Questions on Decriminalization/Legalization movement

Is there still someone arguing against legalizing marijuana? Why? All of the arguments against marijuana have been repeatedly proven to be bullshit. Marijuana doesn't cause cancer, it fights cancer. Marijuana doesn't cause Alzheimer's, it fights Alzheimer's. Marijuana doesn't cause Fascism, it fights Fascism.
Cannabis and Cannabinoids (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute
Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's
Hemp for Victory (1943) - IMDb

What sane argument is there to keep Cannabis illegal? There isn't one.

Is there still someone arguing against legalizing marijuana? Why? All of the arguments against marijuana have been repeatedly proven to be bullshit. Marijuana doesn't cause cancer, it fights cancer. Marijuana doesn't cause Alzheimer's, it fights Alzheimer's. Marijuana doesn't cause Fascism, it fights Fascism.

Here is proof of what I was talking about. He gets his info from pro pot propaganda sites and he ether believes it which definitely calls into question his mental cognitive abilities or he knows they are lies and still uses them. Why do you guys assume pot has to be made in to some miracle to legalize it?

tapatalk post

And it doesn't cause aggression, it pacifies aggression. Apparently these two wankers demonstrating exactly what sort of people need it, have been drinking. :cuckoo:

Here is proof of what I was talking about. He gets his info from pro pot propaganda sites and he ether believes it which definitely calls into question his mental cognitive abilities or he knows they are lies and still uses them. Why do you guys assume pot has to be made in to some miracle to legalize it?

tapatalk post

National Cancer Institute... WebMD.... a movie database .... "Pro pot propaganda sites"
rofl.gif

Newsflash, Nuthouse: cannabis was legal for seven thousand years before Harry Anslinger, a frustrated prohibition goon, pushed to make a fucking plant illegal because it could lead to fraternizing with black and Latino people.

So the question is not "why should it be legalized"... the question is "why was it ever illegalized?". Of course we look forward to your hilarious verbal thrashing about on this reasoning to edumacate us all on what was going on in 1937.

tapatalk post
Pot propaganda.........

The National Institutes of Health is pot propaganda. It's a FEDERAL website. Do you see the Cancer.GOV? The US Federal government approved that medical website. The same FEDERAL government that outlaws marijuana because it can't be used as a medicine has a website set up telling Americans that marijuana is a medicine that can naturally fight cancer.

Pot propaganda from the US Federal government. That's the sane argument to keep marijuana illegal? It's all just pot propaganda from the same US Federal government that keeps marijuana illegal?

tapatalk post

National Cancer Institute... WebMD.... a movie database .... "Pro pot propaganda sites"
rofl.gif

Newsflash, Nuthouse: cannabis was legal for seven thousand years before Harry Anslinger, a frustrated prohibition goon, pushed to make a fucking plant illegal because it could lead to fraternizing with black and Latino people.

So the question is not "why should it be legalized"... the question is "why was it ever illegalized?". Of course we look forward to your hilarious verbal thrashing about on this reasoning to edumacate us all on what was going on in 1937.
Stop lying asshole

tapatalk post

tapatalk post
Pot propaganda.........

The National Institutes of Health is pot propaganda. It's a FEDERAL website. Do you see the Cancer.GOV? The US Federal government approved that medical website. The same FEDERAL government that outlaws marijuana because it can't be used as a medicine has a website set up telling Americans that marijuana is a medicine that can naturally fight cancer.

Pot propaganda from the US Federal government. That's the sane argument to keep marijuana illegal? It's all just pot propaganda from the same US Federal government that keeps marijuana illegal?

That's a lie because the site isn't a government site at all.

tapatalk post

tapatalk post
Pot propaganda.........

tapatalk post
Oh, you're right. '.gov' doesn't mean 'government'. I forgot. Weed makes me stupid.

CIA.gov, FBI.gov, IRS.gov, DMV.gov......... So when I saw "Cancer.gov" I naturally thought it was a government website.

Pot propaganda.........

tapatalk post
Oh, you're right. '.gov' doesn't mean 'government'. I forgot. Weed makes me stupid.

CIA.gov, FBI.gov, IRS.gov, DMV.gov......... So when I saw "Cancer.gov" I naturally thought it was a government website.

:lmao:

Talk about "psychotic" ... the guy sits there and denies what's sitting right on the page.

This is the level of sterling intellect that keeps a part of Nature illegal.

tapatalk post

Talk about "psychotic" ... the guy sits there and denies what's sitting right on the page.

