R N C Votes to Boycott CNN/NBC Over Hillary Film

But then principles never enter into the picture with your likes do they?

Wally-World and K-Fart indeed.

AWEFUL analogy. (Obviously a 'Cult of personality fan that can't think logically, nor CARES about principle...jest like havon' yer nosering pulled by the party of Statists...good on ya...continue little sheep).

I see the meth is working.

With deep thoughtfull well considered posts like that, you might get the dem nomination yourself!!
The debates could follow a "yo mama so fat" format.
Might be at the right intellectual level for the more intelligent fanatical Obamacult totalitarians!!

In keeping with your level of intellect, "jest like havon' yer nosering" must be Shakespeare for someone like you. Really, there are times when I just stop caring what that dumb sack of shit says and speculate on what caused it.

AWEFUL analogy. (Obviously a 'Cult of personality fan that can't think logically, nor CARES about principle...jest like havon' yer nosering pulled by the party of Statists...good on ya...continue little sheep).

With deep thoughtfull well considered posts like that, you might get the dem nomination yourself!!
Might be at the right intellectual level for the more intelligent fanatical Obamacult totalitarians!!

:lol:

No.

It would be like Coca Cola not wanting to sell their product at K-Mart; they will make plenty of money just selling it through Wal Mart but why deprive yourself of exposure to K-Mart shoppers because you don't like the fact they may sell Pepsi?

Meth? Really? Any OTHER insults you'd like to hurl at me before I take yer sorry ass to task? JUST ONE?

In keeping with your level of intellect, "jest like havon' yer nosering" must be Shakespeare for someone like you. Really, there are times when I just stop caring what that dumb sack of shit says and speculate on what caused it.
Dumb-assed sack of shit? Really? Want to debate me missy?

*BRING IT*

I don't really care about NBC doing a Hillary miniseries they have already shown they are pro Democrat be it Obama in 2008 or Hillary in 2016 for any who may have forgot they were pro Hillary in 2008 before switching to pro Obama when supporting the possible first black President trumped supporting the first possible woman President. CNN doing this bothers me more NBC at least has a entertainment division so they can at least put out the pretense that the Hillary miniseries is not politically motivated CNN is supposed to be straight news I find it very unsettling for a news network to be putting out a miniseries on someone who could be running for President in 2016 and who they will of course be covering. It begs the question can one really be objective about covering someone they also seem to be promoting?

I don't really care about NBC doing a Hillary miniseries they have already shown they are pro Democrat be it Obama in 2008 or Hillary in 2016 for any who may have forgot they were pro Hillary in 2008 before switching to pro Obama when supporting the possible first black President trumped supporting the first possible woman President. CNN doing this bothers me more NBC at least has a entertainment division so they can at least put out the pretense that the Hillary miniseries is not politically motivated CNN is supposed to be straight news I find it very unsettling for a news network to be putting out a miniseries on someone who could be running for President in 2016 and who they will of course be covering. It begs the question can one really be objective about covering someone they also seem to be promoting?
The ENTIRE media has been Pro-Statist for decades. No surprise...Nice some on these boards, and even now the RNC bones-up and has an epiphany.

Took them long enough. I've known it for decades. Bully for them that woke up to the truth.

*BRING IT*

Ouch..I sense a major ass-kicking looming in Corns near future..:lol:

*BRING IT*

Ouch..I sense a major ass-kicking looming in Corns near future..:lol:
Anytime. The woman thinks I will forget...she just needs to remember one phrase...steel trap.

Last edited:

They have entertainment programming on most weekends...Morgan Spurlock has his own series. You're right though, a mini-series is a departure for them.

I wouldn't worry too much about their newscasters being influenced by a mini-series.

I wouldn't give CNN the time of day. CNN is for sale to the highest bidder. Evidently Hillary has already opened up her war chest and is paying CNN to act favorably toward her in her quest to be Queen.

Fuck CNN! Fuck Hillary! Fuck the "Progressive" (It takes a village) movement!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I wouldn't give CNN the time of day. CNN is for sale to the highest bidder. Evidently Hillary has already opened up her war chest and is paying CNN to act favorably toward her in her quest to be Queen.

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

NOT necessarily Republicans WENCH.

WHEN are we gonna debate? Gonna steal my honor and NOT give me a chance to win it back wench?

DEBATE...anytime-ANYWHERE.

WHEN are we gonna debate? Gonna steal my honor and NOT give me a chance to win it back wench?

I stole your honor (giggle). I'll probably use it and a $5 to buy a Frappe from Starbucks...(in case that went over your head, your "honor" is worthless).

I would rep you if I could.. I'll catch you tomorrow ;-)

Not at all mad. Just honest...and aware of the distorted "journalism" of CNN...Con News Network.

I stole your honor (giggle). I'll probably use it and a $5 to buy a Frappe from Starbucks...(in case that went over your head, your "honor" is worthless).

This coming from a walking vagina.. ROFLMAO

Nutty as hell^^^^^

Forum List

Back