R N C Votes to Boycott CNN/NBC Over Hillary Film

The Republican Party slides further into mediocrity as they attempt to strong arm - some say 'blackmail' - a major media outlet.

The price the GOP will pay for this ill-advised stunt, will cripple these people for a generation.

------------------------------

RNC votes to punish CNN and NBC for Clinton films

BOSTON -- As expected, Republican Party officials voted Friday not to allow CNN and NBC to sponsor Republican primary debates in 2016 if the networks air planned programs about potential 2016 Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

The RNC is clearly very afraid of Clinton.

Pretty funny to see them hiding from potential voters. After the last general election, who can blame them?

Do they really believe voters are so dumb that they don't GET IT?

Has there ever been another time in our history when the GObP/pubs have been as fragmented and terrified as they are now?
Apparently Democrats do...and demonize the Republicans and the right (correct side) for sticking to principle(s).

Amazing how idiot leftists as YOU come out and ADMIT the truth about yourselves.

Good form!
icon14.gif

Fantasy doesn't cut it. Facts do.

You know, like the last general election.

Under your name, it says, "Spirit of 76" but the fact is,

993682_598025520249980_101031628_n.jpg
THIS is what YOU front as a Fact? Really? I see it as rhetoric.

apparently democrats do...and demonize the republicans and the right (correct side) for sticking to principle(s).

Amazing how idiot leftists as you come out and admit the truth about yourselves.

good form!
icon14.gif

fantasy doesn't cut it. Facts do.

You know, like the last general election.

Under your name, it says, "spirit of 76" but the fact is,

993682_598025520249980_101031628_n.jpg
this is what you front as a fact? really? I see it as rhetoric.

liar hater lib

Network television is exercising its choice to air a movie about Hilary Clinton.

The RNC is exercising its choice of who the will allow to host THEIR debates.

Democrats are pissing their pants.

I'll admit I haven't read this entire thread...nobody seems to be upset by this decision. I'm not a Democrat (I'm a liberal who votes for liberals regardless of party) but I think it's a terrible decision by the GOP since campaigns are all about public relations and they are making a decision to not give their eventual candidate the biggest megaphone possible.

It's a bizarre way to run a campaign.

So if they go with CBS or ABC have a smaller megaphone?

No.

It would be like Coca Cola not wanting to sell their product at K-Mart; they will make plenty of money just selling it through Wal Mart but why deprive yourself of exposure to K-Mart shoppers because you don't like the fact they may sell Pepsi?

I'll admit I haven't read this entire thread...nobody seems to be upset by this decision. I'm not a Democrat (I'm a liberal who votes for liberals regardless of party) but I think it's a terrible decision by the GOP since campaigns are all about public relations and they are making a decision to not give their eventual candidate the biggest megaphone possible.

No.

It would be like Coca Cola not wanting to sell their product at K-Mart; they will make plenty of money just selling it through Wal Mart but why deprive yourself of exposure to K-Mart shoppers because you don't like the fact they may sell Pepsi?

But then principles never enter into the picture with your likes do they?

Wally-World and K-Fart indeed.

AWEFUL analogy. (Obviously a 'Cult of personality fan that can't think logically, nor CARES about principle...jest like havon' yer nosering pulled by the party of Statists...good on ya...continue little sheep).

The Republican Party slides further into mediocrity as they attempt to strong arm - some say 'blackmail' - a major media outlet.

The price the GOP will pay for this ill-advised stunt, will cripple these people for a generation.

BOSTON -- As expected, Republican Party officials voted Friday not to allow CNN and NBC to sponsor Republican primary debates in 2016 if the networks air planned programs about potential 2016 Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

We all should be afraid of her. The libs are all gaga over a failure. Name one thing she has accomplished on her own.

No.

stupid analogy---neither of those stores makes a point to insult and lie about half of their potential customers.

CNN and NBC have shown themselves to be enemies of the GOP. Why would the GOP agree to give them an additional forum to attack them with partisan lies?

Its a gutsy decision and the right one.

Hillary is a joke, the only person afraid of her is Bubba bill.

Please run her dems, I can't wait for the clips of her screaming like a banshee and doing her fake black accent.

