🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Quick question for those of you who aren't black

I'm just happy you have a black son in law. I like to think about the first day you found out. Must have been one of the ________ days of your life. LOL
Seriously considering being the least hung in the family?

If I had a black son in law I would hope for 2 things

1. He doesn't leave her, which statistically he will.

2. That my grand kid becomes a great athlete, which he probably won't.

Most studies conducted on interracial marriages conclude that same race marriages tend to last longer.

Marriages that took place between African American men and white women had twice the potential of ending up in divorce in comparison to marriages involving a white man and a white woman.

Is Interracial Marriage More Likely to End in Divorce?

Sorry, statistics don’t mean shit.

Can you please complete this sentence?

I'm just happy you have a black son in law. I like to think about the first day you found out. Must have been one of the ________ days of your life.

The only reason I'm enjoying this is because you are a Republican/Conservative.

I have some really great days. I’m 62 and have had so many really great days in my life it would hardly be called the best. I have 5 daughters, is it better than the day they were born? No. Is it better than the day I married their mother? No. Will the day that my daughter actually marries him be better than the day he proposed? Yes. So many days to rank I’ll just have to put them all under the heading of “greatest days”. It ranks among the untold hundreds of greatest days.

Since you seem to insist:

“Must have been one of the greatest days of your life.”

I'll tell you when all that stupid racist bullshit goes out the window. The day you have a grandchild. Then you will feel foolish for ever "hating" black people because your own flesh and blood will be black. A person you would throw yourself in front of a car for. Am I right?

In fact we all have black in us. So anyone who hates blacks hates themselves.

And once I realized the guy was a good man, I'd feel bad for ever having negative feelings about the guy just because he's black.

Most studies conducted on interracial marriages conclude that same race marriages tend to last longer.

Marriages that took place between African American men and white women had twice the potential of ending up in divorce in comparison to marriages involving a white man and a white woman.

I'm just happy you have a black son in law. I like to think about the first day you found out. Must have been one of the ________ days of your life.

I have some really great days. I’m 62 and have had so many really great days in my life it would hardly be called the best. I have 5 daughters, is it better than the day they were born? No. Is it better than the day I married their mother? No. Will the day that my daughter actually marries him be better than the day he proposed? Yes. So many days to rank I’ll just have to put them all under the heading of “greatest days”. It ranks among the untold hundreds of greatest days.

I'll tell you when all that stupid racist bullshit goes out the window. The day you have a grandchild. Then you will feel foolish for ever "hating" black people because your own flesh and blood will be black. A person you would throw yourself in front of a car for. Am I right?

And once I realized the guy was a good man, I'd feel bad for ever having negative feelings about the guy just because he's black.
we all have ''black in us''????

I look forward to all your upcoming threads criticizing white criminals.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
...when I post threads on black crap--it is to show the hypocrisy of the blacks and black posters on USMB
....you don't get it do you?? the idiocy is the people who are PRO criminal ....these protesters protesting FOR criminals who are usually resisting/attacking/threatening
...most whites usually say ''good, another criminal dead'' when a white criminal is dead
..where as the blacks scream ''RACISM''
...I can understand being leery of police cover ups---but not when the evidence clearly shows other wise and not when here is enough evidence to show anything
Perception is reality. Its obvious from your posts you have issues with people of color, until such time as you start whining about white people like you do with black people.

Do you hate all people of color or just black people?

I think the Asians are ''better'' than white Americans..since I'm white American, I guess that makes me racist ??!!?
so you are wrong...
Define better.

what does that matter?? I think a different race is better...not inferior
so I'm basing my '''dislike'' on actions--not color/beliefs
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

What exactly makes Asians better than whites?

Have your DNA tested.
You might be surprised at the results.

Does it help you maintain your fantasy world if I’m racist? It must since you insist on making it up.

Of course. Since we are all related, if you trace your ancestry back far enough your ancestors came out of Africa too. Then they lightened up because of their environment. You don't know that?

The Human Genome Project (HGP) has determined unequivocally that there is the same amount of genetic variation among individuals within a so called racial group as there is between individuals in different racial groups. What that means is that there is no real genetic difference between blacks and whites or between whites and Asians or between any of the so called races.

But if we are all one race, which race are we? One answer is the cute one that we are the "human race". But buckle your seat belts folks, because the genetic answer is that we are all really black. And white people are pale adaptations of black people that evolved during the past 140,000 years.

So where did the 10,000+ shades of paler brown, beige, pink, white and what Crayola crayons used to call "flesh" come from? Archaeological data places the origin of genetically modern humans in sub-Saharan Africa approximately 140,000 years ago. Humans then began migrating out of Africa in successive waves, starting approximately 100,000 years or 5000 generations ago. Now that scientists have mapped the human genome, they are homing in on when each wave began their outward bound journey and where they migrated to. So far they have confirmed that everyone on the entire planet, even the 1.3 billion Chinese, have a common ancestor back in Africa.

http://www.adversity.net/FRAMES/Editorials/54_Paler_Shade_of_Black.htm

Of course. Since we are all related, if you trace your ancestry back far enough your ancestors came out of Africa too. Then they lightened up because of their environment. You don't know that?

