R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

Further proof that The Obama is unresponsive to the will of the people.

If the above were so, why has the republican-led congress taken NO action on THIS "will of the people"?

Democrats and Republicans support expanding background checks to private gun sales and sales at gun shows, a Pew Research Center poll released Thursday showed.
The July survey of 2,002 adults found that 88 percent of Americans — including 88 percent of Democrats and 79 percent of Republicans — favor expanding background checks, up slightly from the 81 percent of Americans who supported the measure in May 2013.

First off the author is published widely....... second he's agreeing with you Obama is hated ..just by more than you know .........third you admit Obama is polarizing on purpose.....thanks
And here's another moronic lie propagated by many on the right: that the president is 'intentionally' trying to 'polarize' the Nation, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Little is more divisive than a false accusation of racism.

Obama and his partisans have been playing that game from before his election.

No, the connection is obvious to anyone who is not willfully blind.

The OP states that the RW "hatred" of Obama, unabated even in his last year, must be because of racism.

Yet white liberals were just as hateful, if not more so, of White Bush, in his last year, despite being of the same race.

For you to deny the relevance is absurd.

I beg to differ.....

First I CLEARLY stated that the hatred applies to SOME (not all)

Second, the Bush "hatred" was based on the continuing mess in Iraq, the unpaid wars and Medicare Advantage debacle, AND the half a million Americans joining the unemployment lines virtually every month.

And the hatred emerges yet again, led by Correll.

The far rw is now talking about Bush when for years they have been not trying to talk about Bush?
Bush, as in the last year hatred you libs had for him is obviously relevant to the Op which claims that this last year "hate" the RW has for Obama must be because of racism. That you refuse to admit that, is just an example of your intellectual dishonesty. Libs. All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.
Only in the mind of a dishonest, delusion mind like yours.

The OP states that the RW "hatred" of Obama, unabated even in his last year, must be because of racism.

Yet white liberals were just as hateful, if not more so, of White Bush, in his last year, despite being of the same race.

And obviously one he can't win a debate against.

Further proof that The Obama is unresponsive to the will of the people.

If the above were so, why has the republican-led congress taken NO action on THIS "will of the people"?

Democrats and Republicans support expanding background checks to private gun sales and sales at gun shows, a Pew Research Center poll released Thursday showed.
The July survey of 2,002 adults found that 88 percent of Americans — including 88 percent of Democrats and 79 percent of Republicans — favor expanding background checks, up slightly from the 81 percent of Americans who supported the measure in May 2013.
they did as I explained in post #696

Congress didn't act because it had no intention of doing what Obama wanted to do

I'm sure its an oversight.....but you forgot to mention that the republican-led Congress has NO idea of what to do lest any decision helps the country and....therefore....Obama.
So, instead, they sit on their fat arses and pass legislation regarding bathrooms in the Capitol.
well I guess you are wrong, because in the debate last evening, Mrs. Clinton stated that the Congress submitted the bill to repeal Obummercan't, and the president vetoed it. So legislation was passed. hmmmm, more mis information from a libturd how usual is that?

And as you indicate the 50 plus times they have done it. ignoring the midterm wins by the right. Those people did speak. Perhaps meeting a compromise rather than just veto.

You're the one who needs to be educated, nitwit. You think an EO is just a law the president can make that can be overturned by a succeeding president. That's indistinguishable from a monarchy or an empire.

What a goose stepping moron.

The answer is YES to the bolded, above statement...For the rest of your "response", I'll need help from my 4 year old grandson to decipher.

You just proved you're an imbecile. The Constitution gives only Congress the authority to make law, not the president. He has no authority to impose any laws on American citizens, period. Only true numskulls don't know that.

You're the one who needs to be educated, nitwit. You think an EO is just a law the president can make that can be overturned by a succeeding president. That's indistinguishable from a monarchy or an empire.

What a goose stepping moron.

The answer is YES to the bolded, above statement...For the rest of your "response", I'll need help from my 4 year old grandson to decipher.

