R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

Correll loves him sum hate.

And you try to avoid the topic by making the thread about the conservatives alleged personal failing(s).

Standard lib tactic when confronted by a debate they cannot win.

Which is nearly all the time.

:asshole:

The most rabidly anti-Obama posters are the same posters that were rabidly anti-Bill Clinton, and are now also rabidly anti-HIllary Clinton.

Before you respond, check out Obama's CURRENT approval rating (including those with no opinion), and compare that percentile with GWB's ratings at the same period of his 2nd term. Go ahead, you'll be a bit wiser.

Not relevant to the topic.

And not an answer to my point.

The most rabidly anti-Obama posters are the same posters that were rabidly anti-Bill Clinton, and are now also rabidly anti-HIllary Clinton.

What do BIll Clinton, Obama, and potentially HIllary Clinton have in common?

HInt: it is not skin color.

Correll continues to fail with the OP.
I continue to demonstrate that the OP is complete nonsense.The most rabidly anti-Obama posters are the same posters that were rabidly anti-Bill Clinton, and are now also rabidly anti-HIllary Clinton.Your pathetic need to make this about Race is just you being intellectually too immature to understand that people can disagree with you without being stupid or evul.
You started it, and I kicked your butt, sweet cheeks. Live with it.

You must have worked really, really hard to poll ALL those anti-Clinton and anti-Obama posters...Take a nap.

Before you respond, check out Obama's CURRENT approval rating (including those with no opinion), and compare that percentile with GWB's ratings at the same period of his 2nd term. Go ahead, you'll be a bit wiser.

basically what he is trying to point to is that if you disagree with obummer on anything, because he is black would be the reason why you would. how asinine is that? That is how a libturd actually thinks.

I continue to demonstrate that the OP is complete nonsense.The most rabidly anti-Obama posters are the same posters that were rabidly anti-Bill Clinton, and are now also rabidly anti-HIllary Clinton.Your pathetic need to make this about Race is just you being intellectually too immature to understand that people can disagree with you without being stupid or evul.
sorry sour cheeks, you lost the battle on hate a long while back. when one turns to insults like you did, was throwing in the towel.

Your delusions are of little interest to anyone else.

I continue to demonstrate that the OP is complete nonsense.

Your pathetic need to make this about Race is just you being intellectually too immature to understand that people can disagree with you without being stupid or evul.

Not relevant to the topic. And not an answer to my point. The most rabidly anti-Obama posters are the same posters that were rabidly anti-Bill Clinton, and are now also rabidly anti-HIllary Clinton. What do BIll Clinton, Obama, and potentially HIllary Clinton have in common? HInt: it is not skin color.
Absolutely relevant to the topic. What do Trump and Cruz have in common with McCain and Romney?

You must have worked really, really hard to poll ALL those anti-Clinton and anti-Obama posters...Take a nap.
he used the same one you did to find them all racist right?

basically what he is trying to point to is that if you disagree with obummer on anything, because he is black would be the reason why you would. how asinine is that? That is how a libturd actually thinks.

Thanks. I wasn't completely sure where he was going, but I knew it was not an answer.

Nothing in your post addressed my point.

what point? You don't have one.

The Bush haters were mostly liberals and the Obama haters are mostly Conserv

Says WHO? I think Bush was disliked because he needlessly caused too many body bags to return home with his lying ways. 911 gave him unprecedented support by all Americans and he BLEW IT!

Obviously you don't understand that millions of those who vote are independent thinkers who judge presidents by their actions . The hate, if any for Bush, turns upon his selfish desire for retribution against Hussein for an attempted assignation of his father rather than the culprits behind 911. Those who lost family or just plain are disgusted by all the American lives lost in the Iraq campaign might tend to HATE Bush for lying abut WMDS as a pretext to an IRAQ invasion. Obama has done nothing that would come close to being a comparison.

Says WHO? I think Bush was disliked because he needlessly caused too many body bags to return home with his lying ways. 911 gave him unprecedented support by all Americans and he BLEW IT!

Obviously you don't understand that millions of those who vote are independent thinkers who judge presidents by their actions . The hate, if any for Bush, turns upon his selfish desire for retribution against Hussein for an attempted assignation of his father rather than the culprits behind 911. Those who lost family or just plain are disgusted by all the American lives lost in the Iraq campaign might tend to HATE Bush for lying abut WMDS as a pretext to an IRAQ invasion. Obama has done nothing that would come close to being a comparison.
or not!

And you're obviously not very bright.

Not relevant to the topic. And not an answer to my point. The most rabidly anti-Obama posters are the same posters that were rabidly anti-Bill Clinton, and are now also rabidly anti-HIllary Clinton. What do BIll Clinton, Obama, and potentially HIllary Clinton have in common? HInt: it is not skin color.
Absolutely relevant to the topic. What do Trump and Cruz have in common with McCain and Romney?

I always find it interesting the way some people think they are special, where they can spend page after page refusing to answer reasonable questions or points, basically being a jerk, and then expect to have their questions answered.

Even though they refuse to give that sort of respect to the other poster.

I always find it interesting the way some people think they are special, where they can spend page after page refusing to answer reasonable questions or points, basically being a jerk, and then expect to have their questions answered.

Even though they refuse to give that sort of respect to the other poster.
those condescending folks who hate white people.

Well, if Obama had been caught engaging in Monica Lewinsky's oral orifice, I doubt the outcomes would have been the same as Clinton's.

No, the vast majority of the real "haters" are ideological partisans.

Bush was hated by most of his haters, before he even took office. And those haters were the core of those who hated him in his last year.

Obama was hated before he took office. Yes, it was NOT primarily because of any specific policy. it was the deep Partisan and Ideological Divide, just like with Bush.

Just like with Bill Clinton. Just like, potentially with Hillary.

Forum List

Back