🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Quick question for those of you who aren't black

Seriously considering being the least hung in the family?

If I had a black son in law I would hope for 2 things

1. He doesn't leave her, which statistically he will.

2. That my grand kid becomes a great athlete, which he probably won't.

Most studies conducted on interracial marriages conclude that same race marriages tend to last longer.

Marriages that took place between African American men and white women had twice the potential of ending up in divorce in comparison to marriages involving a white man and a white woman.

Is Interracial Marriage More Likely to End in Divorce?
Weren’t you obsessed with interracial cuckolding like just last week?

I go back and forth. It's ok for a black girl to date a white guy. The white guys a good guy. But what thoughts go through my mind when I hear the OJ and Nicole story? A part of me says, "that's what she gets for dating a black guy".

Any white girl who wants to date a black guy can. As far as I'm concerned whatever they do with her is their decision and she should not come running to us when they beat, cheat or leave her. My reaction will be NO SHIT.

At the end of the day, I don't think as the other poster did that you are a moron. I think you know, instinctively, right from wrong.

But, you look at a guy and think, but he's a really good guy. But the bottom line is, your instincts are telling you that IF this couple has a child, it will not be white AND, most likely, it will be brought up to hate, loathe and despise white culture. Adding insult to injury, the whites sabotaging themselves makes it almost justifiable to watch your culture sink into the pages of history and destroy a part of you with it.

Ultimately

a. It won't be brought up to hate whites. That's silly. That's like saying white liberals hate whites. We don't hate anything. We understand white priviledge.

b. White kids hate white culture. That's why they act like black kids. Every generation rebels.

c. If white women want to date blacks, they better find a good one because most likely no good white man will ever want them after they are done having fun.

I'm white and I've never had any of this white privilege. What I have had is missed opportunities at promotions because the company had to advance women and minorities over white men - and they freely admitted it!

There are a lot of lazy ass whites out there and white liberals do hate whites. Why else would they rally around the likes of Bernie Sanders or that pathological lying hypocrite Hitlery Clinton?

Every generation rebels. Okay, I got that. I once rebelled by acting like a elephant I saw at the zoo... I was five or so back then. By the time you're in high school and nearing voting age, you should have your excrement together.

White kids do hate white culture, but it's because we have a lack of leadership and people willing to stand up to the left. That's still no excuse to destroy the gene pool and exterminate your own.

Why do you love blacks so much?

Again, I would understand if you want to approach the world without hate or something like that. But if you aren't black, and you are continually proclaiming your love of blacks, you are just engaging in virtue signaling, you are just announcing that you have drank the kool aid.

Dear dfens
As a volunteer who has been living and working to help save Freedmen's Town as a national civil rights landmark,
what I love most about the Black (and White and Asian) community leaders there is the innovative
resourceful plans and teamwork we put together when all the funding, politics and public opinion was skewed against
us to censor and destroy these historic preservation plans.

The history and future these plans represent go beyond race and color,
but speak to America's legacy and spirit.
Original plans: www.campusplan.org
Expanded plans: www.freedmenstown.com
www.earnedamnesty.org
And my experience working with these leaders (both Black and White
but focused on building on the Black church and civil rights history otherwise destroyed
by corporate politics and govt abuse of taxpayer money): www.rightsfortheworkers.org

I have more respect for that leadership because of the constant undermining and oppression,
the injustice corruption and abuse the community has had to withstand, even coming through
Black and Democrat leaders who got sold out to corporate interests, and yet the community still perseveres
in the midst of all this corruption and destruction.

They love God and what is true and good no matter how bad it has been.
I have no idea how these people can keep going long after I can't take any more.

I learned about Christian faith, forgiveness and strengthen
through the example of the Black leaders and residents in Freedmen's Town.
It's not about my love because mine does not compare to what they do
which I cannot equal.

