QUICK! Ben Carson is Guest Hosting Hannity's radio show RIGHT NOW!

Nothing I said needs to be changed. He was being irresponsible.

I fuck with you daily.....and it has been easy.
Ha! You are rendering an opinion about a person who has the capcity of intelligence as the past 5 generations of your family.
You've got some nerve.
Hey asshole, you couldn't even FIND Johns Hopkins University.
Oh....Just to piss you off. I umpire now. And because we are in control of the field, dugouts and stands, I get to have removed any whiny little twat who's screaming about calls every 30 seconds if I deem them disruptive, We stop the game until they leave.

What has Ben Carson said in the past?

I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider.

"Well, my thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It's a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality. It doesn't matter what they are. They don't get to change the definition. So he, it's not something that is against gays, it's against anybody who wants to come along and change the fundamental definitions of pillars of society. It has significant ramifications."

"Even if you accept evolutionary theory–developing a more sophisticated organism in this theoretically “logical” fashion, then there should be a continuum of organisms. And why did evolution divert in so many directions–birds, fish, elephants, apes, humans–if there is some force evolving to the maximum? Why isn’t everything a human–a superior human? Darwin specifically stated that his theory hung on the discovery of intermediate forms, and was sure that we would find them. More than a hundred years later we still haven’t found them. Even the earliest fossils don’t show such intermediates.
Take the simple case of ape to human. It should be easy to find abundant fossil remains since, according to evolutionary theory, this is the most recent transition. If we can find so many fossils of dinosaurs, which are further back in the evolutionary scheme, we should have plenty of evidence of intermediates between apes and humans. But we don’t have them. We have very few supposed intermediates–like “Lucy,” based on fanciful reconstruction with a lot of filling in. Today we have people with significant congenital abnormalities whose skeletal remains would seem like a missing link. So “Lucy” does not make the case, and there should be multiple “Lucys” if the transition from ape to human were true."

Google for more brainless, thoughtless carson-isms.

Dr.+Ben+2.jpg
Carson scares the shit out of you libs.

Big bad O-care isn't going anywhere. You wingers lost that fight in November of 2012.

That's what they said about prohibition, too....
Bad laws are revoked or amended all the time.

I believe this law will get amended...

...making it something wingnuts are gonna hate even more.
Wishful thinking on your part.
look, there is nothing good about ACA. Nothing.
Big bad O-care isn't going anywhere. You wingers lost that fight in November of 2012.

I'm not fluent in obtuse...can you elaborate?

It'll go in the direction of single-payer, not the opposite way that wingers would like to see.
If you want single payer, you may have it under certain conditions.
1. That there is an opt out for anyone who chooses not to participate.
2. If one opts out, they do not bear any financial responsibility( taxes) ....Single payer should be based on a user system.
3. No company that offers a health insurance benefit will pay any tax to the federal government to fund the federal system.

No, we're all part of it. If a majority vote for it, you'll be dealing with it.

All you lefties care about is free shit on someone else's dime.
All of you are parasites.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRZ6d_Ijm18O_zZ6vApchHlqZoPFAJ61o7MsKl-7iqu2G0IevoRTWaZ0r5VtA.jpg

I love it when Republicans try to compare Carson's qualifications to Obamas. Obama served eight years in the Illinois senate and four years in the US senate

Carson's qualifications are that he bad mouthed Obama in public
Are you kidding? First Obama has never held a job outside of elected office. Second, as we see with the results, Obama is not qualified to be anything but a state politician.

Two more years, bitch.
Then your side is done....
You mistake of two other people's drunken roll in the hay

Ha! You are rendering an opinion about a person who has the capcity of intelligence as the past 5 generations of your family.
You've got some nerve.
Oh....Just to piss you off. I umpire now. And because we are in control of the field, dugouts and stands, I get to have removed any whiny little twat who's screaming about calls every 30 seconds if I deem them disruptive, We stop the game until they leave.

When you can no longer play....and you suck ass as a coach....you umpire. Look at you....all proud of yourself.

"the capacity of intelligence as the past five generations of my family"? Is that English?

I love it when Republicans try to compare Carson's qualifications to Obamas. Obama served eight years in the Illinois senate and four years in the US senate

Are you kidding? First Obama has never held a job outside of elected office. Second, as we see with the results, Obama is not qualified to be anything but a state politician.

Two more years, bitch.

Isn't it nice to know that Republicans are going to be defending 24 seats in 2016 while the Dems will only have to defend 10? In a Presidential election year when turnout is much higher?

I think it's a pretty nice thought, don't you?

:)

It'll go in the direction of single-payer, not the opposite way that wingers would like to see.
2. If one opts out, they do not bear any financial responsibility( taxes) ....Single payer should be based on a user system.
3. No company that offers a health insurance benefit will pay any tax to the federal government to fund the federal system.

Wrong....majority of whom?
Ok look you brown stain on the sheets.....Single payer is not practical, certainly not manageable, and the costs would be stratospheric.
Taxes would have to rise to historic levels which would crash the nation's economy.
Federal employment would have to increased by the hundreds of thousands of workers just to keep after this thing.
In other words, if you're thinking single payer, you'll have to leave the country.
Now, you can stick your fingers in your ears and scream LA LA LA LA LA......and then insist single payer is coming all you like.
Doesn't make it any more possible. Single payer isn't even on the legislative back burner. In fact the idea is stored in the 8th sub basement of some dusty old unoccupied federal office building.

What has Ben Carson said in the past?

I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider.

"Well, my thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It's a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality. It doesn't matter what they are. They don't get to change the definition. So he, it's not something that is against gays, it's against anybody who wants to come along and change the fundamental definitions of pillars of society. It has significant ramifications."

