Quid pro quo. The most used tool of ALL GOVERNMENTS and businesses.

Technically speaking all it is is old fashioned bartering. Something the world has run by since we stopped painting on cave walls. In fact WE ALL ENGAGE IN IT EVERY SINGLE DAY.

So that brings us to the obvious question. Is it illegal? Well?

If what Trump did was a violation why is the FEC not reprimanding him for it?
Nothing illegal about Quid pro quo in itself

I spend $7 for a six pack and it is a quid quo pro transaction

However, offering military aid in return for a personal favor is an illegal quid pro quo

Technically speaking all it is is old fashioned bartering. Something the world has run by since we stopped painting on cave walls. In fact WE ALL ENGAGE IN IT EVERY SINGLE DAY.

However, offering military aid in return for a personal favor is an illegal quid pro quo

I would tell what a stupid fucker you are by your comment,,,but whats the use,,,

But...Orange man bad!!
Orange Man is infinitely better than black man was and god help us had round woman won.
Hey stupid . We are talking about quid pro for PERSONAL GAIN! That’s not allowed .
PERSONAL GAIN is conjecture that has zero supporting evidence.

The only no evidence is that Biden did somthing wrong to benefit his son.

And there’s plenty of evidence that Don held the Ukraine funds in order to have them target his main political rival .

They are beyond reasoning, these Trumptards. They are members of a cult and don't even realize it yet.
The only good thing about their cult is that if they decide to leave (i.e. not vote for Trump in 2020) they won't be punished or killed for going against their Dear Leader.
At least not yet anyway.

More emotional goo.

Emotional goo?
Tune into the next Trump rally.
That's all Trump does.
Oooze gooooo.
Telling people what they want to hear instead of what is real.
Manipulating people by fear.
Lying about political opponents.

The military aid was not offered by Trump. It was offered and approved by Congress.

Hey stupid . We are talking about quid pro for PERSONAL GAIN! That’s not allowed .
PERSONAL GAIN is conjecture that has zero supporting evidence.

I guess you missed the hearings last week.
Fox didn't air them?
Or did you just get the Hannity version?
There was nothing of substance in those lame-assed "hearings"....Just hearsay, opinion, showboating, and moral preening....None of which proves anything.

Impeachment is a different legal standard than criminal

Matters not. If a crime was committed related to an election the FEC would be all over it regardless. And so far the FEC has done....?

No they wouldn't all over it because there is no FEC. Their terms expired and some quit. Trump and hasn't appointed any replacements. The last member of the FEC quit after the whistleblower report was issued. They all quit to protest the lies and conspiracy theories being promulgated by Donald Trump, and his attempts to attack voters rights.

Typical Republican investigation because you investigate rumours, not actual crimes.

Not for personal advantage.

Not for personal advantage.

its for the best of the country that all corrupt politicians are brought to justice,,,

Trump had an obligation to engage in a quid pro quo for the country. it is his job to ask other countris to do "us" a favor. The lefties are alleging that the quid pro quo was for his for his personal gain, which is a different story. We just need to see if Trump asked if they would do "me" a favor, or if he asked about doing "us" a favor.

I would tell what a stupid fucker you are by your comment,,,but whats the use,,,
Really?

Seems you are unable to refute what I posted doesn’t it?

Trump had an obligation to engage in a quid pro quo for the country. it is his job to ask other countris to do "us" a favor. The lefties are alleging that the quid pro quo was for his for his personal gain, which is a different story. We just need to see if Trump asked if they would do "me" a favor, or if he asked about doing "us" a favor.
Exactly

Asking personal favors is not for the country

Exactly

You are the first lefty to be able to process that Trump asked if the Ukraine president would do "us" a favor, and not "me". You must have actually read the transcript, congrats. I'm one of the millions of people who trump was referring to when he asked if the Ukraine president would do "us" a favor, and I really appreciate what he asked for on my behalf.

Really?

Seems you are unable to refute what I posted doesn’t it?
why would I try when every witness at the hearings in the last two weeks said you are wrong,,,

Exactly

You are the first lefty to be able to process that Trump asked if the Ukraine president would do "us" a favor, and not "me". You must have actually read the transcript, congrats. I'm one of the millions of people who trump was referring to when he asked if the Ukraine president would do "us" a favor, and I really appreciate what he asked for on my behalf.
Not really

It shows how much an idiot Trump really is
Anyone with any sense would throw some requests in that are in the National Interest. Counter terrorism, NATO related, information on Russia

But Trump made it all about him

Use a quid pro quo for PERSONAL GAIN and you have committed a crime

Forum List

Back