Questions on Decriminalization/Legalization movement

“Until we have that information, as physicians, we can’t follow our first creed, which is do no harm,” she said, suggesting that parents relocate so their children can get treated at one of the nation’s 28 top-tier pediatric epilepsy centers rather than move to Colorado.

So great, marijuana may or may not help reduce the frequency of epileptic seizures.

What does this have to with the legalization conversation again?

The medical benefit of marijuana is just as much of a lie as anything else the potheads come up with.

The medical benefit of marijuana is just as much of a lie as anything else the potheads come up with.

Yes, those (thousands of) cancer patients who claim that marijuana effectively stirs their appetite and reduces pain are certainly no more than a huge group of liars. Shame on them.

Tell ya what cocksucker, the assholes will quit lying when the cock smoking idiots such as yourself decided to start posting truth.

Face it...............if you support keeping marijuana illegal, then you are also supporting the racist ideals of the person who started the whole mess (Anslinger).

Kerry Nation did a great deal to start Prohibition................do we still think she's a hero?

Anslinger did a great deal to start the Prohibition of cannabis, because he hated black and brown people (the primary users of cannabis at the time), which is why the terms of incarceration are so Draconian.

Tell ya what..............find out the truth, and if you have anything left over when you research it, come back and talk to me. Maybe I can learn something, but it's doubtful if you keep being stupid.
You're absolutely right about Anslinger. But he was motivated by political influence rather than an anti-Black and Hispanic bias -- which helped to promote his assigned anti-marijuana agenda. That political influence derived from the William Randolph Hearst newspaper cartel, the DuPont chemical corporation, and the Mellon banking empire -- (Hearst, DuPont and Mellon were faced with a serious financial threat by the industrial potential of hemp). Their influence rose all the way to President Herbert Hoover who accommodated it by creating the Federal Bureau of Narcotics and appointing Harry Anslinger as Commissioner. (Anslinger was Andrew Mellon's nephew by marriage.)

A massive propaganda blitz, financed by corporate money, facilitated by the Hearst media empire, and sanctified by The Federal Bureau of Narcotics, succeeded in having marijuana made illegal in 1937 -- and the competition from an emerging hemp industry was thus eliminated.

The whole story is laid out in well documented detail in Jack Herer's excellent book, The Emperor Wears No Clothes, which is available from Amazon, or which anyone can read absolutely FREE right here: The Book « JackHerer.com

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8844367 said:
Cannabis is not a drug, nor is it addictive. It is deliberately mischaracterized by the DEA.

Simple answer: government needs to stop lying about it.

It's not a drug? Yes, it is. High Times and NORML even state it's a drug.

The coolest story I've read and seen about this drug is about the strain "Charlotte's Web". Charlotte Figi had her life saved because of that strain.

Charlotte's Web is a strain of medical marijuana processed into a marijuana extract[1] that is high in cannabidiol (CBD) content, called Realm Oil and Alepsia. It does not induce the psychoactive "high" typically associated with recreational marijuana use.

[ame=http://youtu.be/F5oe-iTq4-I]Charlotte Figi and Zaki Jackson's Journey: Treating Dravet & Doose Syndrome With Cannabis oil - YouTube[/ame]

Charlotte's Web might be a web of lies too.

Moving for marijuana: Families with seizure-stricken kids relocating to Colorado for strain of pot - NY Daily News

Amy Brooks-Kayal, vice president of the American Epilepsy Society, warned that a few miraculous stories may not mean anything — epileptic seizures come and go for no apparent reason — and scientists do not know what sort of damage Charlotte’s Web could be doing to young brains.

“Until we have that information, as physicians, we can’t follow our first creed, which is do no harm,” she said, suggesting that parents relocate so their children can get treated at one of the nation’s 28 top-tier pediatric epilepsy centers rather than move to Colorado.

my wife is an Epileptic and Pot calms her tremor in her right hand down and makes her feel calmer than any drug out there and unlike the side effects that ALL the drugs have....she does not feel like a piece of shit afterwards....the Neurology Center At St. Josephs and UCI Med Centers said if it works...go for it....and she asked and got Literature from that same American Epilepsy Society about Pot and Epileptics.....and they said MANY Epileptics report Pot doing more good for their tremors than the usual drugs....

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8844367 said:

The coolest story I've read and seen about this drug is about the strain "Charlotte's Web". Charlotte Figi had her life saved because of that strain.

