “Surely. What’s this?”

View image on Twitter

Malik Obama

I do like that Birth Certificate- its almost like I have seen it before someplace.......
Orly files yet another Kenyan Birth Certificate in Barnett case (Update 4) | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Oh right- in 2009 a convicted forgerer named Lucas Smith was trying to sell this birth certificate........

LOL- Birthers- who do they believe?

Convicted forgerers- but not the State of Hawaii.
C6f8IkCWAAAcyjN

And you called me a stupid douche for believing obama? Maybe there is hope for you

You brought up birthers. Obama was first. Then Michelle. Third was Hillary. What a dumb ass obama was, he was born in Hawaii, not kenya

I'd say I believe in the facts- real version. Not the Trumpian 'alternative facts'.

The very idea that Obama’s mom, a super pregnant white lady, in the 60s, having her first child. Would decide to hop a plane travel 1/2 way around the globe so her kid can be born in Kenya !??!

The very idea that Obama’s mom, a super pregnant white lady, in the 60s, having her first child. Would decide to hop a plane travel 1/2 way around the globe so her kid can be born in Kenya !??!
where do you think she got pregnant? LOL

Oh it gets better- her future in-laws were furious that their son married a white woman- and we know for a fact that Obama Sr. never left the country during that time- so Birthers imagine that this pregnant lady flew to a third world colony all by herself- and to where the only people had any contact with- despised her.

But wait- it gets better!

The Mau Mau rebellion went on for years in Kenya- and grabbed headlines in the west because blacks were killing whites there- and the rebellion ended just a year before- so this pregnant white lady was going by herself to an African country where she knew no one and that was in the headlines for white people being killed.

And Birthers believe this shit.

Birthers are all either gullible idiots, or lying con-men.

where do you think she got pregnant? LOL

Well that fits with all of the other Birther 'logic'.....now Birthers believe that she got pregnant in a country she had never been to.....

If obama had presented his long form birth certificate from the beginning like most do when axed for it....none of this turmoil would have occurred. It is not rocket science....therefore....common sense says he did not have one. If a cop pulls you over for a traffic violation and ax you foe yo drivers license....and you have one in your pocket...would you be stupid enough not to pull it out and show it? duh.

Barack Obama's half-brother Malik tweets Kenya birth certificate

Malik-Obama-AP.jpg

Malik Obama, the older brother of Barack, holds an undated picture outside his shop in Siaya in eastern Kenya AP
Barack Obama’s half-brother has once again repeated the claim that the former US President was born in Kenya.

Malik Obama tweeted a copy of what he said was a valid birth certificate proving that his half-brother was born in Mombasa, the West African nation's second city.

It featured Mr Obama’s correct date of birth and includes the masthead: “Coast Province General Hospital, Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya”.

Alongside the picture, he wrote: “Surely. What’s this?”

View image on Twitter

Malik Obama

✔@ObamaMalik

The 55-year-old former president has been dogged with questions about his birthplace since his US Senate campaign in 2004.

The issue, along with questions about his religion, have been frequently discussed ....even by hillary when she ran against him.

All US presidents must be born in America, according to Article Two of the country's constitution.

, Mr Obama published his birth certificate in 2008, which gives Hawaii as the place of birth, and his long-form certificate in 2011. But again.............why the long wait? He certainly waited as long as he possibly could....until the political heat forced him to present something....and since he did not have a legitimate birth certificate...the only option left for him was to make up one....or more accurately have it done.

Phoenix sheriff has also insisted Mr Obama's birth certificate was "fake" after investigating for five years.

Clinton's 2008 Campaign Started Birther Issue

Priebus: It Is Not Fiction, It Is The Truth That Clinton's 2008 Campaign Started Birther Issue

Did Trump ever supply his birth certificate? Lots of people think his father was an Orangatan.

The Obama Birth Certificate controversy was and is a legitimate issue.