The Human Genome Project (HGP) has determined unequivocally that there is the same amount of genetic variation among individuals within a so called racial group as there is between individuals in different racial groups. What that means is that there is no real genetic difference between blacks and whites or between whites and Asians or between any of the so called races.

But if we are all one race, which race are we? One answer is the cute one that we are the "human race". But buckle your seat belts folks, because the genetic answer is that we are all really black. And white people are pale adaptations of black people that evolved during the past 140,000 years.

So where did the 10,000+ shades of paler brown, beige, pink, white and what Crayola crayons used to call "flesh" come from? Archaeological data places the origin of genetically modern humans in sub-Saharan Africa approximately 140,000 years ago. Humans then began migrating out of Africa in successive waves, starting approximately 100,000 years or 5000 generations ago. Now that scientists have mapped the human genome, they are homing in on when each wave began their outward bound journey and where they migrated to. So far they have confirmed that everyone on the entire planet, even the 1.3 billion Chinese, have a common ancestor back in Africa.

it wasn't Africa back then and they were not Africans
they weren't even human
my ancestors are German

they weren't even human
my ancestors are German

I believe the original humans were black. Most scientists believe us lighter skinned humans have just evolved because of our environment.

Maybe they didn't look like this back then

But Jesus didn't look like this either

they weren't even human
my ancestors are German

Early Germans

They don't look anything like Germans today

Why do you love blacks so much?

Again, I would understand if you want to approach the world without hate or something like that. But if you aren't black, and you are continually proclaiming your love of blacks, you are just engaging in virtue signaling, you are just announcing that you have drank the kool aid.

I deal with people as individuals. I like some blacks and dislike others.

You know, growing up in Montana, I never came into contact with many black people. Matter of fact, the first black person I ever met was my senior year of high school, and he was a regular dude like the rest of us. He played football, wore cowboy boots and hat and other than the color of his skin, he was pretty much like everyone else as far as I could see.

And, the first example of racism I ever saw was directed at him. He and a white girl started dating, and they were the power couple of the school until her parents found out he was black and made her break up with Jimmy.

And, because of Jimmy, I thought it was stupid to judge people based solely on their skin color. He was a really decent dude and didn't deserve the bigotry the adults threw his way. But, to be fair, my Grandparents weren't much better, because when I went to boot camp, they told me I was going to meet some of the best people and I would make some really great friends. I was told to feel free to bring them home with me when I took leave, just make sure they were white.

That statement floored me. I mean, I knew my Grandfather was a bigot, but not to that extent.

My best friend in A school was a black dude named Leslie who was from LA, so that is what we called him. He was also my roomie and every weekend we went out to the bars together. One weekend, we'd go to a club he found and liked, the next, we'd go out to a rock and roll club that I found and liked, and we switched off every other weekend.

Because of my experiences growing up, as well as the experiences of being in the military, I don't judge anyone on what they look like, I judge them on their ability and how they treat me.

I don’t love them or hate them as a group. There are some that I like, my future son in law is one, and there are some I hate, Holder, 0bama, etc.
Is your son in law like Ben Carson?

No, my son in Law is apolitical.
I'm just happy you have a black son in law. I like to think about the first day you found out. Must have been one of the ________ days of your life. LOL

Weren’t you obsessed with interracial cuckolding like just last week?

Is your son in law like Ben Carson?

I go back and forth. It's ok for a black girl to date a white guy. The white guys a good guy. But what thoughts go through my mind when I hear the OJ and Nicole story? A part of me says, "that's what she gets for dating a black guy".

Any white girl who wants to date a black guy can. As far as I'm concerned whatever they do with her is their decision and she should not come running to us when they beat, cheat or leave her. My reaction will be NO SHIT.

I go back and forth. It's ok for a black girl to date a white guy. The white guys a good guy. But what thoughts go through my mind when I hear the OJ and Nicole story? A part of me says, "that's what she gets for dating a black guy".

Any white girl who wants to date a black guy can. As far as I'm concerned whatever they do with her is their decision and she should not come running to us when they beat, cheat or leave her. My reaction will be NO SHIT.
You are a rambling moron.

Why do you love blacks so much?

Again, I would understand if you want to approach the world without hate or something like that. But if you aren't black, and you are continually proclaiming your love of blacks, you are just engaging in virtue signaling, you are just announcing that you have drank the kool aid.

It has become a litmus test of your fitness to be an American whether you chant the mantra for racial equality and proclaim that love for blacks, we're all equal, etc., etc.

