R-W'ers on here wanted "proof" of Trump-Russia collusion....

As usual, Trump is angry at the fact someone leaked his colossal fuckup, instead of being sorry for fucking up.

So previous Presidents never shared intelligence with other countries, Russia in particular?

Probably, BUT:

a. The intelligence was NOT ours to share with the Russians,
b. The intelligence places some spy or spies in danger of being killed
c. Russia is currently under severe sanctions for what the did in Crimea and the Ukraine and Georgia, etc........they are NOT our allies regardless of Trump's love affair with KGB Putin.

a) say's who? some anonymous source?
b) again, says who?
c) Irrelevant unless the info was about Crimea, Ukraine, or Georgia,.

..........and our "beloved" orange-in-chief just provided the proof.

Disclosing classified intelligence to our arch-enemy, Russia, may seem perfectly legitimate to right wingers since the president can (according to them) do ANYTHING he wants....and as Nixon famously once stated, "if the president does something, it CANNOT, de facto, be called illegal.."

Trump's low self esteem and narcissistic tendencies need constant approval, and to show off to the Russians that he is privy to the most sensitive info., compelled this idiot to share intelligence that WILL (most likely) place individual spies at risk AND also cause for such intelligence to stop flowing to the WH since we have a moron with a big mouth in charge.

Whether Trump knows it or not, he IS colluding with Russian spies and if ever proof was needed, Trump voluntarily has provided such proof.

So previous Presidents never shared intelligence with other countries, Russia in particular?
It just sailed a mile above you head, didn't it.

Nope. you idiots are just so intent on finding a silver bullet that you exaggerate and inflate anything related to PDT.

In your head, rent free.

Well, Trump has just tweeted and admitted he opened his big mouth to the Russians. So once again, he has embarrassed his staffers who spent the previous 24 hours denying on his behalf.

Trump is completely unapologetic. The fat fuck is totally clueless of the damage he has done.
What damage has he done! Be specific.

Do you realize you provided no proof of anything?

Well, your orange clown just tweeted that he has EVERY RIGHT to share third party intelligence with whomever he pleases ...even if it may mean the killing of that third party's carefully placed spies within ISIS....all for the sake of showing off to the Russians or to do exactly what Russia helped to place him in the WH.

Do you realize your provided no proof of anything?
he doesn't care. folks with no dignity will say anything even when they know it isn't true. funny how libturds are eh?

If Hillary was President and had done this, do you think these tards would be defending her?

Nope.

Do you think they would be pretending to be obtuse, and saying retarded shit like, "She can declassify anything she wants."?

Nope.
they said the president can.

was she ever president?

shit comparison.

Trump could hand all of our intel on ISIS to ISIS, and the retards in this topic would say, "Well, he is allowed to leak whatever he wants to leak."

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

If Hillary was President and had done this, do you think these tards would be defending her?

Nope.

Do you think they would be pretending to be obtuse, and saying retarded shit like, "She can declassify anything she wants."?

Nope.
See?

Nope.

Nope.

was she ever president?

shit comparison.
I said IF she was President, you uncomprehending retard!

You'd be looking to impeach Clinton for doing the same thing. It would be added the long list of reasons to impeach her you'd have by now.

Nope.

Nope.
See?

no - they said the president can declassify anything. that's all.

you said BUT HILLARY DIDN'T GET TO DO THIS and i'm just replying to the idiocy of this idiotic statement to clear up again - hillary is NOT the president so the comparison is again - a frogs turd in a frog wetsuit. you may feel like it's moving around, but it's just a turd.

WHITE HOUSE: The President fired the FBI Director because the Deputy AG asked him to.

MIKE PENCE: Yep. The Deputy AG asked Trump to fire Comey.

DEPUTY AG: The fuck I did!

TRUMP: Actually, I told the Deputy AG I wanted to fire Comey and asked him to give me some cover.

WHITE HOUSE: GODDAM IT!

PENCE: SONOFABITCH!

MCMASTER: The President did not reveal any sources or methods while talking with his friends from Russia.

TRUMP: Actually, I told them whatever I felt like because I can do that.

McMASTER: GODDAMM IT! SONOFABITCH!

Nope.

Nope.

was she ever president?

shit comparison.

You'd be looking to impeach Clinton for doing the same thing. It would be added the long list of reasons to impeach her you'd have by now.
you have zero idea what i'd do.

but what i won't do is resort to the personal shit you thrive on when you have no point.

ignore +1.

Nope.

Nope.
See?

you said BUT HILLARY DIDN'T GET TO DO THIS and i'm just replying to the idiocy of this idiotic statement to clear up again - hillary is NOT the president so the comparison is again - a frogs turd in a frog wetsuit. you may feel like it's moving around, but it's just a turd.
We all know that if Clinton was President and had done the same thing, you'd be right here screaming for her impeachment.

We all know this. And you know it, too.

So let me see if I have this right.

"Hillary was not fit to be president and should be thrown in jail because her careless handling of emails could have been leaked, yet Trump actually does leak classified information directly to Russia from within the actual white house and that is ok."

Does that about sum it up?

Nope.

Nope.

was she ever president?

shit comparison.

but what i won't do is resort to the personal shit you thrive on when you have no point.

ignore +1.

You have been here one day and have posted 200+ times. We all know exactly what you'd do Comrade.

A valuable intelligence source helping protect the US from ISIS has been exposed by the Fat Fuck.

And the cuck tards just sit there and take it.

No...even worse. They sit there and EXCUSE it. "Duuuhhhhhh...he's allowed ta do dat!"

Nope.

Nope.
See?

We all know that if Clinton was President and had done the same thing, you'd be right here screaming for her impeachment.

We all know this. And you know it, too.
I highly doubt it would have reached your eyes or ears.

A valuable intelligence source helping protect the US from ISIS has been exposed by the Fat Fuck.

And the cuck tards just sit there and take it.

No...even worse. They sit there and EXCUSE it. "Duuuhhhhhh...he's allowed ta do dat!"

what exactly do you know? hmmm, queue the jeopardy music.

Nope.

Nope.

was she ever president?

shit comparison.

ignore +1.

You have been here one day and have posted 200+ times. We all know exactly what you'd do Comrade.

yep. diving in and catching up. then the pace will slow. kinda usual activity. comrade.

Forum List

Back