Murder and rape in nature too.

tapatalk post

Last edited:

Murder and rape in nature too.

tapatalk post

Those are actions -- not things.

Do you have a doctorate in Idiot?

Here is the truth. I can drink a pint of beer and not be impaired I can't say the same if I even share a joint with 4 to 6 people.... so don't give me this shit that it is not as bad as booze. If pot is so fucking great why do you all have to lie about it?

tapatalk post

first off i dont think you have ever shared a joint with anyone,your knowledge of Pot just aint there......

If pot is so fucking great why do you all have to lie about it?

who is lying?....everyone is doing something you cant do,tell of personal experiences....or putting links up.....

I have quite a bit of experience with pot and drugs and the havoc they cause to the family and friends. Pot is nothing more then a narcotic. It has no magical properties. It will never cure illness. It will always be harmful physically and mentally. It is a gateway drug even if it doesn't do so for everyone. There are far better drugs to handle pain and loss of appetite then pot. Also thc can be had in a pill with no need to smoke it without getting stoned so no need for medical pot. People who want legal pot need to first be honest about it. Is it a liberty issue? Sure but not all communities are going to se it the same. ... it isn't legalizing pot that bothers me it is the lies you all use to promote it.

tapatalk post
sure you have.....if you did your "knowledge" would not be so archaic...like the bullshit you posted in this thread....you have very little experience with Pot....even people who are against legalizing it who have actually smoked it dont have the attitude you have about how "dangerous" it is.....they are at least honest about that...something your not....and how about the lies that you use to promote your anti bias?.....

tapatalk post

and you got a lot of your shit from the anti-pot propaganda sites....

You can add Michael Phelps to that positive example. He is the only man in history to win eight gold medals as an Olympic swimmer -- and he has admitted to being a regular marijuana user.

oly_g_michaelphelps_580.jpg

oly_phelps_smokes_200.jpg

I wonder how Phelps would respond to the brainwashed Reefer Madness cyphers' ranting.

Phelps admitted to being a regular marijuana user????? That would come as big news to Michael Phelps!!!

Michael Phelps: Pot Shot Was a Learning Experience | E! Online

"It was a learning experience," the 27-year-old athlete told Details in the cover story of its August issue hitting newsstands Wednesday.

After racking up a record eight (count 'em, eight!) gold medals at the Beijing Olympics in 2008, it's easy to see how the guy felt entitled to let his rigorous workout routine go for once and ended up partaking in a little R&R of that type. But that doesn't mean, in reflecting back on the uproar the pic sparked, that it wasn't an error in judgment.

"I'm the kind of person who has to go through the learning experiences myself. Somebody could tell me, 'If you eat this much you'll be fat,' and I'd be like, 'Yeah, okay, let me try it,'" Phelps said. "I'll be the first to say I've made thousands of mistakes, but I've never made the same mistake twice."

So Michael Phelps needs to be shot in the face, right?

See also:
Tim Lincecum
Rand Paul
Paul McCartney
Clarence Thomas
George Soros
Bill Gates
Sanjay Gupta
Rush Limbaugh
Tom Brokaw
John Hickenlooper (Gov. of Colorado)
Lincoln Chafee (Gov. of Rhode Island)
Andrew Sullivan
Sarah Palin
Phil Jackson
Morgan Freeman
Willie Nelson
Arnold Schwarzenegger

-- all of 'em, slacker stoner addicts who have never accomplished anything. Line 'em up and shoot 'em all in the face.

2013 Top 50 Most Influential Marijuana users
We may rest assured that much in the way Bill Clinton was intimidated into lying about his liaisons with Monica Lewinsky, Michael Phelps was intimidated into lying about his marijuana use -- as any experienced marijuana user will surmise.

My first experience with smoking anything took place when I was fourteen and my fifteen year-old friend snitched a marijuana joint from his older sister's stash. We went up to the roof stairs of the building we lived in, he lit the joint, inhaled a mouthful and told me to do the same. I did -- and choked so hard I nearly fell down the stairs! It felt like I'd tried to swallow a burning coal and it was stuck in my throat. I coughed so hard my throat was raw, tears ran down my face and I could barely talk.

I swore I would never again try to smoke anything. But that changed when I was sixteen and in love with a pretty girl who smoked and very gently taught me how, one tiny puff at a time, until I was able to light up a Lucky like all South Brooklyn studs in 1952.

By the time of my next exposure to marijuana, which took place in a Quonset-hut Marine barracks on Okinawa in 1957, I was an experienced cigarette addict so I had no problem inhaling the thick smoke of the extremely potent indica sinsemilla that came to us from the rice paddies of Napunja province.