The Obama Birth Certificate
ObamaBC.jpg
Early on the morning of April 27, 2011 after Donald Trump challenged him to release it, at a special White House news conference, President Barack H. Obama revealed what he purported to be a certified copy of his "long form" birth certificate. While calling those who have been asking for a release of the certificates "silly," he put the purported document up on a screen for all the world to see. A computer image of the document had already been posted on the White House web page in a Portable Document Format, or PDF, file so the announcement didn't come as a surprise to the media. When I first saw it, I thought that the matter had been resolved, but that only lasted until I took a look at it and saw what was on the document.

I have been following the issue of the Obama birth certificate loosely since the question of where he was born was first raised during the 2008 Presidential Democrat Primaries by supporters of Hillary Clinton. The issue of his having been born outside of the United States was raised early, not by Republicans but by Democrats during the primaries. And with good reason, because Article II of the Constitution states that a president must, without question, be a "native-born" citizen, meaning that they must have been born within the geographical confines of the United States. While I have plenty of issues with him, particularly that he rose to political power in the most corrupt city in America, I have not been placing any particular emphasis on the birth issue. My feelings have always been that he should have released his birth certificate during the presidential primaries. Instead, his campaign obtained the form that the State of Hawaii uses, a form that is not a replica of the original birth certificate as is the practice in many, if not most, other states. Instead, they released a Certification of Live Birth which is a computer generated document using information from a data base. In fact, not only did the Hawaii health department refuse to provide a copy of his original birth certificate, they indicated that it was no longer accessible.

While I have not been personally making an issue of where he was born, at the same time I have been very concerned about the attitude of Obama supporters and members of the media toward those who are concerned, referring to them as "birthers" and generally belittling them without acknowledging that they have a legitimate concern. Personally, I consider such people - the criticizers - as dupes, or dupers, meaning they have been duped by politics, specifically by politicans and in this case by the Obama campaign. It was a legitimate issue at the time it was raised and it is still a legitimate issue. Americans seem to have this idiotic idea that just because an official has been elected, they are above reproach. (Take a trip to the closest Federal correction facility and see just how many inmates are politicians who have been convicted of corruption!) Few Americans are aware that Adolph Hitler came to power through an election, as have dozens of other totalitarian dictators. or that communism became the state government in Eastern European countries in elections. For that matter, the President of the United States isn't even elected in the national elections. When Americans go to the polls on presidential election days, we are actually chosing a slate of electors from our state, who then go to Washington, DC and officially elect the president. It is a system that was established by the authors of the Constitution, with how the electors are chosen being left up to each state. Currently, nearly all states use a system of "winner take all" in which all of a state's electors go to the candidate who has the highest statewide vote, which is not truly representative of the population as a whole, but is slanted toward the major population centers of each state.

Are you proud of Obama? If you are tell us why...if you are not tell us why.....if he spied on the Trump Campaign do you care?
There’s a lot to criticize Obama on, but also a lot to be proud of

1) His economic stimulus package is credited as being the primary factor for reversing the recession he inherited

2) He gave the command based on unconcrete evidence to raid Bin Laden’s compound.

3) First President to support gay marriage

4) He at least attempted to help alleviate poverty but like everything he proposed, republicans blocked it regardless of what it was

5) 30 million people have healthcare coverage because of one law

6) He improved global approval ratings from Bush’s presidency

7) He saved the auto industry

The Obama Birth Certificate controversy was and is a legitimate issue.

ObamaBC.jpg
Early on the morning of April 27, 2011 after Donald Trump challenged him to release it, at a special White House news conference, President Barack H. Obama revealed what he purported to be a certified copy of his "long form" birth certificate. While calling those who have been asking for a release of the certificates "silly," he put the purported document up on a screen for all the world to see. A computer image of the document had already been posted on the White House web page in a Portable Document Format, or PDF, file so the announcement didn't come as a surprise to the media. When I first saw it, I thought that the matter had been resolved, but that only lasted until I took a look at it and saw what was on the document.