As for me, I like or dislike blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, indians, on an individual case by case basis. ..... :cool:
Well, I can say that I owe my life to a black boy when I was a teenager. I explain, there were three men in a van who wanted to force me into their van in broad daylight and nobody reacted to my distress. I have self defense but I could not defend myself against three men, I ran away and ended up in a dead end parking lot and the man working in the cabin was a black man, huge. I told him that I was pursued by three men, I was shaking, he looked at me straight in the eyes he came out of his cabin with a very nasty look, I was very scared but he went to the van he said: Shit, you'll leave this girl alone or I'll twist your neck

Most studies conducted on interracial marriages conclude that same race marriages tend to last longer.

Marriages that took place between African American men and white women had twice the potential of ending up in divorce in comparison to marriages involving a white man and a white woman.

I go back and forth. It's ok for a black girl to date a white guy. The white guys a good guy. But what thoughts go through my mind when I hear the OJ and Nicole story? A part of me says, "that's what she gets for dating a black guy".

Any white girl who wants to date a black guy can. As far as I'm concerned whatever they do with her is their decision and she should not come running to us when they beat, cheat or leave her. My reaction will be NO SHIT.

At the end of the day, I don't think as the other poster did that you are a moron. I think you know, instinctively, right from wrong.

But, you look at a guy and think, but he's a really good guy. But the bottom line is, your instincts are telling you that IF this couple has a child, it will not be white AND, most likely, it will be brought up to hate, loathe and despise white culture. Adding insult to injury, the whites sabotaging themselves makes it almost justifiable to watch your culture sink into the pages of history and destroy a part of you with it.

Ultimately

a. It won't be brought up to hate whites. That's silly. That's like saying white liberals hate whites. We don't hate anything. We understand white priviledge.

b. White kids hate white culture. That's why they act like black kids. Every generation rebels.

c. If white women want to date blacks, they better find a good one because most likely no good white man will ever want them after they are done having fun.

I'm white and I've never had any of this white privilege. What I have had is missed opportunities at promotions because the company had to advance women and minorities over white men - and they freely admitted it!

There are a lot of lazy ass whites out there and white liberals do hate whites. Why else would they rally around the likes of Bernie Sanders or that pathological lying hypocrite Hitlery Clinton?

Every generation rebels. Okay, I got that. I once rebelled by acting like a elephant I saw at the zoo... I was five or so back then. By the time you're in high school and nearing voting age, you should have your excrement together.

White kids do hate white culture, but it's because we have a lack of leadership and people willing to stand up to the left. That's still no excuse to destroy the gene pool and exterminate your own.

I'm white and I experience the privilege every day. How employers treat me, how police treat me, neighbors, people in retail. Maybe you are poor white trash? They probably don't feel privileged either.

If you are not a manager or you didn't climb the corporate ladder as far as you wanted, please don't blame blacks or women. And look at it this way. How many blacks and women got screwed over before you got screwed over? For at least 100 years. So I am hardly going to feel sorry for a few loser whites who got "screwed" by affirmative action.

My god you guys can't stand it when blacks cried about REAL discrimination that they were facing and you hated AA being implemented. Now, fast forward a couple decades and here you are being bigger snowflakes than blacks were and you've experienced NOTHING compared to them.

If you don't like your job, go get another one. Remember the Republicans always say YOU are responsible for YOU. Stop blaming blacks and women for your lot in life. It's pathetic.

Ultimately

Whites like you really do shock me with your hypocricy. How many years did you deny that whites were privileged? And so to level the playing field we implemented Affirmative Action and now you whites who denied blacks were being unfairly passed over for jobs because of racism, are now claiming that affirmative action hurt you. Sorry, but if you didn't admit that white privilege helped you before you are going to have a hard time convincing me that affirmative action is hurting you.

And sorry but companies only have to make room for 14% of their work force to be black. They don't have to be 50% of the workforce because they only make up 14% of the population. So a company to be compliant only has to have 14% of their workforce be black. That leaves 86% of the company wide open for you.