You just proved you're an imbecile. The Constitution gives only Congress the authority to make law, not the president. He has no authority to impose any laws on American citizens, period. Only true numskulls don't know that.
and obviously only obummer knows what is right for all americans right? How fk'd up can one man be who thinks they speak for 300 million people? I'd say that is almost god like syndrome.

Who else can you blame for such monstrous failures during the Bush era? Those failures are still reverberating economically and politically to day.
Ae we supposed to ignore that fact?
:lol:
Te us: Which of The Obama's failings do you blame The Obama for?
I can't think of any off hand, probably because his successes far out weigh his shortcomings.
Mindless partisan bigotry does that to people.
Thanks for your confession!

Who else can you blame for such monstrous failures during the Bush era? Those failures are still reverberating economically and politically to day.
I can't think of any off hand, probably because his successes far out weigh his shortcomings.
Your state of denial surprises me not in the least.

I beg to differ.....

First I CLEARLY stated that the hatred applies to SOME (not all)

Second, the Bush "hatred" was based on the continuing mess in Iraq, the unpaid wars and Medicare Advantage debacle, AND the half a million Americans joining the unemployment lines virtually every month.

Your telling me that the rabidly anti-Obama posters are not the same ones who were rabidly anti-BIll Clinton, nor who are not already now rabidly anti-hillary?

BULLSHIT.

And Bush was hated before he even took office. Why are you lying? Because you know the Truth is not on your side.

I'll engage in meaningful debate ONLY with sane right wingers......its a waste of time with all the others.

Which according to your definition, there are none.

A perfectly sane individual, no matter what party they're from, should be able to engage in a debate without a) insulting their intelligence, b) making comments about their mental status, or c) in general labeling them with a slew of pejoratives.

You don't meet the definition of "sane."

The far rw is now talking about Bush when for years they have been not trying to talk about Bush?
Bush, as in the last year hatred you libs had for him is obviously relevant to the Op which claims that this last year "hate" the RW has for Obama must be because of racism. That you refuse to admit that, is just an example of your intellectual dishonesty. Libs. All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

It is not as absurd as an objective analysis might reveal. Why did White people turn against Bush and, as YOU say, start to hate him? Do I need to spell it out?
Now compare those reasons for why the right HATED Obama even before he wiped Bushes fingerprints off the Oval Office phone?

And as you indicate the 50 plus times they have done it. ignoring the midterm wins by the right. Those people did speak. Perhaps meeting a compromise rather than just veto.

You may (or perhaps, not) have heard the republican 2010 and 2014 mantra that the ACA would be repealed and REPLACED.......Did this last bill by the republicans REPLACE ANYTHING?

You may (or perhaps, not) have heard the republican 2010 and 2014 mantra that the ACA would be repealed and REPLACED.......Did this last bill by the republicans REPLACE ANYTHING?
In November 2016...

1. Republicans will keep the House

2. Republicans will keep the Senate

3. Republicans may take the White House

If (3) materializes, Congress won't need a veto-proof majority, to dump the ACA....

Because there'll be no veto to impede such legislation...

It is not as absurd as an objective analysis might reveal. Why did White people turn against Bush and, as YOU say, start to hate him? Do I need to spell it out?
Now compare those reasons for why the right HATED Obama even before he wiped Bushes fingerprints off the Oval Office phone?
you can't, because didn't blacks also hate Bush, isn't that then racist?

Your state of denial surprises me not in the least.
Probably not as much as your confession surprised ME!

White liberals hated Bush before he even took office.

White liberals hated Bush in his last year.

The RIght hated Obama before he took office.

The Right hated Obama in his last year.

And considering the wide ideological and partisan divide in this country, why would anyone expect any different?

Your "reasons" are just a thin veiled excuse for you to demonize your enemies.

no, they were voted in for a voice, one for which put legislation up and let obummer veto it. Proof he isn't for all the people and isn't willing to compromise. To which he obliges all the time.

you can't, because didn't blacks also hate Bush, isn't that then racist?
Not if its for the same reasons WHITES hate BUSH...THINK!

Forum List

Back