Quietly and/or Loudly Wanting Trump To Fail

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.
Are you really thinking the party of abortion and infanticide cares about adults dying in order to promote their political beliefs?
Don't forget their happiness that the economy is falling.

Democrats hate the working class.

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.

You know the drill from the looney left, defeat Trump at any cost.
When this doesn't work what's next. Enemy democrats must have another attack planned.

Trump on allowing Grand Princess cruise passengers to disembark: ‘I’d rather have them stay on, personally’

‘I don’t need to have the numbers [of confirmed U.S. coronavirus cases] double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault’

And if he let them off the ship......they would have infected even more people???????

of course i want him to be an effective leade

LIAR

the freakin' military was taking care that didn't happen. but donny didn't want to look bad & that was all he was interested in & you still supporting him says just as much about y-o-u as it does him.

I am unaware of anyone who has hoped for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. Right wingers often make that claim, but I haven't seen it. Do you have a link?

Im sorry but I think you are missing my point. I didn't say that people are hoping for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. My point is that we shouldn't be rooting for Trump to fail or being happy when he is failing since his failure means our failure, his success is our success when it comes to this pandemic.

I am unaware of anyone who has hoped for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. Right wingers often make that claim, but I haven't seen it. Do you have a link?
Bill Maher is 'hoping for' an economic collapse so he can 'get rid of Trump': 'Sorry if that hurts people'

I'm curious how you're going to weasel out of this. Will you claim Maher isn't hoping for an economic collapse? Will you claim an economic collapse won't harm the country? Will you claim Trump has nothing to do with the economy?

Fuck Drump. If he catches the virus and dies, I'm going to throw a block party. He is useless and a incompetent fool. He isnt doing shit that someone smarter than him is telling him to do so he is no loss.

knowing who & what donny has been for the past 40 years, i have been praying something like this wouldn't happen precisely because he is totally incapable of handling it.

So in your hate of the President.....you want the whole country to fail and you don't even realize it's going to effect you as well.

Lord have mercy on your souls
Who said anything about wanting the country to fail? I said fuck that incompetent fuckup Drumpf. If he goes to sleep for a thousand years we will be better off for it no matter who takes over for him.

Since Trump is the President of this country and what happens to him does effect the rest of us......yeah, it does mean exactly that.

Besides, go back & reread the OP...….she's talking about the country not your nemesis

Trump is not the country dumb ass.

No but he is the President and leader.....much to your sorrow dumbass

But again, as I've said to the other dumbasses here...….go back & reread the OP. It has little to do with him or his position...…...it has everything to do with how people like you wanting the COUNTRY to fail in order to make that orange man bad

Im sorry but I think you are missing my point. I didn't say that people are hoping for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. My point is that we shouldn't be rooting for Trump to fail or being happy when he is failing since his failure means our failure, his success is our success when it comes to this pandemic.
Who is rooting for Drumpf to fail?

I truly hope he and his administration succeed in minimizing/containing the coronavirus outbreak.

I seriously doubt he will, but I'd love to be wrong for a change.

Fuck Drump. If he catches the virus and dies, I'm going to throw a block party. He is useless and a incompetent fool. He isnt doing shit that someone smarter than him is telling him to do so he is no loss.

knowing who & what donny has been for the past 40 years, i have been praying something like this wouldn't happen precisely because he is totally incapable of handling it.

So in your hate of the President.....you want the whole country to fail and you don't even realize it's going to effect you as well.

Who said anything about wanting the country to fail? I said fuck that incompetent fuckup Drumpf. If he goes to sleep for a thousand years we will be better off for it no matter who takes over for him.

Since Trump is the President of this country and what happens to him does effect the rest of us......yeah, it does mean exactly that.

Besides, go back & reread the OP...….she's talking about the country not your nemesis

But again, as I've said to the other dumbasses here...….go back & reread the OP. It has little to do with him or his position...…...it has everything to do with how people like you wanting the COUNTRY to fail in order to make that orange man bad
Show me 2 people that want the country to fail in order to make Drumpf look even more incompetent than he already does?

I truly hope he and his administration succeed in minimizing/containing the coronavirus outbreak.

I seriously doubt he will, but I'd love to be wrong for a change.
Grace has been brainwashed by Drumpfs whining about how its all so unfair he got impeached.

NOBODY wants that orange idiot to fail, but pointing out when he does doesn't harm the country. I wish he had enough intelligence to succeed in something to help the country every once in a while.

Bill Maher is 'hoping for' an economic collapse so he can 'get rid of Trump': 'Sorry if that hurts people'

I'm curious how you're going to weasel out of this. Will you claim Maher isn't hoping for an economic collapse? Will you claim an economic collapse won't harm the country? Will you claim Trump has nothing to do with the economy?
Faux news

Faux news
Sticking your fingers in your ears and screeching LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU is not a valid refutation, but I understand it's the best you can do.

Moron.

I think that ship has already sailed. He's proven beyond a reasonable doubt he's inept and incompetent. He doesn't belong in that Oval Office. No one is blaming him for the virus. But he gets all the blame for delaying a response to it. Almost 6 six weeks of denying, downplaying, campaigning, and shouting down anyone who implied he should be taking it seriously. Remember, it was just the latest Democratic party hoax. That's just unacceptable on every level. That's a callous disregard for human life. If he had any self awareness, any dignity, or self-respect, he'd resign. He's in over his head. And most of us knew this day might come when he was elected 3.5 years ago. We were all hoping against hope that it wouldn't. Because he clearly isn't up to the task of real leadership. 6 weeks maybe more of a head start we could have had on this virus. I'm not saying that would have prevented every death, but the public health and perhaps our economy might stand to come out of this in better shape.

Thank you. That is the only example i have seen. You might note that Maher is a self avowed bomb thrower, and doesn't represent much of anybody. Certainly not as many people as Hannity or Limbaugh who both called for the failure or our last president. Can you point out a few more fringe left wingers who have said the same? I can give you a long list of main stream right wingers who did the same under the previous president.

The Lord might but I won't.

Again, Pointing out Trump's failures is not wishing for the country to fail.

Forum List

Back