As for me, I like or dislike blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, indians, on an individual case by case basis. ..... :cool:
Well, I can say that I owe my life to a black boy when I was a teenager. I explain, there were three men in a van who wanted to force me into their van in broad daylight and nobody reacted to my distress. I have self defense but I could not defend myself against three men, I ran away and ended up in a dead end parking lot and the man working in the cabin was a black man, huge. I told him that I was pursued by three men, I was shaking, he looked at me straight in the eyes he came out of his cabin with a very nasty look, I was very scared but he went to the van he said: Shit, you'll leave this girl alone or I'll twist your neck

Wich movie ?

Ultimately

I'm white and I experience the privilege every day. How employers treat me, how police treat me, neighbors, people in retail. Maybe you are poor white trash? They probably don't feel privileged either.

If you are not a manager or you didn't climb the corporate ladder as far as you wanted, please don't blame blacks or women. And look at it this way. How many blacks and women got screwed over before you got screwed over? For at least 100 years. So I am hardly going to feel sorry for a few loser whites who got "screwed" by affirmative action.

My god you guys can't stand it when blacks cried about REAL discrimination that they were facing and you hated AA being implemented. Now, fast forward a couple decades and here you are being bigger snowflakes than blacks were and you've experienced NOTHING compared to them.

If you don't like your job, go get another one. Remember the Republicans always say YOU are responsible for YOU. Stop blaming blacks and women for your lot in life. It's pathetic.

You know, you should ask questions before making presumptions.

If you want to call me white trash, that is your prerogative. But since you interjected my personal life into it, I'll tell you this:

I grew up so poor that I lived in one town where, at school, we had outhouses instead of toilets; a coal burning stove in the middle of the room. Grades were 1 thru 6 in one room and grades 6 -12 in the other room.

At home we had no running water and we used mud between the logs as insulation during the winter. The old man used to beat the Hell out of me, my mother, and my brother. My family was poor, uneducated, and behind the times even for the era I came up in. We didn't have electricity, phone, tv or any damn thing else. Many times I was damn lucky to have a pair of shoes to put on my feet.

At 14 I left and went out on my own. I lived under the stars wining and dining on crackers and beans. And so, my very first jobs, I had my age (not old enough to have a regular job) plus a lack of education, no family support system and affirmative action working against me.

Having all of that working against me (and bear in mind I didn't even have running water until 1982) I managed to go to school, get an education, and to get there I did stuff your ass couldn't handle if people held a gun to your head.

Today, my home is paid for. My car is paid for. Last time I checked my credit score was 803. I owe less than $500 on a credit card and just keep the account open to keep my credit going. If I want to go to Outback tonight, I'm good to go. So, if you think I'm white trash, you're welcome to your opinion, but I'd bet dollars against doughnuts that I have more education and have worked jobs that you can't dream of doing. And along the way, I had to work hard.

I don't blame a damn soul. And there is not a swinging dick on the face of this earth alive today that had it any worse (some as bad, but none worse) in getting where I am today. I don't owe the government nor anyone else. I literally picked up by the boot-straps and went with it. I went from living under the stars to a tent and from a tent to a boarding house... on to a mobile home and from there being able to buy houses.

The only "privilege" I had was the opportunity to do what I did without a lot of government intervention.

All kinds of races, colors and creeds have come to America and made it. There is only two kinds of people out there moaning the blues about "white privilege." Neither of those kinds had any worse than I did.

Ultimately

Whites like you really do shock me with your hypocricy. How many years did you deny that whites were privileged? And so to level the playing field we implemented Affirmative Action and now you whites who denied blacks were being unfairly passed over for jobs because of racism, are now claiming that affirmative action hurt you. Sorry, but if you didn't admit that white privilege helped you before you are going to have a hard time convincing me that affirmative action is hurting you.

And sorry but companies only have to make room for 14% of their work force to be black. They don't have to be 50% of the workforce because they only make up 14% of the population. So a company to be compliant only has to have 14% of their workforce be black. That leaves 86% of the company wide open for you.

I'm opposed to any kind of hiring schemes that take away from an employer their choice to pick who they want for any given job - even when it does not benefit me.

