race baiting, tolerance & oppression vs the real world

So?

I guess that gives you the right to tarnish the entire conservative movement right?

I only brought it up because you said you don't see blacks bringing it up. I brought it up and I'm black. Just want to make sure you don't say things that aren't true. It won't stop you but at least you know

Then tell me, what is the white man doing to hold you back? Be specific

That they exist.

That's what a lot of blacks call a white person or a cracker. :(

In the 70's. I bet you are over 50, am I right?

I only used the term because it's thrown around on here so loosely.

Now are you going to answer my question or not?

I truly want to know if there is a political agenda and im just blind to it so please cite some examples for me that I can sink my teeth into rather than the usual bogus talking pointa

I am black gramps

And what status does your skin color give you...in your opinion?

Status? I dunno, but lets rewind here

Whitey isn't an oppressor. He's a scapegoat for all the ills of society be they real issues or not.

Evil white conservatives...thats the talking point so repeat it

No one says that you just like to play the victim...and translate what someone complaints are to "evil". "white". and "conservatives"

You gotta ask yourself, is it everyone elses fault conservatives are seen the way they are? Or is it conservatives fault?

Now tell me how blacks need to stop blaming everyone else after you answer that.

I don't hear blacks or women complaining. I hear you guys offering complaints on there behalf

Thats what Gramps said...He thought I was white and thats why I said "Hey Gramps, you never hear a black person complaining, well...I AM black."

Then he fires back with this lie

Bullshit. I said liberals make up shit on behalf of the minorities. You then proceeded to tell me YOU are black (makin it about you) so I asked you for proof you are being held back to justify your bitching.

Do you see the reversal...He will try to explain his way out of it.

Yeah, blacks, think about it for a second.

At least Matthew is trying to be productive in the conversation which is far more than we can say for you. All you ever offer are one liners. You're a waste of digital space

Fucking dummy. You don't know that referring to people as "blacks" is fucked up?

I produce more with one word than you do with entire pages. You have claimed that white people accuse other white people of being oppressors. You are trying to form some kind of twisted argument that this is white on white racism. What you are seeing is liberals calling out nutters on their statements and policy choices that serve to marginalize minorities. It is a battle of political ideology based in reality.

Whether or not YOU are racist is meaningless. You support politicians who have failed to respond to the needs and desires of minorities. Race card my ass.

That's what a lot of blacks call a white person or a cracker. :(

I truly want to know if there is a political agenda and im just blind to it so please cite some examples for me that I can sink my teeth into rather than the usual bogus talking pointa

Answer my question from post #17

No one says that you just like to play the victim...and translate what someone complaints are to "evil". "white". and "conservatives"

You gotta ask yourself, is it everyone elses fault conservatives are seen the way they are? Or is it conservatives fault?

Now tell me how blacks need to stop blaming everyone else after you answer that.

Feel free to answer anytime or continue to rant or answer the question

The conservative agenda is anti liberal not anti minority or women. You all cant accept that position on face value so you have to make it about something that plays on emotion. Thats how you win arguments in public perception. Fuck the facts (which you proved by ignoring my question) and pull on the heart strings

No the fact is that minorities see repubs as racist. Why is that? Is it minorities fault or republicans? C'mon show me some of that personal responsibility I always hear about but never see.

Last edited:
No the fact is that minorities see repubs as racist. Why is that? Is it minorities fault or republicans? C'mon show me some of that personal responsibility I always hear about but never see.

I am a Republican and I don't have a racist bone in my body so you tell me... and on top of that I don't see republicans in congress doing anything racist so what gives?

Its like when Todd Akin made his dumb ass comments and EVERY well know Republican told him to gtfo yet you all proceeded to label the whole party because of the man they dissed.

Your question is bogus. If it wasn't you could cite examples

The ONLY place I CONSTANTLY hear about whitey is here on usmb and bsnbs. Why is that? Almost every issue of "race" is carelessly tossed about by the left....why? Are you so inept when it comes to the real issues that face our nation that this is your default comeback?

Then there is the oppression accusation. Women, blacks, gays, Mexicans....basically everyone but whitey.

Then there is the issue of tolerance. Liberals brag about tolerating and being inclusive of everyone. But tolerating abhorrent behavior is hardly something to brag about when you shun moral behavior.

Really tolerant:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...blacks-w-or-without-guns-are.html#post6836439

And he claims he's married to a black woman.

minorities see Repubs as racist b/c they hate whites that do not point the finger at other white people and scream racism or feel the need to kiss your ass just because you have darker skin

IOW, the Repubs are overly white

The conservative agenda is anti liberal not anti minority or women. You all cant accept that position on face value so you have to make it about something that plays on emotion. Thats how you win arguments in public perception. Fuck the facts (which you proved by ignoring my question) and pull on the heart strings

Ever hear of self-deportation? Not a liberal idea...Mr. Romney endorsed it. And lost the Hispanic vote by near historic margins. I know, blame the media, right?

Ever hear of self-deportation? Not a liberal idea...Mr. Romney endorsed it. And lost the Hispanic vote by near historic margins. I know, blame the media, right?

That indeed was a foolish comment. But how the hell is it racist? They are here illegally and get deported on a regular basis by the Obama administration and I dont hear that being labeled racist.

minorities see Repubs as racist b/c they hate whites that do not point the finger at other white people and scream racism or feel the need to kiss your ass just because you have darker skin

It's everyone elses fault, not the republic message. Got it. Personal responsibility huh?

I have repeatedly asked for examples of racist or oppressive behavior by the Republican party and have yet to get a specific response or example.

Surely one of you liberals can cite one example that you can then try to apply to the whole party?

It's everyone elses fault, not the republic message. Got it. Personal responsibility huh?

Cite examples coward.

no, bigotry on your part

1# The republicans are made of a culture that wants a lot of personal choice and limited government. 2# Non-whites mostly don't and they see the republicans wanting to take away the free shit.

Maybe the non-whites should think about why living off of the teat is bad? :eusa_whistle: I mean if you're sitting at home and not working. Is anything going to get done within the black community? Is the food going to get to your stores? Is your banking, fast food, etc going to keep working when no one cares.

Let's ask that question. The black community supposely has the same laws of economic dictating it. right?

Forum List

Back