Charlotte Figi and Zaki Jackson's Journey: Treating Dravet & Doose Syndrome With Cannabis oil - YouTube

Charlotte's Web might be a web of lies too.

Moving for marijuana: Families with seizure-stricken kids relocating to Colorado for strain of pot - NY Daily News

Amy Brooks-Kayal, vice president of the American Epilepsy Society, warned that a few miraculous stories may not mean anything — epileptic seizures come and go for no apparent reason — and scientists do not know what sort of damage Charlotte’s Web could be doing to young brains.

my wife is an Epileptic and Pot calms her tremor in her right hand down and makes her feel calmer than any drug out there and unlike the side effects that ALL the drugs have....she does not feel like a piece of shit afterwards....the Neurology Center At St. Josephs and UCI Med Centers said if it works...go for it....and she asked and got Literature from that same American Epilepsy Society about Pot and Epileptics.....and they said MANY Epileptics report Pot doing more good for their tremors than the usual drugs....
Your wife is one of many examples contributing to increasingly incontrovertible evidence of marijuana's medical benefits. Unfortunately there are powerful political influences standing in opposition to the legislation needed to make this beneficial and desirable natural substance available to those who need it and wish to make use of it. Some of these opposing entities are Police Unions, the Prison Construction industry, the Private Prison industry, Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries, the Urine Testing industry, the entire Law Enforcement profession (unions), Criminal Defense Attorneys ("pot lawyers"), the Timber Industry, Liquor and Beer manufacturers and distributors, Prison Guard unions, and more.

Collectively, these entities exert enormous influence on our easily corrupted legislative representatives.

For more details, go here: The Top Five Special Interest Groups Lobbying To Keep Marijuana Illegal | Republic Report

Last edited:
Paranoia is a side effect of smoking pot. As evidenced in this thread

tapatalk post

I recall reading that using too much marijuana, which is quite common, can induce transitory episodes of paranoid manifestation in individuals who are predisposed to the disorder.

The underground status imposed on marijuana by its prohibition has resulted in widespread ignorance about many aspects of this extraordinarily useful and beneficial plant. One such aspect is dissemination of information pertaining to potency variations and dosage recommendations, all of which would be readily available if marijuana use were legal. As it is, the use of marijuana is typically confined to surreptitious distribution of largely unknown potencies the primary usage method of which is the familiar rolled cigarette ("joint"). All-too-often the entire joint is smoked with no concern about its potency.

If marijuana were legal it would be dispensed much in the way beverage alcohol is, providing the consumer with a broad variety of potencies (proofs) and potential effects. I.e., one has the choice between beer, wine, cognac, or tequila. And awareness of the potential effects of each type are widely known or available on request.

In the example of alcohol, one ounce of tequila has the approximate intoxication potential as does eight or ten ounces of wine or four cans of beer (depending on individual tolerance levels). So lighting up a joint or bong-bowl full of highly potent marijuana and smoking the whole thing is analogous to drinking a wine glass full of tequila.

The bottom line to optimal recreational use of marijuana is knowing the potency of what you are about to use, knowing your limitation, and not exceeding it.

tapatalk post

I recall reading that using too much marijuana, which is quite common, can induce transitory episodes of paranoid manifestation in individuals who are predisposed to the disorder.

The underground status imposed on marijuana by its prohibition has resulted in widespread ignorance about many aspects of this extraordinarily useful and beneficial plant. One such aspect is dissemination of information pertaining to potency variations and dosage recommendations, all of which would be readily available if marijuana use were legal. As it is, the use of marijuana is typically confined to surreptitious distribution of largely unknown potencies the primary usage method of which is the familiar rolled cigarette ("joint"). All-too-often the entire joint is smoked with no concern about its potency.

If marijuana were legal it would be dispensed much in the way beverage alcohol is, providing the consumer with a broad variety of potencies (proofs) and potential effects. I.e., one has the choice between beer, wine, cognac, or tequila. And awareness of the potential effects of each type are widely known or available on request.

In the example of alcohol, one ounce of tequila has the approximate intoxication potential as does eight or ten ounces of wine or four cans of beer (depending on individual tolerance levels). So lighting up a joint or bong-bowl full of highly potent marijuana and smoking the whole thing is analogous to drinking a wine glass full of tequila.

The bottom line to optimal recreational use of marijuana is knowing the potency of what you are about to use, knowing your limitation, and not exceeding it.

Who are you trying to convince with that hogwash?