That's why I tell white people today that if you don't get out there and make things happen, nobody is going to "give" you a job. And just because you're black, nobody owes you a job. Other people have come here from other countries with less than even what slaves had when they were set free and they built communities of their own.

Despite the FACT that I was laid off my first full time job (which was in a union) and spent a winter in a mobile home with two other guys with no water or electricity, I'm not blaming blacks nor anyone else - not even so - called "illegal aliens" when the employer hires them. If you can do the job better and cheaper, someone will hire you.

I just don't see any white privilege. If the government, which is Hell bent on destroying the family unit (regardless of what race you came from) is what you call white privilege, maybe you got a point. The government wants whites on drugs for non-existent conditions (like ADD / ADHD) and then when they ask for help as teens, the government is more likely to force whites onto pain killers, SSRIs, etc.

Mothers keep their "babies" living at home, fully dependent upon mommy while they go through their teens, 20s, 30s and beyond. The white people of today (for the most part) have never had to sacrifice, work, produce, do without or worry about where the next bite of food that goes into their mouth was coming from. The white race has become the laziest, most worthless, sorriest sons of bitches on the face of the earth, bar none. They don't have white privilege and blacks have been given all kinds of opportunities over the last twenty five or so years.

Blacks are fighting whites, whites complaining about it and NEITHER of you are right. NEITHER of you own anything. Even Faux News is not something whites have any say in... it's major stockholders are a globalist on the Council on Foreign Relations named Rupert Murdoch and a Saudi Prince. So, if you just get X number of jobs based on your race, thank God they do that much for you. It's not the white that is locking you out. He has no more to say about it than nomads in Mongolia.

Wich movie ?
Black snake moan

Ultimately

If you want to call me white trash, that is your prerogative. But since you interjected my personal life into it, I'll tell you this:

I grew up so poor that I lived in one town where, at school, we had outhouses instead of toilets; a coal burning stove in the middle of the room. Grades were 1 thru 6 in one room and grades 6 -12 in the other room.

At home we had no running water and we used mud between the logs as insulation during the winter. The old man used to beat the Hell out of me, my mother, and my brother. My family was poor, uneducated, and behind the times even for the era I came up in. We didn't have electricity, phone, tv or any damn thing else. Many times I was damn lucky to have a pair of shoes to put on my feet.

At 14 I left and went out on my own. I lived under the stars wining and dining on crackers and beans. And so, my very first jobs, I had my age (not old enough to have a regular job) plus a lack of education, no family support system and affirmative action working against me.

Having all of that working against me (and bear in mind I didn't even have running water until 1982) I managed to go to school, get an education, and to get there I did stuff your ass couldn't handle if people held a gun to your head.

Today, my home is paid for. My car is paid for. Last time I checked my credit score was 803. I owe less than $500 on a credit card and just keep the account open to keep my credit going. If I want to go to Outback tonight, I'm good to go. So, if you think I'm white trash, you're welcome to your opinion, but I'd bet dollars against doughnuts that I have more education and have worked jobs that you can't dream of doing. And along the way, I had to work hard.

I don't blame a damn soul. And there is not a swinging dick on the face of this earth alive today that had it any worse (some as bad, but none worse) in getting where I am today. I don't owe the government nor anyone else. I literally picked up by the boot-straps and went with it. I went from living under the stars to a tent and from a tent to a boarding house... on to a mobile home and from there being able to buy houses.

The only "privilege" I had was the opportunity to do what I did without a lot of government intervention.

All kinds of races, colors and creeds have come to America and made it. There is only two kinds of people out there moaning the blues about "white privilege." Neither of those kinds had any worse than I did.
Well there’s only one kind of person crying about affirmative action. Racist losers unhappy that blacks and women are able to get ahead of them.

Maybe your boss was just being nice telling you the black got the job because of aa

I just saw a piece on how the trumps should have been prosecuted but they donated to the DA and got off. That same DA puts twice as many blacks behind bars for the same offenses. You may not realize your white privilege but it exists not matter how poor you are.

