🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Quit Telling Us Garland is a Moderate

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
He is extremist far left on gun control. He would be the most leftist on this issue ever to sit on the SCOTUS. His decisions support a total ban on guns. He would rule in this manner and I believe he would also rule in support of confiscation!

He is leftist on abortion, voter identification, illegal immigration, or the controversial topics. It doesn't matter he has a reputation for being tough on crime and is moderate on business conflicts.

He wouldn't be a total disaster. He gun control stance is troubling but I would take him over Ginsburg, Kagan, Sotomayor or Breyer

He is extremist far left on gun control. He would be the most leftist on this issue ever to sit on the SCOTUS. His decisions support a total ban on guns. He would rule in this manner and I believe he would also rule in support of confiscation!

He is leftist on abortion, voter identification, illegal immigration, or the controversial topics. It doesn't matter he has a reputation for being tough on crime and is moderate on business conflicts.

He wouldn't be a total disaster. He gun control stance is troubling but I would take him over Ginsburg, Kagan, Sotomayor or Breyer

Damning with faint praise?

He is far more center than the lefties and far more sane than the righties.

Garland is a moderate.

Apparently Obama doesn't get it, No means No so forget it you won't be nominating the next SCOTUS justice, sucks to be you.

Garland is a moderate.
Your input without evidence is so overwhelming! Please tell us more of your opinions!

He is extremist far left on gun control. He would be the most leftist on this issue ever to sit on the SCOTUS. His decisions support a total ban on guns.

Could you cite these decisions, I'd like to take a look.

Thank you in advance.

>>>>

Forum List

Back