Race awareness syndrome

I have no problem with blacks on TV, as long as the percentages are close to what we see in the actual population (86/14%).

But I find it disgusting when I see a black face every time I look at the damned TV screen.....
Oh you poor baby. How do you stand the trauma?

Blacks are 14% of American culture. But this new normal constant insistence focusing on blacks is getting old.
I am not going to praise blacks or demonize them. I am really tired of this worship of blacks. Or the worship of all things black, as if they just crawled out from a rock and where just "discovered" ten years ago. They are human and racism is bad. I get it. Can we move on from this?

You will never get the republicans on here to change their view. Its in their DNA.

I am deeply offended by teh way lefties throw around the accusation of wacism.

Teh context is group representation in tv.

I bet you never compain about wacism when people push for "diversity" or "inclusion" in tv or film when it means MORE blacks.
Then you lose the bet.
If preference FOR one group, ,based on wace, is acceptable, then so is opposition.
It is not acceptable. It is wrong.

You're a fucking idiot. And, sadly, you're too fucking stupid to be ashamed of being a fucking idiot.

You consider yourself superior to others and try to convince others of it by throwing the now worthless word 'wassist' around at every opportunity. You're an arrogant, worthless, self-righteous piece of dogshit.

Every person has a right to their own opinion. EVEN those who don't agree with you, dumbass.

Have a nice day.
Aaawwwwww. How cute.

Triggered much?

He very explicitly puts race as the standard of value in life which is the literal definition of the word "racism". See, unlike most people I do not exist in this empty void of meaningless and undefineble concepts. I use words for what they actually mean and my claim is thus not at all just random namecalling for the sake of being an asshole.
You twist everything to fit your own twisted world view.

Grow the fuck up. Everyone is free to have preferences and opinions. And they don't have to agree with yours.

You apparently have a serious comprehension problem.

Finally, if you are so obsessed with blacks move to the ghetto, you'll be in hog heaven. Let others determine their own idea of heaven. No one needs your help.

Now grow the fuck up and run along, like a good little boy.

Oh really? 14% of the characters on Leave it to Beaver were black?
ROFLMAO! Actually like most kids in the 50's and 60's, regardless of race, I watched EVERY episode that was ever made of Leave It To Beaver, and have even watched some of the reruns in recent years.....more out of curiosity to figure out what the appeal of it actually was.

In the six years that the show ran, there was ONE black actress who appeared as of course a maid, and ONE Mexican boy who appeared as a character named "Chuey", played in ONE episode.

For those that wish for a return to those times, there are nostalgic networks like TV LAND and METV out there to offset the "Wretched 14%" that is infringing on their viewing preferences.

????????????????????

If it is just some dad buying his kid some cherrios, who happens to be black, that is fine.

If it presented as "LOOK, BLACK DADS BUY THEIR KIDS CHERRIOS TOO, AND THIS SHOW IS A CELEBRATION OF BLACK DADS, ADN YOU WHITE PEOPLE ALL SUCK", then it is preachy and fucking annoying.

If it is just some dad buying his kid some cherrios, who happens to be black, that is fine.

If it presented as "LOOK, BLACK DADS BUY THEIR KIDS CHERRIOS TOO, AND THIS SHOW IS A CELEBRATION OF BLACK DADS, ADN YOU WHITE PEOPLE ALL SUCK", then it is preachy and fucking annoying.
Have you discussed your paranoia with your shrink?

Unkotare. When you give people a pass for being asshole propagandists, you are enabling them and their propaganda.
A father buying Cheerios for his daughter is "being asshole propagandists"?

What the hell are you talking about?

I watched Soul Man and enjoyed it very much, relating to the universal themes of the story of a man wanting to make something of his life and then, just wanting to LIVE. That was good.

Then, I read that it was meant as a BLACK story, about BLACK men, not men. That was the movie makers, drawing a line between me and the story, making the story NOT about something I was able to, or SUPPOSED to relate to, but something by nature of my race, that was NOT MEANT FOR ME AT ALL.

His trials and tribulations, instead of being any man's trials and tribulations, was about BLACK men, and how blah, blah, blah bullshit.

Preachy bullshit.

Blacks are 14% of American culture. But this new normal constant insistence focusing on blacks is getting old.
I am not going to praise blacks or demonize them. I am really tired of this worship of blacks. Or the worship of all things black, as if they just crawled out from a rock and where just "discovered" ten years ago. They are human and racism is bad. I get it. Can we move on from this?
The woke Dems are beside themselves with outrage over Tuesday's election results because they realize that many Americans agree with the OP's point of view.

Most Americans do NOT wish ill to any African American.

But neither do they shed crocodile tears over their alleged mistreatment.

If we should shed any tears, it is for the thousands of victims of robbery, sucker punching, looting, rape, & murder.

Forum List

Back