I love telling whites who hate immigrants this story. My father came here and white told him to go back to Greece. Don’t come here and steal our jobs. Today his son, my brother, is a vp of a Fortune 500. We aren’t stealing your jobs we are competing and winning

Ultimately

I'm opposed to any kind of hiring schemes that take away from an employer their choice to pick who they want for any given job - even when it does not benefit me.

That's why I tell white people today that if you don't get out there and make things happen, nobody is going to "give" you a job. And just because you're black, nobody owes you a job. Other people have come here from other countries with less than even what slaves had when they were set free and they built communities of their own.

Despite the FACT that I was laid off my first full time job (which was in a union) and spent a winter in a mobile home with two other guys with no water or electricity, I'm not blaming blacks nor anyone else - not even so - called "illegal aliens" when the employer hires them. If you can do the job better and cheaper, someone will hire you.

I just don't see any white privilege. If the government, which is Hell bent on destroying the family unit (regardless of what race you came from) is what you call white privilege, maybe you got a point. The government wants whites on drugs for non-existent conditions (like ADD / ADHD) and then when they ask for help as teens, the government is more likely to force whites onto pain killers, SSRIs, etc.

Mothers keep their "babies" living at home, fully dependent upon mommy while they go through their teens, 20s, 30s and beyond. The white people of today (for the most part) have never had to sacrifice, work, produce, do without or worry about where the next bite of food that goes into their mouth was coming from. The white race has become the laziest, most worthless, sorriest sons of bitches on the face of the earth, bar none. They don't have white privilege and blacks have been given all kinds of opportunities over the last twenty five or so years.

Blacks are fighting whites, whites complaining about it and NEITHER of you are right. NEITHER of you own anything. Even Faux News is not something whites have any say in... it's major stockholders are a globalist on the Council on Foreign Relations named Rupert Murdoch and a Saudi Prince. So, if you just get X number of jobs based on your race, thank God they do that much for you. It's not the white that is locking you out. He has no more to say about it than nomads in Mongolia.
Well maybe you just can’t do business with the government if you aren’t diverse. Small business excluded.

Trump wouldn’t enforce it but Hillary would have.

I think it’s ok if affirmative action goes away. Blacks and women didn’t show up for Hillary so I hope you guys do away with it. They don’t think there’s a difference between the two parties. Prove them wrong

Ultimately

95% of District attorneys are white males. Is that right?

Ultimately

Well there’s only one kind of person crying about affirmative action. Racist losers unhappy that blacks and women are able to get ahead of them.

Maybe your boss was just being nice telling you the black got the job because of aa

I just saw a piece on how the trumps should have been prosecuted but they donated to the DA and got off. That same DA puts twice as many blacks behind bars for the same offenses. You may not realize your white privilege but it exists not matter how poor you are.

I love telling whites who hate immigrants this story. My father came here and white told him to go back to Greece. Don’t come here and steal our jobs. Today his son, my brother, is a vp of a Fortune 500. We aren’t stealing your jobs we are competing and winning

You were the one boo hooing about what percentage of the jobs are open to blacks. Can't you read? Although laid off in favor of a less experienced black due to affirmative action (as were a sizable number of union employees), I went on to bigger and better things.

You sound desperate to me.

Ultimately

Well maybe you just can’t do business with the government if you aren’t diverse. Small business excluded.

I think it’s ok if affirmative action goes away. Blacks and women didn’t show up for Hillary so I hope you guys do away with it. They don’t think there’s a difference between the two parties. Prove them wrong

You got the wrong guy. I voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils and if the Libertarians would give us a candidate that could tie his shoes, I might be swayed to vote for him... or her.

Ultimately

You got the wrong guy. I voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils and if the Libertarians would give us a candidate that could tie his shoes, I might be swayed to vote for him... or her.
The same thing the democrats did to Bernie the republicans did to Ron Paul. They gave it to mitt rod ham romney

Ultimately

I wanted to apologize for earlier for calling you poor white trash by the way. I don’t know you. You seem alright for a racist retard right wing loon. Lol

Forum List

Back