Libruls act as if they have a say in how we conduct our own debates.. LMAO We're suppose to accept their bias moderators, accept their moderators lying for their librul candidate, etc etc. It's done.. You leftists need to move on and worry about your lousy candidate Hillary.. a woman who has ice water in her veins.. She claims to have been friends with our Ambassador who was murdered and tortured.. She claims she was friends with Vince Foster also.. Strange coincidence, no?

Hillary is a joke, the only person afraid of her is Bubba bill.

Please run her dems, I can't wait for the clips of her screaming like a banshee and doing her fake black accent.

Not to mention of all of her lies.. and she's an old hag.

No.

stupid analogy---neither of those stores makes a point to insult and lie about half of their potential customers.
CNN and NBC have shown themselves to be enemies of the GOP. Why would the GOP agree to give them an additional forum to attack them with partisan lies?
Its a gutsy decision and the right one.

Despite yourself, you actually do have a point. Perception is reality in politics. While you may think CNN and NBC have it in for you and it obviously is just something you're manufacturing more often than not, for you that is reality.

Usually personal issues you have with a host or two on a network don't lead to policy changes for entire organizations but with the 2013 GOP, apparently it has gone full retard and is doing just that.

But lets look at what you said; "Why would the GOP agree to give them an additional forum"...uhh do you think that CNN isn't going to analyze the debate regardless of whether or not they broadcast it? I mean, really dude, brighten up a bit. The only difference is that there won't be anyone from the candidates' factions on air on CNN or NBC to shoot back, correct the record, etc...

I think it would be hilarious if ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN all simulcast this Clinton movie/documentary/mini series or whatever it is (if it gets made) giving the GOP one network to broadcast to. That would be funny as hell; 15 debates in 2 months on one network between 4 or 5 rich white dudes.

The left on here seems to feel that NBC and CNN doing Hillary miniseries is a ho hum no big deal thing which is fine that is your right but I can only wonder if you would feel the same if FOX News or the FOX broadcast network decided to do a miniseries on one of the top Republicans considering a 2016 white house run somehow I doubt the reaction would be the same.

The left on here seems to feel that NBC and CNN doing Hillary miniseries is a ho hum no big deal thing which is fine that is your right but I can only wonder if you would feel the same if FOX News or the FOX broadcast network decided to do a miniseries on one of the top Republicans considering a 2016 white house run somehow I doubt the reaction would be the same.

Can't speak for everyone but I doubt I'd care. I can guarantee you that if I catch any part of this Clinton movie/documentary/mini series (this is how little I care about it--I don't know what type of project it is--as I understand there are 2 projects) it will by by accident.

Don't let them fool you.. They know exactly what they're doing.. just like with the denial of voter fraud which comes directly from George Soros and his funding of a PAC to put out those false studies.. Everything the left does has a purpose.. They will lie, steal, cheat.. whatever it takes for power and as the Saul Alinksites do, then they deny deny deny.. The rule is to never admit the lie.. Go read the book.. It's libruls to a T.

Its going to be so thrilling to have debates moderated by people who embraced American excellence

No.

But then principles never enter into the picture with your likes do they?

Wally-World and K-Fart indeed.

AWEFUL analogy. (Obviously a 'Cult of personality fan that can't think logically, nor CARES about principle...jest like havon' yer nosering pulled by the party of Statists...good on ya...continue little sheep).

I see the meth is working.

"Get the transcript" -- Three words that reveal how the LMSM conspired with the Obama campaign

He's an Obese liberal shill trying to pretend he has an IQ.
A fanatical Obamacult totalitarian.
A tax and spend liberal.
And a fat fuck.

Gee, and the GOP may nominate him as their next candidate. This is gonna be good. Maybe.

He won't see funding.
Remember the GOP is owned.
The base provides the funds.
Dollar by dollar.
The real money.
Democrats are in the pockets of billionaires and Hollywood elitists.
The base owns the GOP.
A candidate that fucks the base will be fucked.
No GOP candidate will win a seat in 2016.
2016 will be a landslide for the totalitarians.
2020 will be a landslide for the owners of the GOP.
Because 4 years of free reign by the fanatics will open many eyes!!

Hmmm...how would you best describe that manifesto?

Forum List

Back