You are judged by your commitment to that one subject and if you are not on the right side of the issue, the left has the ability to censor you, castigate you, humiliate you, chastise you, lock you out of society, and make your life a living Hell.

But, if you want the bottom line truth as to why, it is because many whites see the way whites treat one another and don't want any part of that failing society. Our own doctors prescribe opioids to whites more often than blacks. Doctors think the blacks will either sell their meds or become addicts. Like whites are immune?

Whites have become a bunch of pussies and think that every minor ache or pain qualifies them for pain killers. When doctors quit prescribing pain killers, the whites become addicted to illegal drugs.to replace that. Whites spend more money on body piercings, booze tattoos, and video games than they do on their futures.

It is not uncommon nowadays to find white guys that are 25, 30, and beyond still living at their parents house, mooching off them and never having had to get out and get a job. They cannot think for themselves and have no freaking idea of how to do the basic things like balance a checkbook, plan a budget, or even drive a car!!!!

Then we have this entire generation of white guys that most of you know. They are freaking whales and their fat asses are on the Internet 24 / 7. Their parents are divorced and the mother is treating her 20 or 30 year old (and beyond) as if they were six or seven years old. These guys don't have to get a job and our society makes up phony conditions for these parasites early in life.

Mommy gives them some video games and pampers them at a young age and so, without a male figure in their lives, no responsibilities, and having a poor diet, bad sleeping habits, and no exercise, they call it ADD or ADHD. Then that generation becomes life long drug addicts with NO critical thinking skills nor abilities to do anything constructive.

Unable to think, that generation goes off blaming the world for their sorriness AND then hooking up with idiots who blame their woes on non-whites. Then they accept solutions that screw themselves to the wall even further. For example, whites will not go out and get a job so they blame people they call "illegal aliens." And they demand background checks in some vain effort to catch those so - called "illegal aliens," not considering their own pot conviction or domestic violence beef that is going to get them rejected by most employers.

The broken homes, drug addictions that start at an early age and then manifest themselves into the use of SSRIs - which ends in inevitable prison stays ... AND the distinction of being the people who commit most mass shootings are just the icing on the cake.

Whites won't unite, refuse to work together, and have NO real leadership. You can be pro-white without having to be a nazi. But whites reject it. They have become strangers to their own culture and hate the very foundational principles upon which this country was built.

I'm not drawn to black culture, but I think it's high time to tell you the truth as to why so many whites have their noses stuck up the black peoples ass: Blacks unite, they fight back, and they demand from society. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Whites who really know whites realize that the younger generation will steal from even their own family; they have no ambition; they never put ideas for future success on the table and they don't want to be independent, self reliant, or self sufficient. BTW, I'm one of the few willing to be a big brother / mentor and you don't see those underachievers knocking my door down. But, think about it: Whites are drawn to black culture because they see that most whites are sabotaging their own culture. And few people want to buy a ticket on the Titanic while it's sinking.

As for me, I like or dislike blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, indians, on an individual case by case basis. ..... :cool:
Same here, but no matter how many times to say that to the racist scumbags they ignore it.

At the end of the day, I don't think as the other poster did that you are a moron. I think you know, instinctively, right from wrong.

But, you look at a guy and think, but he's a really good guy. But the bottom line is, your instincts are telling you that IF this couple has a child, it will not be white AND, most likely, it will be brought up to hate, loathe and despise white culture. Adding insult to injury, the whites sabotaging themselves makes it almost justifiable to watch your culture sink into the pages of history and destroy a part of you with it.

As for me, I like or dislike blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, indians, on an individual case by case basis. ..... :cool:
Admit it, you dislike anyone who is not a Muslim. And even then, you dislike Shias, at least.

As for me, I like blacks, just not Muslim ones. Shia or sunni or anything else.

At the end of the day, I don't think as the other poster did that you are a moron. I think you know, instinctively, right from wrong.

But, you look at a guy and think, but he's a really good guy. But the bottom line is, your instincts are telling you that IF this couple has a child, it will not be white AND, most likely, it will be brought up to hate, loathe and despise white culture. Adding insult to injury, the whites sabotaging themselves makes it almost justifiable to watch your culture sink into the pages of history and destroy a part of you with it.

Ultimately

a. It won't be brought up to hate whites. That's silly. That's like saying white liberals hate whites. We don't hate anything. We understand white priviledge.

b. White kids hate white culture. That's why they act like black kids. Every generation rebels.

c. If white women want to date blacks, they better find a good one because most likely no good white man will ever want them after they are done having fun.

Admit it, you dislike anyone who is not a Muslim. And even then, you dislike Shias, at least.

As for me, I like blacks, just not Muslim ones. Shia or sunni or anything else.
I've liked every muslim I have ever met. Perhaps they weren't being honest with me.

And I've met Christians that I couldn't stand. Perhaps they were too honest with what they believed.

Each of them has a problem it's called Organized Religions.

Forum List

Back