Quick question for those of you who aren't black

I dislike ANY one that protests for criminals
I dislike ANY hypocrites
I dislike ALL criminals

I think a lot dislike the blacks--not for their skin color, or that they commit crimes at much higher rates, but because they protest so much for criminals that are JUSTIFIABLY shot in self defense

some of it is pure racism, but a lot of it isn't
Wow, like we are suppose to give a shit...

I dislike ANY hypocrites
I dislike ALL criminals

I think a lot dislike the blacks--not for their skin color, or that they commit crimes at much higher rates, but because they protest so much for criminals that are JUSTIFIABLY shot in self defense

I look forward to all your upcoming threads criticizing white criminals.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
...when I post threads on black crap--it is to show the hypocrisy of the blacks and black posters on USMB
....you don't get it do you?? the idiocy is the people who are PRO criminal ....these protesters protesting FOR criminals who are usually resisting/attacking/threatening
...most whites usually say ''good, another criminal dead'' when a white criminal is dead
..where as the blacks scream ''RACISM''
...I can understand being leery of police cover ups---but not when the evidence clearly shows other wise and not when here is enough evidence to show anything
Perception is reality. Its obvious from your posts you have issues with people of color, until such time as you start whining about white people like you do with black people.

Do you hate all people of color or just black people?

Why do you love blacks so much?

Again, I would understand if you want to approach the world without hate or something like that. But if you aren't black, and you are continually proclaiming your love of blacks, you are just engaging in virtue signaling, you are just announcing that you have drank the kool aid.

I don’t love them or hate them as a group. There are some that I like, my future son in law is one, and there are some I hate, Holder, 0bama, etc.
Is your son in law like Ben Carson?

No, my son in Law is apolitical.
I'm just happy you have a black son in law. I like to think about the first day you found out. Must have been one of the ________ days of your life. LOL

You would think that I was upset if you are a racist asshole who can’t be bothered to think at all. If anyone applied any thought at all to it you’d know that I have known him before he proposed. It was no surprise.

Last edited:

Again, I would understand if you want to approach the world without hate or something like that. But if you aren't black, and you are continually proclaiming your love of blacks, you are just engaging in virtue signaling, you are just announcing that you have drank the kool aid.

There are people of all kinds of races I really like or don't like ... Their race doesn't have anything to do with it.
Not to say that their ignorant views regarding race won't play some part in whether or not I like them.

I hate all humans equally...

I don't. Love them or proclaim that I love them.

I support policies that would improve their lives, just as I do support policies that would improve the lives of other Americans.

But's that is not love. At best like, with a strong component of nationalistic loyalty.

I dislike ANY hypocrites
I dislike ALL criminals

The left uses them as a hammer. They have bred these huge, stupid populations and their only purpose is to create slaves that justify leftist demands for money and human rights violating policies.

My fondness or dislike for people is based on the individual. I simply demand that all citizens be treated the same by our gov't.

I dislike ANY hypocrites
I dislike ALL criminals

The left uses them as a hammer. They have bred these huge, stupid populations and their only purpose is to create slaves that justify leftist demands for money and human rights violating policies.
ahem yeah sure, the gop continues to follow suit by considering that the 4th amendment is theirs to abuse for highway robbery by cops..

I dislike ANY hypocrites
I dislike ALL criminals

Here it is for all to see. No one can vote Dem , if they do they are stupid and want the slaves back so us Dems can use them and abuse them. This is the mentality of the right, as wrong as it may be.

I don’t love them or hate them as a group. There are some that I like, my future son in law is one, and there are some I hate, Holder, 0bama, etc.

I'm just happy you have a black son in law. I like to think about the first day you found out. Must have been one of the ________ days of your life. LOL
Seriously considering being the least hung in the family?

If I had a black son in law I would hope for 2 things

1. He doesn't leave her, which statistically he will.

2. That my grand kid becomes a great athlete, which he probably won't.

Most studies conducted on interracial marriages conclude that same race marriages tend to last longer.

Marriages that took place between African American men and white women had twice the potential of ending up in divorce in comparison to marriages involving a white man and a white woman.

Is Interracial Marriage More Likely to End in Divorce?

Most studies conducted on interracial marriages conclude that same race marriages tend to last longer.

Marriages that took place between African American men and white women had twice the potential of ending up in divorce in comparison to marriages involving a white man and a white woman.

Sorry, statistics don’t mean shit.

Can you please complete this sentence?

I'm just happy you have a black son in law. I like to think about the first day you found out. Must have been one of the ________ days of your life.

The only reason I'm enjoying this is because you are a Republican/Conservative.

Can you please complete this sentence?

I'm just happy you have a black son in law. I like to think about the first day you found out. Must have been one of the ________ days of your life.

The only reason I'm enjoying this is because you are a Republican/Conservative.

I have some really great days. I’m 62 and have had so many really great days in my life it would hardly be called the best. I have 5 daughters, is it better than the day they were born? No. Is it better than the day I married their mother? No. Will the day that my daughter actually marries him be better than the day he proposed? Yes. So many days to rank I’ll just have to put them all under the heading of “greatest days”. It ranks among the untold hundreds of greatest days.

Since you seem to insist:

“Must have been one of the greatest days of your life.”

I really haven't much feelings for or against them, gays or anyone else if they would just STFU, leave me alone, and just go about doing their own thing as PEOPLE, but so many of them, especially as they become celebrities, seem hellbent on shoving their values in my face, calling me a cracker, white privilege, demanding special rights, treatment, parades and other bullshit. When these minor groups can just enter the human community as people and quit obsessing about some aspect of their persons, their damned skin color or sexual orientation, etc., a lot more people will like them better, as PEOPLE.

I dislike ANY hypocrites
I dislike ALL criminals

...when I post threads on black crap--it is to show the hypocrisy of the blacks and black posters on USMB
....you don't get it do you?? the idiocy is the people who are PRO criminal ....these protesters protesting FOR criminals who are usually resisting/attacking/threatening
...most whites usually say ''good, another criminal dead'' when a white criminal is dead
...I can understand being leery of police cover ups---but not when the evidence clearly shows other wise and not when here is enough evidence to show anything
Perception is reality. Its obvious from your posts you have issues with people of color, until such time as you start whining about white people like you do with black people.

I think the Asians are ''better'' than white Americans..since I'm white American, I guess that makes me racist ??!!?
so you are wrong...

I dislike ANY hypocrites
I dislike ALL criminals

I think the Asians are ''better'' than white Americans..since I'm white American, I guess that makes me racist ??!!?
so you are wrong...
Define better.

I dislike ANY hypocrites
I dislike ALL criminals

so you are wrong...
Define better.

what does that matter?? I think a different race is better...not inferior
so I'm basing my '''dislike'' on actions--not color/beliefs
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Forum List

Back