R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

The most rabidly anti-Obama posters are the same posters that were rabidly anti-Bill Clinton, and are now also rabidly anti-HIllary Clinton.

You must have worked really, really hard to poll ALL those anti-Clinton and anti-Obama posters...Take a nap.

The most rabidly anti-Obama posters are the same posters that were rabidly anti-Bill Clinton, and are now also rabidly anti-HIllary Clinton.

What do BIll Clinton, Obama, and potentially HIllary Clinton have in common?

HInt: it is not skin color.
Well, if Obama had been caught engaging in Monica Lewinsky's oral orifice, I doubt the outcomes would have been the same as Clinton's.

And you refuse to answer a serious and honest question.

What do BIll Clinton, Obama, and potentially HIllary Clinton have in common?

HInt: it is not skin color.

First off the author is published widely....... second he's agreeing with you Obama is hated ..just by more than you know .........third you admit Obama is polarizing on purpose.....thanks
And here's another moronic lie propagated by many on the right: that the president is 'intentionally' trying to 'polarize' the Nation, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Little is more divisive than a false accusation of racism.

Obama and his partisans have been playing that game from before his election.
A false accusation of racism? I never heard Obama make any such accusations...

he used the same one you did to find them all racist right?

Just for fun.....(not that it makes a difference to nitwits)...Did I or did I not state in the O/P the comment that NOT ALL right wingers hate Obama for his race....whereas some do??
the title doesn't say that. And who cares, the fact is you have no idea and can't prove it. There are more blacks who hate whites more because of obummer.

he used the same one you did to find them all racist right?

Just for fun.....(not that it makes a difference to nitwits)...Did I or did I not state in the O/P the comment that NOT ALL right wingers hate Obama for his race....whereas some do??

Why do you think we should answer your questions, when you refuse to answer ours?

Before you respond, check out Obama's CURRENT approval rating (including those with no opinion), and compare that percentile with GWB's ratings at the same period of his 2nd term. Go ahead, you'll be a bit wiser.
Not relevant to the topic. And not an answer to my point. The most rabidly anti-Obama posters are the same posters that were rabidly anti-Bill Clinton, and are now also rabidly anti-HIllary Clinton. What do BIll Clinton, Obama, and potentially HIllary Clinton have in common? HInt: it is not skin color.
Absolutely relevant to the topic. What do Trump and Cruz have in common with McCain and Romney?

I always find it interesting the way some people think they are special, where they can spend page after page refusing to answer reasonable questions or points, basically being a jerk, and then expect to have their questions answered. Even though they refuse to give that sort of respect to the other poster.
I always give you the respect you deserve.

You want nice and respect, then give it.

I told you that is the way it is between us. It will always be so.

First off the author is published widely....... second he's agreeing with you Obama is hated ..just by more than you know .........third you admit Obama is polarizing on purpose.....thanks
And here's another moronic lie propagated by many on the right: that the president is 'intentionally' trying to 'polarize' the Nation, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

sure he did when he accused white officers for killing blacks. multiple times, has turned the country into race baiters. that's exactly what obummer did.

Bush was hated by most of his haters, before he even took office. And those haters were the core of those who hated him in his last year.

Wrong !!!! The dislike (NOT hatred) of GWB stemmed from a Supreme Court decision to give him the presidency...basically negating the popular vote.

There was NO similar voters' controversy with Obama...Yet, McConnell infamously stated that his job exclusively was to make Obama a one-termer......based exactly on what did McConnell promise to NOT work with Obama?

IN his campaign. Against McCain. "They will tell you he doesn't look like the other Presidents on those bills".

That's where I gave up on any hope that he might improve race relations at all.

Before you respond, check out Obama's CURRENT approval rating (including those with no opinion), and compare that percentile with GWB's ratings at the same period of his 2nd term. Go ahead, you'll be a bit wiser.
Not relevant to the topic. And not an answer to my point. The most rabidly anti-Obama posters are the same posters that were rabidly anti-Bill Clinton, and are now also rabidly anti-HIllary Clinton. What do BIll Clinton, Obama, and potentially HIllary Clinton have in common? HInt: it is not skin color.
Absolutely relevant to the topic. What do Trump and Cruz have in common with McCain and Romney?

I always find it interesting the way some people think they are special, where they can spend page after page refusing to answer reasonable questions or points, basically being a jerk, and then expect to have their questions answered. Even though they refuse to give that sort of respect to the other poster.

ew, ew, ew, I call bullshit!!!!!!

Hater or not, that was bullshit.

IN his campaign. Against McCain. "They will tell you he doesn't look like the other Presidents on those bills".

One, why is that racist if true, and, two, a link, please.

Bush was hated by most of his haters, before he even took office. And those haters were the core of those who hated him in his last year.

Wrong !!!! The dislike (NOT hatred) of GWB stemmed from a Supreme Court decision to give him the presidency...basically negating the popular vote.

There was NO similar voters' controversy with Obama...Yet, McConnell infamously stated that his job exclusively was to make Obama a one-termer......based exactly on what did McConnell promise to NOT work with Obama?
or not. See, one thing is for sure, without redoing the entire election there was no evidence to suggest any of what you just wrote and why the SC threw it all out. So tough shit i guess.

question, why weren't you hating the supreme court? How was it GWB fault?

Get off it Gnat, the hatred you democrats had and still have for Bush is visceral.
(Look it up you ignorant sot.) The SOFLAW violated the United States Constitution, it was the job of the the SCOTUS to rule as it did.

Further, McConnell was correct that his job (no one said 'exclusively' other than you lying Bolsheviks) was to get the opposition out of the executive. That's how it works in a Republic. I know you yearn for dictatorship, but we are not one yet.

Face it, you have a head filled with shit, and a heart filled with hate - you are a democrat.

Bull. That hate was there well before that.

Hence the Dan Rather Scandal, for one example.

WHy did Republicans want Obama to be a one termer?

Jeeze I don't know.

Let me ask again.

Why did the REPUBLICANS, want DEMOCRATE Obama to be a one termer?

Wow. I still can't figure it out.

Lord knows that the REpublican Congress under Newt worked so politely with Clinton.

:haha:

Yeah, you were lying then, and you're lying now.

Yup, Correll continues to lie. I told him the way it is, and guess what, that won't change. He gets what he dishes. It will always be that way.

The hatred of Obama, particularly since he kicked far right ass often and repeatedly, continues. Probably always will

One, why is that racist if true, and, two, a link, please.

1. His campaign later admitted it was about race.

2. Obama says Republicans trying to scare voters

"So what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me," Obama said. "You know, he's not patriotic enough, he's got a funny name, you know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills.""

THat's a false accusation of McCain using racism in the campaign.

Nothing is more divisive than that, in modern America.

Yup, Correll continues to lie. I told him the way it is, and guess what, that won't change. He gets what he dishes. It will always be that way.

The hatred of Obama, particularly since he kicked far right ass often and repeatedly, continues. Probably always will

BLah, blah, blah.

Do you have anything to say to address the op, or the point(s) i have been making, or are you just here to troll?

itsok.gif
Yup, the far right was making it about race and he called them out.

Forum List

Back