Quillette's Founding Editor Claire Lehmann In Conversation With Jordan Peterson On Starting The Most Controversial Online Magazine In The World

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I always thought it was Jordon Peterson who was the dumb persons smart man. But I suppose it’s Claire Lehmann.

I always thought it was Jordon Peterson who was the dumb persons smart man. But I suppose it’s Claire Lehmann.

Jordan's talks are somewhat interesting but you would have to be devoted to him to listen for an hour and a half.

Can you supply a rundown on what this is all about, to save the thread?

Maybe 15 minutes on hearing Jordan but he's not worth any more than that now.

For anyone who cares, there's a utube vid in which Dillihunty destroyed Jordan.

Jordan's talks are somewhat interesting but you would have to be devoted to him to listen for an hour and a half.

they talk about the best writers on Quilette (Kevin Mims) and how she found her writers from random blogs and they talk about how the Quilette website got started then trail off and talk about other random subjects. Jordan rants for too long i can't summarize his longass rants sorry bro lol

One of your intellectual drones got passed the goalie and now needs to be attacked and destroyed

That's what happens when a slave escapes the Leftist plantation.

i usually like to summarize the videos so that folks on USMB can enjoy the content but with Jordan it's just too hard sorry bro i failed you

I FAILED YOU, BRO

does this mean we can't be bros anymore?

Forum List

Back