I have been following the issue of the Obama birth certificate loosely since the question of where he was born was first raised during the 2008 Presidential Democrat Primaries by supporters of Hillary Clinton. The issue of his having been born outside of the United States was raised early, not by Republicans but by Democrats during the primaries. And with good reason, because Article II of the Constitution states that a president must, without question, be a "native-born" citizen, meaning that they must have been born within the geographical confines of the United States. While I have plenty of issues with him, particularly that he rose to political power in the most corrupt city in America, I have not been placing any particular emphasis on the birth issue. My feelings have always been that he should have released his birth certificate during the presidential primaries. Instead, his campaign obtained the form that the State of Hawaii uses, a form that is not a replica of the original birth certificate as is the practice in many, if not most, other states. Instead, they released a Certification of Live Birth which is a computer generated document using information from a data base. In fact, not only did the Hawaii health department refuse to provide a copy of his original birth certificate, they indicated that it was no longer accessible.

While I have not been personally making an issue of where he was born, at the same time I have been very concerned about the attitude of Obama supporters and members of the media toward those who are concerned, referring to them as "birthers" and generally belittling them without acknowledging that they have a legitimate concern. Personally, I consider such people - the criticizers - as dupes, or dupers, meaning they have been duped by politics, specifically by politicans and in this case by the Obama campaign. It was a legitimate issue at the time it was raised and it is still a legitimate issue. Americans seem to have this idiotic idea that just because an official has been elected, they are above reproach. (Take a trip to the closest Federal correction facility and see just how many inmates are politicians who have been convicted of corruption!) Few Americans are aware that Adolph Hitler came to power through an election, as have dozens of other totalitarian dictators. or that communism became the state government in Eastern European countries in elections. For that matter, the President of the United States isn't even elected in the national elections. When Americans go to the polls on presidential election days, we are actually chosing a slate of electors from our state, who then go to Washington, DC and officially elect the president. It is a system that was established by the authors of the Constitution, with how the electors are chosen being left up to each state. Currently, nearly all states use a system of "winner take all" in which all of a state's electors go to the candidate who has the highest statewide vote, which is not truly representative of the population as a whole, but is slanted toward the major population centers of each state.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

If he ordered the FBI to 'spy' on the Trump campaign for political purposes. I would care. However, all evidence points to the fact that he did not order the FBI to 'spy' on the Trump campaign...that's a figment of RWNJs imaginations.
So Clapper said yesterday there was an informant in the Trump Campaign sent there by the FBI and you seem to think Obama didn't order that? That Comey Brennan and Clapper infiltrated a GOP campaign during an election all on their own?
I don't know how you can think that....
Clapper said they sent him into the Trump campaign because of Russian attempts to mess with our elections but they didn't tell Trump and they didn't put a spy in the other major campaigns like Bernie's....or Hillary's? That needs a lot of wishful thinking to ignore all of those facts...
Obama tapped phones of congress members and reporters why is it so hard to believe he spied on Trump?

Holy Shit! You are an absolute lying bag of SHIT!

Clapper said no such thing - and you know it.

Clapper said no such thing - and you know it
Watch his interview on the View stupid.....how many times do I have to direct one of you morons to that interview?...watch it then come back and apologize.....and grovel like a good little snowflake....Buuuuuaaaaahahahahaha!!!!!

Clapper said no such thing - and you know it
Watch his interview on the View stupid.....how many times do I have to direct one of you morons to that interview?...watch it then come back and apologize.....and grovel like a good little snowflake....Buuuuuaaaaahahahahaha!!!!!
At what mark in that video do you think Clapper says the FBI “in bedded” spies into the Trump campaign...?

At what mark in that video do you think Clapper says the FBI “in bedded” spies into the Trump campaign...?
When he is talking to Bahar or whatever her name is....he describe an "informant" he doesn't like the term spy...imagine that....the former NSA doesn't like the term spy....Buuuuuaaaaahahahahaha!!!!!
The man has a name its been released and its now known he requested a cabinet position after Trump won.....unbelievable.....Obama is in trouble....

bookbio.jpg

Hard to believe that morons are still buying into that shit

Forum List

Back