Race Hustlers now going after Sterling's WIFE

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
It's a feeding frenzy!
Rochelle Sterling: The Clippers? Cruella de Ville - The Daily Beast

Rochelle Sterling: The Clippers’ Cruella de Ville
If Mrs. Sterling has any intention of attending more playoff games—much less holding on to the team—she needs to explain her role in her husband’s effort to push out minority tenants.

If Rochelle Sterling wants her family to retain ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers, she better first prove she was not complicit in her husband’s effort to drive black and Latino tenants from the apartment buildings he owns.

As has been widely reported, one of Donald Sterling’s former property supervisors testified in a 2003 housing discrimination suit that when she remarked on an odor at a newly acquired building, her boss responded, “That’s because of all the blacks in this building, they smell, they’re not clean. And it’s because of all of the Mexicans that just sit around and smoke and drink all day.”

The property supervisor, Sumner Davenport, testified that Donald Sterling had then said, “So we have to get them out of here.”

What has not been widely reported is Davenport’s testimony regarding Rochelle Sterling’s unusual role in managing the properties.

“Sumner Davenport declares that when she worked for Sterling she often accompanied Rochelle Sterling on apartment inspections. Rochelle Sterling would regularly pose as a government official in order to gain access to tenants’ apartments, and during the inspections Sterling directed her to record, among other things, tenants’ ethnicity,” noted federal Judge A. Howard Matz.

The defense contended that the information regarding ethnicity was in response to a request by an unnamed FBI agent in the wake of 9/11 that Sterling’s company “make every possible effort to learn whether any tenants in his building are foreign nationals.”

The judge noted the plaintiff’s contention that the true purpose of the bogus “official” inspections Rochelle Sterling conducted was “to harass and intimidate African-American and Latino tenants.”

------snip------

Before that action was announced, a TMZ cameraman accosted the Sterlings outside a steakhouse on Sunday night and asked if he is a racist.

“No, of course not!” Rochelle Sterling replied.

She subsequently took a slightly different position regarding her husband’s taped comments about blacks as well as her apparent relationship with him, telling TMZ, “Our family is devastated by the racist comments made by my estranged husband. My children and I do not share these despicable views or prejudices. We will not let one man’s small-mindedness poison the spirit of the fans and accomplishments of the team in the city we love. We are doing everything in our power to stand by and support our Clippers team.”

She told ESPN, “I do not condone those statements that you heard. I do not believe in them. I am not a racist. I never have been, never will be. The team is the most important thing to my family.”

For the families in the Sterling apartment buildings, the most important thing no doubt would have been to live without having the landlord harass them and seek to drive them from their homes because of their race.

That was denied them.

And if Rochelle Sterling had anything to do with it, she should not be allowed to attend a game, much less to own the team.

Race Hustling 101!!

The leftists are like packs of negroes or dogs, they sense a weak spot and pounce like subhuman savages.

This is the Press' version of The Knockout Game, or a pack of Hyenas swarming a lame Gazelle.

When these cases were first litigated it was determined that the acts as a landowner had nothing to do with the team. Was anyone ever denied an apartment based on their race? Was anyone evicted because of their race? She might have a personal opinion as to why the apartments are in a particular state but unless that opinion gets acted upon, there is no there there.

It's a feeding frenzy!

If Mrs. Sterling has any intention of attending more playoff games—much less holding on to the team—she needs to explain her role in her husband’s effort to push out minority tenants.

If Rochelle Sterling wants her family to retain ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers, she better first prove she was not complicit in her husband’s effort to drive black and Latino tenants from the apartment buildings he owns.

As has been widely reported, one of Donald Sterling’s former property supervisors testified in a 2003 housing discrimination suit that when she remarked on an odor at a newly acquired building, her boss responded, “That’s because of all the blacks in this building, they smell, they’re not clean. And it’s because of all of the Mexicans that just sit around and smoke and drink all day.”

The property supervisor, Sumner Davenport, testified that Donald Sterling had then said, “So we have to get them out of here.”

What has not been widely reported is Davenport’s testimony regarding Rochelle Sterling’s unusual role in managing the properties.

“Sumner Davenport declares that when she worked for Sterling she often accompanied Rochelle Sterling on apartment inspections. Rochelle Sterling would regularly pose as a government official in order to gain access to tenants’ apartments, and during the inspections Sterling directed her to record, among other things, tenants’ ethnicity,” noted federal Judge A. Howard Matz.

The defense contended that the information regarding ethnicity was in response to a request by an unnamed FBI agent in the wake of 9/11 that Sterling’s company “make every possible effort to learn whether any tenants in his building are foreign nationals.”

The judge noted the plaintiff’s contention that the true purpose of the bogus “official” inspections Rochelle Sterling conducted was “to harass and intimidate African-American and Latino tenants.”

------snip------

Before that action was announced, a TMZ cameraman accosted the Sterlings outside a steakhouse on Sunday night and asked if he is a racist.

She subsequently took a slightly different position regarding her husband’s taped comments about blacks as well as her apparent relationship with him, telling TMZ, “Our family is devastated by the racist comments made by my estranged husband. My children and I do not share these despicable views or prejudices. We will not let one man’s small-mindedness poison the spirit of the fans and accomplishments of the team in the city we love. We are doing everything in our power to stand by and support our Clippers team.”

She told ESPN, “I do not condone those statements that you heard. I do not believe in them. I am not a racist. I never have been, never will be. The team is the most important thing to my family.”

For the families in the Sterling apartment buildings, the most important thing no doubt would have been to live without having the landlord harass them and seek to drive them from their homes because of their race.

That was denied them.

And if Rochelle Sterling had anything to do with it, she should not be allowed to attend a game, much less to own the team.

Race Hustling 101!!

She looks a lot like him, both scowling and pissy. I guess money really can't buy you happiness.

It's a feeding frenzy!

------snip------

That was denied them.

Race Hustling 101!!

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Why is the right so intent on posting speculation as hard news?

It's a feeding frenzy!

------snip------

That was denied them.

Race Hustling 101!!

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Why is the right so intent on posting speculation as hard news?

you mean like the nevada militia checkpoint thread? and his OP is correct, they are going after her.

that you fail to grasp simple facts is not surprising pee wee herman

Sterling was awarded NAACP's Lifetime Achievement Award back in 2009.

Sterling donates thousands of Clippers tickets to local youth groups.

If having uttered a racist or bigoted slur becomes the basis for denying anyone access to a sporting event, I would suggest that many franchises are going to go broke.

Last edited:
Race Hustlers now going after Sterling's WIFE

Anything to keep the focus off Benghazi....Anything.

The leftists are like packs of negroes or dogs, they sense a weak spot and pounce like subhuman savages.This is the Press' version of The Knockout Game, or a pack of Hyenas swarming a lame Gazelle.

You are a fucking dumb cocksucker.:cuckoo:

SHow me the young black males today who fight like men. They roam in packs, like rabid dogs. Real tough.

Sounds like the KKK to me. Can you show me some white males that fight like men?

Forum List

Back