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

i notice your Avi is of Megadeth.....why?....they do drugs....better go shit can their records now.....

tapatalk post

i notice your Avi is of Megadeth.....why?....they do drugs....better go shit can their records now.....

Actually none of them do drugs anymore and Mustane will tell you they almost killed him.

tapatalk post

CaféAuLait;8844367 said:
Cannabis is not a drug, nor is it addictive. It is deliberately mischaracterized by the DEA.

I don't care who also gets it wrong, it's not a drug -- it's a plant. A drug is something we make, either from plants or chemicals we develop. But cannabis is a species that simply grows in the ground and needs no processing at all to use.

Example: Cocaine is a drug; a coca plant is not. The former is processed.

-- which just demonstrates what an insanity this Anslinger psychosis is... declaring a part of Nature to be "illegal". A couple of other posters have gone into fine detail about why that loser did that, particularly MikeK. It's all about money (and racism) and that's all it's ever been about.

So to reiterate: government needs to stop lying about it. We all know better by now.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8844367 said:

I don't care who also gets it wrong, it's not a drug -- it's a plant. A drug is something we make, either from plants or chemicals we develop. But cannabis is a species that simply grows in the ground and needs no processing at all to use.

-- which just demonstrates what an insanity this Anslinger psychosis is... declaring a part of Nature to be "illegal". A couple of other posters have gone into fine detail about why that loser did that, particularly MikeK. It's all about money (and racism) and that's all it's ever been about.

So to reiterate: government needs to stop lying about it. We all know better by now.

Hey stupid did you think all made drugs come from space? They come from compounds mostly extracted from plants. His your stupidity just gets worse. Stop smoking pot it is not helping your obvious brain damage.

tapatalk post

CaféAuLait;8844367 said:

Hey stupid did you think all made drugs come from space? They come from compounds mostly extracted from plants.

That's what I just said, ya dumb shit. Read much?
tick... tick... tick...

His your stupidity just gets worse. Stop smoking pot it is not helping your obvious brain damage.

tapatalk post

What in the blue fuck is a "his your"? Are you stoned?

tapatalk post

Actually none of them do drugs anymore and Mustane will tell you they almost killed him.

tapatalk post

yea you believe that dumbass....they still smoke pot.....Mustaine might not anymore because he was a Jehovahs Witness at one time and got pretty religious,but the other guys....yea right..... but i am sure he will tell a paranoid fuck like you that Pot aint as bad as people like you say it is....he can do that because he actually smoked it.....

I sell Medical marijuana every day of the week on Main Street in the town I live in. I am located less than 200 feet(that's right 200 feet) from the local police station. I have a long history of involvment with the marijuana movement as well as an education from a marijuana college.

I see so much false information in this thread....sad really. Look folks, cannabis is just another herb. It does not have magic properties for the good or the bad. Like any other "herb of the fields" it has the capacity to help or to hurt.

Those that demand things be separated into two groups, whether it be good vs bad, white vs black, stupid vs smart or tastes great vs less filling are missing the point.

Grow up and reason this through.....

tapatalk post

yea you believe that dumbass....they still smoke pot.....Mustaine might not anymore because he was a Jehovahs Witness at one time and got pretty religious,but the other guys....yea right..... but i am sure he will tell a paranoid fuck like you that Pot aint as bad as people like you say it is....he can do that because he actually smoked it.....

He isn't a witness idiot

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

He isn't a witness idiot

tapatalk post
do you know what the word WAS means?....he was raised as one.....and went back for a while then left again and became a Christian.....if your going to say you are a fan of someone,know something about that person before you open your yap.....gee you are the same way with pot....

This debate should have ended in 1942, but if not then certainly in 1972. Why are we still having this debate in 2014?

Search these terms:
1942 USDA film, Hemp For Victory
1972 Shafer Commission report

Those are two pieces of information that the DEA desperately wishes to keep the general public from becoming aware of.

The Cannabis plant is not a threat to the public. It is in fact extremely useful.

This debate should have ended in 1942, but if not then certainly in 1972. Why are we still having this debate in 2014?

Search these terms:
1942 USDA film, Hemp For Victory
1972 Shafer Commission report

Those are two pieces of information that the DEA desperately wishes to keep the general public from becoming aware of.

The Cannabis plant is not a threat to the public. It is in fact extremely useful.

Actually it should have ended in 1937. Before it started.

Dimwits like TheNutHouse have yet to explain how a plant found in Nature is used by humans all over the world for seven thousand years, and then suddenly becomes dangerous in ... 1937. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back