So based on descriptions of Phelps' indulging in the passing of a bong at the party where he was photographed, those who are proceeding here from positions of ignorance can take my word for it that it was not his first time. As all who have cause to know better will attest, it just doesn't happen that easily.

tapatalk post

rofl.gif

Stop lying asshole

tapatalk post

Tell ya what cocksucker, the assholes will quit lying when the cock smoking idiots such as yourself decided to start posting truth.

Face it...............if you support keeping marijuana illegal, then you are also supporting the racist ideals of the person who started the whole mess (Anslinger).

Kerry Nation did a great deal to start Prohibition................do we still think she's a hero?

Anslinger did a great deal to start the Prohibition of cannabis, because he hated black and brown people (the primary users of cannabis at the time), which is why the terms of incarceration are so Draconian.

Tell ya what..............find out the truth, and if you have anything left over when you research it, come back and talk to me. Maybe I can learn something, but it's doubtful if you keep being stupid.

Cannabis is not a drug, nor is it addictive. It is deliberately mischaracterized by the DEA.

Simple answer: government needs to stop lying about it.

It's not a drug? Yes, it is. High Times and NORML even state it's a drug.

The coolest story I've read and seen about this drug is about the strain "Charlotte's Web". Charlotte Figi had her life saved because of that strain.

Charlotte's Web is a strain of medical marijuana processed into a marijuana extract[1] that is high in cannabidiol (CBD) content, called Realm Oil and Alepsia. It does not induce the psychoactive "high" typically associated with recreational marijuana use.

[ame=http://youtu.be/F5oe-iTq4-I]Charlotte Figi and Zaki Jackson's Journey: Treating Dravet & Doose Syndrome With Cannabis oil - YouTube[/ame]

Here is the truth. I can drink a pint of beer and not be impaired I can't say the same if I even share a joint with 4 to 6 people.... so don't give me this shit that it is not as bad as booze. If pot is so fucking great why do you all have to lie about it?

tapatalk post

The death and injury statistics rule that alcohol is overwhelmingly is the "worst" drug. Overwhelmingly, thanatos - no question about it. Fifty thousand (yes, fifty thousand) people a year die from alcohol poisoning alone. That's just people drinking alcohol, and doesn't include all of the alcoholics dying of cirrhosis of the liver, all of the drunk driving accidents, and all of the accidents from people doing dumb things when they're intoxicated and "think they're invincible".

There has not been a single recorded case - in history - of someone dying from "smoking too much marijuana".

I find it ironic that you continually accuse people of lying, when you yourself are not representing the facts very honestly here. Shape the heck up, Thanatos. For everyone's sake.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8844367 said:
Cannabis is not a drug, nor is it addictive. It is deliberately mischaracterized by the DEA.

Simple answer: government needs to stop lying about it.

It's not a drug? Yes, it is. High Times and NORML even state it's a drug.

The coolest story I've read and seen about this drug is about the strain "Charlotte's Web". Charlotte Figi had her life saved because of that strain.

Charlotte's Web is a strain of medical marijuana processed into a marijuana extract[1] that is high in cannabidiol (CBD) content, called Realm Oil and Alepsia. It does not induce the psychoactive "high" typically associated with recreational marijuana use.

[ame=http://youtu.be/F5oe-iTq4-I]Charlotte Figi and Zaki Jackson's Journey: Treating Dravet & Doose Syndrome With Cannabis oil - YouTube[/ame]

Charlotte's Web might be a web of lies too.

Moving for marijuana: Families with seizure-stricken kids relocating to Colorado for strain of pot - NY Daily News

Amy Brooks-Kayal, vice president of the American Epilepsy Society, warned that a few miraculous stories may not mean anything — epileptic seizures come and go for no apparent reason — and scientists do not know what sort of damage Charlotte’s Web could be doing to young brains.

“Until we have that information, as physicians, we can’t follow our first creed, which is do no harm,” she said, suggesting that parents relocate so their children can get treated at one of the nation’s 28 top-tier pediatric epilepsy centers rather than move to Colorado.

“Until we have that information, as physicians, we can’t follow our first creed, which is do no harm,” she said, suggesting that parents relocate so their children can get treated at one of the nation’s 28 top-tier pediatric epilepsy centers rather than move to Colorado.

So great, marijuana may or may not help reduce the frequency of epileptic seizures.

What does this have to with the legalization conversation again?

Forum List

Back