R.E.S.P.E.C.T. for TED CRUZ Coming from Some of the Strangest Places...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014

It's not just Carville anymore...

Eleanor Clift (!): 'Ted Cruz... has a lot of money, has big donors...
he has a structure that he has put in place. He actually has a plan to
win the presidency- I think he's been underestimated until this debate-
he even showed a flash of humor. He's the one to watch,
especially if Trump begins to fade...'

Mary Matalin (Former top political advisor to Bushes 41/43):
'My money right now is on Ted Cruz... I think he speaks to the myriad factions of conservatism: Constitutionalists, Libertarians, the social conservatives...
he’s whip-smart, as evidenced by his debate appearances, and he’s a true, true, true constitutionalist, and everything’s lining up for him.'

Huffington Post: 'Face It: Ted Cruz Won The Republican Debate'...
'trounced the outsider candidates'... 'Rubio might have put Jeb Bush
down for the count, but Cruz denied him access to the 'outsider bloc.' '

Daily Beast: 'Jedi debate skills'

Chris Cillizza @ WaPo: 'Ted Cruz is running the best campaign
of any presidential candidate'

pcMuOue.jpg

That's nice.

Cruz won't be the GOP nominee in 2016, however - democrats aren't that lucky.

And he's wrong on most, if not all, the issues; the American people don't want to have anything to do with Cruz's hate, fear, and reactionaryism.

I personally like Carson and Cruz. But I'll vote for any Repub against Hillary. I really like Ted's foreign policy. There are testicles there, where we currently have vag...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I like Cruz. I'd be happy if he got the nomination but it's more likely Trump will end up with it. Maybe Cruz for VP.

Please nominate Cruz. Christmas will come early next year if you do

"Ted Cruz confirms long-running facelifts rumors. Reveals plans to get buttocks-lift!"

Not really, but would that actually come as a shock? :)

It wouldn't be bad to have an actual intellectual POTUS for a change.

We need to get away from the legacy and affirmative action presidents. Reagan and Clinton, who were neither, were better than the rest, although Carter sucked as bad as the current president, but that's going back 35 years.

We need to get away from the legacy and affirmative action presidents. Reagan and Clinton, who were neither, were better than the rest, although Carter sucked as bad as the current president, but that's going back 35 years.

Another Clinton will do just fine.

I think it's great that so many supposedly rugged nutbags are enamored with a guy who is so obviously soft. When he gets a photo op with a hunting rifle, he reminds one of Elmer Fudd.

Soft, pasty and wouldn't know what a callus even looks like. The perfect nutbag leader.

Slick Willie was a sleaze, but an adept politician. Hillie is just a sleaze trying to ride Willie's coattails.

Slick Willie was a sleaze, but an adept politician. Hillie is just a sleaze trying to ride Willie's coattails.

Quite a feat 16 years after the fact.

It takes a long time to ensure that a majority is stupid enough to vote for a criminal, liar like Hillary.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

It takes a long time to ensure that a majority is stupid enough to vote for a criminal, liar like Hillary.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Well all she needs is a plurality. What....you didn't know that? Too damn funny.

That's nice.

Cruz won't be the GOP nominee in 2016, however - democrats aren't that lucky.

And he's wrong on most, if not all, the issues; the American people don't want to have anything to do with Cruz's hate, fear, and reactionaryism.
We don't want a Canadian for President of the United States.

Forum List

Back