"Even if you accept evolutionary theory–developing a more sophisticated organism in this theoretically “logical” fashion, then there should be a continuum of organisms. And why did evolution divert in so many directions–birds, fish, elephants, apes, humans–if there is some force evolving to the maximum? Why isn’t everything a human–a superior human? Darwin specifically stated that his theory hung on the discovery of intermediate forms, and was sure that we would find them. More than a hundred years later we still haven’t found them. Even the earliest fossils don’t show such intermediates.
Take the simple case of ape to human. It should be easy to find abundant fossil remains since, according to evolutionary theory, this is the most recent transition. If we can find so many fossils of dinosaurs, which are further back in the evolutionary scheme, we should have plenty of evidence of intermediates between apes and humans. But we don’t have them. We have very few supposed intermediates–like “Lucy,” based on fanciful reconstruction with a lot of filling in. Today we have people with significant congenital abnormalities whose skeletal remains would seem like a missing link. So “Lucy” does not make the case, and there should be multiple “Lucys” if the transition from ape to human were true."

Google for more brainless, thoughtless carson-isms.

Dr.+Ben+2.jpg
Carson scares the shit out of you libs.

No, he's a wingnut. Wingnuts can't have the Oval Office. Two years isn't likely to change that.

You've got some nerve.

When you can no longer play....and you suck ass as a coach....you umpire. Look at you....all proud of yourself.
I get PAID.....Shit for brains.
I least I only sucked as a coach, You suck ass as a human being.
Look fucko, we can do this all night long. I am never at a loss for words. And you will LOSE every time. I have no limits where I will go.
So quit while you're losing.

Wrong....majority of whom?
Ok look you brown stain on the sheets.....Single payer is not practical, certainly not manageable, and the costs would be stratospheric.
Taxes would have to rise to historic levels which would crash the nation's economy.
Federal employment would have to increased by the hundreds of thousands of workers just to keep after this thing.
In other words, if you're thinking single payer, you'll have to leave the country.
Now, you can stick your fingers in your ears and scream LA LA LA LA LA......and then insist single payer is coming all you like.
Doesn't make it any more possible. Single payer isn't even on the legislative back burner. In fact the idea is stored in the 8th sub basement of some dusty old unoccupied federal office building.

It's only wingnuts such as yourself that seem to have these concerns while most of the rest of the world are still doing OK with it. Therefore, I think I'd like to take a chance on it.

And if it ever really does come to pass, laughing at nutbags like you thrashing about like you are now about the ACA will just be icing on the cake.

Two more years, bitch.

Isn't it nice to know that Republicans are going to be defending 24 seats in 2016 while the Dems will only have to defend 10? In a Presidential election year when turnout is much higher?

Yep..Keeping the Senate and the House is a great idea. And IT WILL go that way.
The country requires balance. Your side has upset that balance. That is why your side is done.
You people had your chance. You are to be pushed aside.

You've got some nerve.

Look fucko, we can do this all night long. I am never at a loss for words. And you will LOSE every time. I have no limits where I will go.

Where we gonna go? I'm up for a ride. Get as dark as you can, loser boy.

You get paid to be a prick. All umpires are natural pricks.

Hey.....look here. I found a cell phone. Is it yours? Let's see..........

Yep...it's yours. It says you have a dozen missed calls. Muahhhhhhhhaaahhhhaaaa

Two more years, bitch.

Yep..Keeping the Senate and the House is a great idea. And IT WILL go that way.
The country requires balance. Your side has upset that balance. That is why your side is done.
You people had your chance. You are to be pushed aside.

No, I think it's more likely that the demographics that don't normally turn out to vote in midterms will once again be paying more attention and they'll be reminded why they voted against you wingnuts back '12.

well Erik, you'll be one paying for all the rest who don't so hope you get your wish

Not to worry, we all will.
Now we won't. You will because you want it.

No, you will, too.

Suck it.
You are clueless, Do you really think the people are going to allow this? Do you really think the ANY Senator or House member that has any interest in keeping their political career will vote in favor of this nonsense?
ACA was passed because it was politically safe to do. The term was not up for over a year. So the dems rammed it through. However, as we saw, the dems lost the House because people DID NOT forget.
Now ACA was just a pin prick compared to a single payer system. It's a political dirty bomb. Anyone that touches it is DEAD( politically)....
Sorry, you have to clean up your own wet dream.

You've got some nerve.

Nice try. You'll have to do much better than that..
You didn't find that phone. It's your Cricket Wireless pay as you go POS.
Better run to the bodega across the street and buy one of those prepaid cards..

well Erik, you'll be one paying for all the rest who don't so hope you get your wish

Not to worry, we all will.
Now we won't. You will because you want it.

No, you will, too.

Suck it.
You are clueless, Do you really think the people are going to allow this? Do you really think the ANY Senator or House member that has any interest in keeping their political career will vote in favor of this nonsense?
ACA was passed because it was politically safe to do. The term was not up for over a year. So the dems rammed it through. However, as we saw, the dems lost the House because people DID NOT forget.
Now ACA was just a pin prick compared to a single payer system. It's a political dirty bomb. Anyone that touches it is DEAD( politically)....
Sorry, you have to clean up your own wet dream.

Wow.

You gotta be kidding me. Are you really pretending that 2012 didn't happen??

You've got some nerve.

Nice try. You'll have to do much better than that..
You didn't find that phone. It's your Cricket Wireless pay as you go POS.
Better run to the bodega across the street and buy one of those prepaid cards..

Silly nutter....most umpires aren't funny. You really fail at funny

Yo blue! I know they call home plate a "dish"......but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have corners.

Forum List

Back