R N C Votes to Boycott CNN/NBC Over Hillary Film

What kind of a nutcase believes they can steal someone's honor?? The kind who have their own imaginary scoreboard and sport Sandra Fluke and the Vagina Diaries for their avatar.. OMG.. My friends read this shit some times when they come over and they laugh their ass off at freaks like Corn. Too rich.. Super.. lmao

I wouldn't give CNN the time of day. CNN is for sale to the highest bidder. Evidently Hillary has already opened up her war chest and is paying CNN to act favorably toward her in her quest to be Queen.

Fuck CNN! Fuck Hillary! Fuck the "Progressive" (It takes a village) movement!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

Not at all mad. Just honest...and aware of the distorted "journalism" of CNN...Con News Network.

Really...you watch CNN? Oh wait, you said you don't watch CNN but somehow you know about their "distortions". Funny....you take spoon fed snipets free of context and somehow are comfortable with your opinion based on the spoon feeding.

NOT necessarily Republicans WENCH.
WHEN are we gonna debate? Gonna steal my honor and NOT give me a chance to win it back wench?
DEBATE...anytime-ANYWHERE.

I stole your honor (giggle). I'll probably use it and a $5 to buy a Frappe from Starbucks...(in case that went over your head, your "honor" is worthless).
Then you should be willing...no, anxious to meet him head on in The Bull Ring. Or are you afraid you'll be made to look like the Rodeo Clown?

Last edited:
NOT necessarily Republicans WENCH.
WHEN are we gonna debate? Gonna steal my honor and NOT give me a chance to win it back wench?
DEBATE...anytime-ANYWHERE.

I stole your honor (giggle). I'll probably use it and a $5 to buy a Frappe from Starbucks...(in case that went over your head, your "honor" is worthless).
The you should be willing...no, anxious to meet him head on in the Bull Ring. Or are you afraid you'll be made to look like the Rodeo Clown?

Apparently I have his honor (I didn't know it was so easily won)...now you're saying there is a bull ring somewhere?

You guys need to log off and have some human interaction in your "lives"

Not at all mad. Just honest...and aware of the distorted "journalism" of CNN...Con News Network.

Really...you watch CNN? Oh wait, you said you don't watch CNN but somehow you know about their "distortions". Funny....you take spoon fed snipets free of context and somehow are comfortable with your opinion based on the spoon feeding.

Apparently you don't research your targets very well.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/307272-original-cnn-lies.html

Watch the entire video linked at the bottom of the OP....you ignorant twat!

Then you should be willing...no, anxious to meet him head on in The Bull Ring. Or are you afraid you'll be made to look like the Rodeo Clown?

Apparently I have his honor (I didn't know it was so easily won)...now you're saying there is a bull ring somewhere?

The Bull Ring is a forum here on USMB wherein two posters can debate each other unmolested by buffoons such as yourself. It's located between Reviews and Humor in the Community section. Browse through it. You may learn something.

Here's a link...

The Bull Ring - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

You're not really a target sir, it's more of a curiosity; you start off by telling us you don't watch CNN then go on to tell us how you know they are biased.

Just curious how you draw the conclusion absent of facts--at your own admission.

Thats all.

The you should be willing...no, anxious to meet him head on in the Bull Ring. Or are you afraid you'll be made to look like the Rodeo Clown?

The Bull Ring is a forum here on USMB wherein two posters can debate each other unmolested by buffoons such as yourself. It's located between Reviews and Humor in the Community section. Browse through it. You may learn something.

Here's a link...

Looks pretty boring...tell him to go there and wait for me...:lol:

Here's a link...

Maybe you should change your screen name to Candyass...:lol:

You're not really a target sir, it's more of a curiosity; you start off by telling us you don't watch CNN then go on to tell us how you know they are biased.

Just curious how you draw the conclusion absent of facts--at your own admission.

Thats all.
Like I said, go the the link and watch the entire video. I don't have time to spoon feed you, baby.

Thats all.
Like I said, go the the link and watch the entire video. I don't have time to spoon feed you, baby.

:lol::lol

Thats all.
:lol:

Typical Statist you address.

Here's a link...

WAIT for whom? YOU? YOU haven't got the guts.

Here's a link...

WAIT for whom? YOU? YOU haven't got the guts.

You're absolutely right..

It might be a new brand of whiskey......considering.

Pretty funny to see them hiding from potential voters. After the last general election, who can blame them?

Do they really believe voters are so dumb that they don't GET IT?

Has there ever been another time in our history when the GObP/pubs have been as fragmented and terrified as they are now?
Apparently Democrats do...and demonize the Republicans and the right (correct side) for sticking to principle(s).

Amazing how idiot leftists as YOU come out and ADMIT the truth about yourselves.

Good form!
icon14.gif

Fantasy doesn't cut it. Facts do.

You know, like the last general election.

Under your name, it says, "Spirit of 76" but the fact is,

993682_598025520249980_101031628_n.jpg
More leftist historical revision. You people couldn't tell the truth if somebody put a gun to your head.

The Republican Party slides further into mediocrity as they attempt to strong arm - some say 'blackmail' - a major media outlet.

The price the GOP will pay for this ill-advised stunt, will cripple these people for a generation.

------------------------------

RNC votes to punish CNN and NBC for Clinton films

BOSTON -- As expected, Republican Party officials voted Friday not to allow CNN and NBC to sponsor Republican primary debates in 2016 if the networks air planned programs about potential 2016 Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

RNC votes to punish CNN and NBC for Clinton films

Hey Republican morons,
How the hell can you boycott a product you don't use in the first place?
The RNC's not calling for a boycott, you retard. :lol:

Forum List

Back