Quote for the day

max_temkin_philosophy_posters.jpg

“Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen six, result happiness.

Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.”

Wilkins Micawber (David Copperfield, by Charles Dickens)

“Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen six, result happiness.

Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.”

If you rely on $ for happiness....

$$ are danged useful, bub.

One must first have a great deal of money in order to afford the luxury of looking down on it.

One must first have a great deal of money in order to afford the luxury of looking down on it.

I don't have much
But what I have, I manage properly.

I find not being a slave to the $ is more freeing than having the $.............

I don't have much

I find not being a slave to the $ is more freeing than having the $.............

Thank you for completely missing the point. Here, I'll try to simplify it:

Living WITHIN one's means enhances one's happiness.

I don't have much

Thank you for completely missing the point. Here, I'll try to simplify it:

Living WITHIN one's means enhances one's happiness.

Okay, I can agree with that...

"I'm tired of being a loser. But I'm too tired to change"
~ Anonymous

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
Read more at Albert Einstein Quotes - BrainyQuote
HERE IS MY QUOTE FOR THE DAY:
Rick Perry, 6 August 2015

“And the idea that this negotiation – I will tell you one thing, I would whole lot rather have Carly Fiorina over there doing our negotiation than John Kerry,” he said. “Maybe we would have gotten a deal where we didn’t give everything away.”

"I was born to find goblins in their caves / And chase moonlight / To see shadows and seek hidden rivers / To hear the rain fall on dry leaves / And chat a bit with death across foggy nights/ I was born to watch owls in dark forests/ And hear coyotes cry/ To feel trees tremble and the grass sleep/ To taste cold air and smell the damp earth/ And watch ghostly shapes disappear across foggy nights."

~ J.Kavanaugh

Forum List

Back