🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Race relations arguably worse in ‘Age of Obama’

Either Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle had a comedy routine years and years ago where they joked about how it would be terrible to be the first black President because he'd be held under tighter scrutiny than any President that came before him. Seems they were right.
Considering that the first black president wasn't someone like Colin Powell but a product of "affirmative action", they would be right. I can think of no other reason for Obama to be president. He did certainly not become so because of merit or experience.

My guess is that Colin Powell would have been raked across the coals too.
Every president is "raked across the coals". Do you think that only black presidents are immune? I think the "raking" would be far more muted on the Republican side while the Democrats would rake him as an Uncle Tom.

Of course every President faces scrutiny. Not all of them of them are called Kenyan muslims because of their funny name. Or had a nationwide political movement created before they set a single foot in the Oval Office whose only purpose was to oppose him.
Yeah, and Bush was a rapist. You are a true bottom-feeder.

Bush was an idiot. Not a rapist. Though with all the drugs he took and partying in college who knows? :dunno:

Considering that the first black president wasn't someone like Colin Powell but a product of "affirmative action", they would be right. I can think of no other reason for Obama to be president. He did certainly not become so because of merit or experience.

Every president is "raked across the coals". Do you think that only black presidents are immune? I think the "raking" would be far more muted on the Republican side while the Democrats would rake him as an Uncle Tom.

Of course every President faces scrutiny. Not all of them of them are called Kenyan muslims because of their funny name. Or had a nationwide political movement created before they set a single foot in the Oval Office whose only purpose was to oppose him.

Bush was an idiot. Not a rapist. Though with all the drugs he took and partying in college who knows? :dunno:
As I said, a true bottom feeder. Bush wasan adept Governor an of a huge state. Obama was a black community organizer and junior senator with almost nothing but his "blackness", the only reason he was and is POTUS.

As I said, a true bottom feeder. Bush wasan adept Governor an of a huge state. Obama was a black community organizer and junior senator with almost nothing but his "blackness", the only reason he was and is POTUS.

Hey I voted for Hillary. It won't stop me from pointing out how ridiculously deranged conservatives have become over Obama.

Hey I voted for Hillary. It won't stop me from pointing out how ridiculously deranged conservatives have become over Obama.
No one cares who you voted for. I cannot think of a less qualified person who became president, ever. That includes Carter, who although seriously inept, was the governor of a large state.

But the he wasn't black.

Do you find it at all odd that black VS white relations are the only "race realtions" that have gotten "worse" under Obama?

If race relations in general were bad Asians would be fighting Latinos too
Asians only get beat up, robbed and bullied by blacks. Remember the "gentle giant". Asians will only bein contact with blacks for one generation.When their children succeed through study they will surely move to white neighborhoods. Who wouldn't?
Do you even have any Asians where you live?

Because we have tons of them all over California. Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Mhong, and all the Pacific Islanders too.

None of those groups are having more of a problem with blacks, than any other groups.

The Asians out here pretty much take care of themselves and mind their own business

Either Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle had a comedy routine years and years ago where they joked about how it would be terrible to be the first black President because he'd be held under tighter scrutiny than any President that came before him. Seems they were right.

He knew...and his wife knew too. I believe she was very worried that he would not live thru his Presidency.

Because we have tons of them all over California. Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Mhong, and all the Pacific Islanders too.

None of those groups are having more of a problem with blacks, than any other groups.

The Asians out here pretty much take care of themselves and mind their own business
Largest immigrant community in the Czech Republic, can't swing a dead cat without hitting one.

Vietnamese people in the Czech Republic - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Sure, immigrant store owners have no problems with blacks in the US, only the one exception with the "gentile giant", Michael Brown.

Largest immigrant community in the Czech Republic, can't swing a dead cat without hitting one.

Sure, immigrant store owners have no problems with blacks in the US, only the one exception with the "gentile giant", Michael Brown.
When any Asian owns a convenience market anywhere in the US, and it's a lower middle class/poor neighborhood....it doesn't matter if that neighborhood is white, black, asian, or eskimo...there is gonna be trouble.

When any Asian owns a convenience market anywhere in the US, and it's a lower middle class/poor neighborhood....it doesn't matter if that neighborhood is white, black, asian, or eskimo...there is gonna be trouble.
sure, that's it.:)

sure, that's it.:)
Show me a picture of any convenience strore owner in a bad neighborhood that ever cracks a smile.

They're all too busy watching for shoplifters and armed robbers

Why should they. I wouldn't be happy with biting a pillow, but the I imagine you and I are different.
You weren't talking to me...where you?
Of course. I don't take shit nor do most Asians. I respect them and I respect myself. I have little respect who take it up the ass and smile. We are different.
I misedd the transition from talking about Asian store owners, and blacks...to that whole gay thing.

Did I miss someting?

Why should they. I wouldn't be happy with biting a pillow, but the I imagine you and I are different.
You weren't talking to me...where you?
Of course. I don't take shit nor do most Asians. I respect them and I respect myself. I have little respect who take it up the ass and smile. We are different.
I misedd the transition from talking about Asian store owners, and blacks...to that whole gay thing.

Did I miss someting?
I don't think so. Biting pillows for the sake of racial cohesion is not for everyone.

The bigger the step forward, the harder the opposition wants to push 'em back.

Black President caused a major pushback with the racists. It was like a sign of the Apocalypse to them. I truly believe that's one reason for all those doomsday preppers out there.

What has Obama done to make race relations worse?

Forum List

Back