QUICK! Ben Carson is Guest Hosting Hannity's radio show RIGHT NOW!

Big bad O-care isn't going anywhere. You wingers lost that fight in November of 2012.

That's what they said about prohibition, too....
Bad laws are revoked or amended all the time.

I believe this law will get amended...

...making it something wingnuts are gonna hate even more.
I'm not fluent in obtuse...can you elaborate?

It'll go in the direction of single-payer, not the opposite way that wingers would like to see.

Why not? What's going to change about it?

What's a winger? I can't keep up with all the cute names you people make up for each other.
Left or right?

well Erik, you'll be one paying for all the rest who don't so hope you get your wish

I respect his accomplishments. Absolutely. He's had a great career and he's done it all from very humble beginnings. Good stuff.

He's a political dullard, though. He is even willing to say some weird things regarding medicine in order to prove this fact. His comments about the potential spread of Ebola a few weeks back were irresponsible and totally motivated by politics.

LoneLaugher said this when Dr. Ben Carson said it was an unnecessary risk bringing Ebola patients to the United States.

I told him not to fuck with me.

"He's a political dullard, though. He is even willing to say some weird things regarding medicine in order to prove this fact. His comments about the potential spread of Ebola a few weeks back were irresponsible and totally motivated by politics.?"

QUICK Ben Carson is Guest Hosting Hannity s radio show RIGHT NOW Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I guess you have some mutha fuckin crow to eat now huh, shum dit!

Hey
LoneLaugher, laugh NOW, Bitch!

1. Amid Broad Worries of an Ebola Outbreak, Two-Thirds Say Government Should Do More
    ABC News‎ - 4 hours ago
    ... widespread epidemic of the Ebola virus in the United States, and about as many in a new ...
  2. Ebola Is Coming. A Travel Ban Won't Stop Outbreaks
    Forbes‎ - 17 hours ago
  3. Ebola in America: Timeline of a Deadly Virus's Arrival in theUS
    ABC News‎ - 21 hours ago
    More news for ebola outbreaks us
  4. Ebola Is Coming. A Travel Ban Won't Stop Outbreaks - Forbes
    www.forbes.com/sites/jvchamary/2014/10/13/ebola-travel/
    Forbes

17 hours ago - Outbreaks begin with imported cases of Ebola, which has led Americans ... Dr Tom Frieden, director of the USCenters for Disease Control and ...
LoneLaugher has no idea what it takes to keep America safe but expects us to believe anything he says.

He is proven to be an inconsequential and this is to rub his nose in that fact without sullying my good name too terribly much.

Payback's a bitch, ain't it? And all of those who scoffed before, come and get you some!

Last edited:
From Rush just now:

233 Doctors and nurses and medical professionals have died from Ebola this year.

They all knew the protocols from the CDC and the WHO & the UN.

Yet they STILL got infected.

Nothing I said needs to be changed. He was being irresponsible.

I fuck with you daily.....and it has been easy.

Nothing I said needs to be changed. He was being irresponsible.

Dr. Ben Carson was right.

You're just too small to admit it.

Or too stupid.

Or both.

Stupid and small.

Fits you to a "T".

You'll have others laughing AT you, so you won't be the lonelaugher at all.

You're welcome.

Bitch.

:D

Do you even know what he said? Paraphrase, please.

That means.....summarize in your own words, btw.

Do you even know what he said? Paraphrase, please.

That means.....summarize in your own words, btw.

In my OWN words?

Well, I'll give it a go.

Lonelaugher sucks donkey dicks on Fire Island.

There.

Did I get it right?

:D

What has Ben Carson said in the past?

I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider.

"Well, my thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It's a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality. It doesn't matter what they are. They don't get to change the definition. So he, it's not something that is against gays, it's against anybody who wants to come along and change the fundamental definitions of pillars of society. It has significant ramifications."

"Even if you accept evolutionary theory–developing a more sophisticated organism in this theoretically “logical” fashion, then there should be a continuum of organisms. And why did evolution divert in so many directions–birds, fish, elephants, apes, humans–if there is some force evolving to the maximum? Why isn’t everything a human–a superior human? Darwin specifically stated that his theory hung on the discovery of intermediate forms, and was sure that we would find them. More than a hundred years later we still haven’t found them. Even the earliest fossils don’t show such intermediates.
Take the simple case of ape to human. It should be easy to find abundant fossil remains since, according to evolutionary theory, this is the most recent transition. If we can find so many fossils of dinosaurs, which are further back in the evolutionary scheme, we should have plenty of evidence of intermediates between apes and humans. But we don’t have them. We have very few supposed intermediates–like “Lucy,” based on fanciful reconstruction with a lot of filling in. Today we have people with significant congenital abnormalities whose skeletal remains would seem like a missing link. So “Lucy” does not make the case, and there should be multiple “Lucys” if the transition from ape to human were true."

Google for more brainless, thoughtless carson-isms.

Dr.+Ben+2.jpg

You don't know what Carson said that I think was irresponsible, do you?

I don't know that you do.

Do YOU???

If so, you just came up with it on the fly.

This is interesting. You have suggested that I need to eat crow for calling his comments irresponsible........but you don't know which comments I was speaking of.

Perfect play, retard. You have no idea what you are talking about because you have no idea what I was talking about.

So stupid.

Now.....if you ask in a suitably contrite manner...I will post his comments here for your review.

Carson needs to start distancing himself from Hannity if he wants to be taken seriously
Oh please. Hannity is mostly responsible for Dr Carter being in the public light.
Carter scares the piss out of you libs because he is a minority and he's a conservative.
As a lib, you are almost forced to vote for a minority candidate. If you don'd, your card carrying fellow libs will label you as racist.
Or do the charges of racism only apply to liberal blacks?
Oh the hypocrisy that lies in wait for you lefties.
Your charges of racism against anyone who dares oppose Obama are going to become a leg hold trap for you.

Forum List

Back