Rachael Madcow is Slanderous Bitch

I don't understand. I'm not a woman so I'm not affected by the trauma of rape and abortion. From what I gleam from the OP, under This law a woman must pay out of pocket for an abortion if she is raped?

Why shouldn't the rapists policy cover it?

You're not?

LOL

If a woman is raped and gets pregnant and (obviously) does not want to keep her rapist's baby, paying extra for abortion insurance is de facto rape insurance.

Why should a woman have to pay more to cover abortion?

Why is the state mandating this?

Estimates of people wishing to adopt are as high as 2 million in the U.S. alone.

Why be a flushing parent when you can provide for a gushing parent. :thup:

I love babies. Especially the pre-born kind. :thup:
There are more children currently available for adoption than there are people willing to adopt.

If Right-Wingers are so concerned about children why don't they adopt the ones who have already been born?

And why should any woman have to spend 9 months growing and nurturing a rapist's fetus?

so now you're an EXPERT on adoptions huh...why did your mom spend nine months nurturing you?
gawd you liberals are cold hearted pos...at least the rape baby wouldn't turn out like you people, I guess that the one good thing it be aborted eh?

She is claiming that Michigan is about to sign into a "rape" insurance requirement! What a lying SOB.

The bill that law makers are signing into law is an abortion premium RELIEF bill. If you want your insurance to cover abortion, then you pay an extra premium. Look not everyone believes in abortion, so why should they be forced to pay higher premiums to keep it in their insurance policy? If you want it covered in your insurance policy, then don't complain if you have to pay more for it! It used to be the same for child birth. Not everyone is going to need or want it, but the extra coverage is extremely expensive. With Obamacare every policy must include it, so everyone premiums increase a ton.

But I digress. This is obviously about not having people who don't believe in abortion having to pay higher premiums to include it in their insurance policy. But the sick lying bitch Madcow calls it rape insurance. Here is her thinking. Women who are raped might get pregnant from the assault, since the Michigan law will require an extra charge to cover abortion, women now pay for rape insurance! It a fallacy in logic from one of the most dishonest people in media!

If a woman is raped and gets pregnant and (obviously) does not want to keep her rapist's baby, paying extra for abortion insurance is de facto rape insurance.

Estimates of people wishing to adopt are as high as 2 million in the U.S. alone.

Wishing to adopt and actually doing it are two different things. So, where are the stats of people that even go through a home study? It drops significantly.

Maddow is an example of liberals stooping to the conservative model of "news." We don't need that. She's far more a weapon for republicans than an information source for democrats. And IMO that makes her a problem.

Dunno what you are talking about.

She's well researched and has impeccable credibility.

Add in..when she gets it wrong? She's quick to apologize.

That's what a republican would say about Rush Limbaugh

No.

They say he's a comedian.

He's funny alrighty.

Maddow is intelligent and articulate. She does a very good job of reporting and examining the issues -- from a hardcore leftwing partisan perspective.

Unfortunately, her flock doesn't see that last part, and takes everything she says as "The Truth". They're only interested in the hardcore leftwing partisan version of "The Truth".

So, ultimately, she's just another one of the division pimps.

I get the last part. And I don't agree. But at least you understand she knows the territory.

And she's not a "hardcore" leftwing partisan.

But she is a leftwing partisan.

She's also well researched and seldom wrong.

Rachel Maddow is awful. I can't believe she's made a career out of what she does. Thank goodness her ratings are terrible.

Maddow is very good at what she does

Pissing off conservatives makes good TV

Too and honest reporting on issues isn't one of them. If you OK with her misleading the public because she pisses off conservatives, then that says a ton about you!

Rachel Maddow is awful. I can't believe she's made a career out of what she does. Thank goodness her ratings are terrible.
Her ratings are better than Megyn Kelly's in the demographic that advertisers care about.

They do not care about angry old White people who have been glued to FOXNEWS all day long, receiving their daily hate brainwashing.

Maddow is an example of liberals stooping to the conservative model of "news." We don't need that. She's far more a weapon for republicans than an information source for democrats. And IMO that makes her a problem.

and your evidence of this is WHAT?

if you say this you must have NEVER watched her show.

It kills me how idiots think that somehow staking out the middle means you must have the truth.

the truth is NOT always in the middle.

She is a roades scholor and ALWAYS asks her expert guests to correct ANYTHING she says that they fell doenst meet the facts they are bringing.

Madow is on the left.

so are the facts in this time and history.

being in the middle doesn't give you an automatic connect to the REAL facts

Maddow is very good at what she does

Pissing off conservatives makes good TV

Too and honest reporting on issues isn't one of them. If you OK with her misleading the public because she pisses off conservatives, then that says a ton about you!

dear fucking idiot,

You proved NO lie of hers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Maddow

Rachel Maddow

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Page semi-protected

Rachel Maddow

Rachel Maddow in Seattle cropped.png

Rachel Maddow in 2008

Born
Rachel Anne Maddow
April 1, 1973 (age 40)
Castro Valley, California, U.S.

Education
BA, Stanford University
D.Phil, Lincoln College, Oxford

Occupation
News anchor
Political commentator
Television host

Notable credit(s)
The Rachel Maddow Show (MSNBC)
The Rachel Maddow Show (Air America Radio)

Partner(s)
Susan Mikula (1999-present)[1]

Website

Rachel Maddow | Official Personal Website

Rachel Anne Maddow (Listeni/ˈmædoʊ/, rhymes with shadow;[2] born April 1, 1973) is an American television host, political commentator, and author.[3][4] She hosts a nightly television show, The Rachel Maddow Show, on MSNBC.[5] Her syndicated talk radio program of the same name aired on Air America Radio. Maddow is the first openly gay anchor to host a major prime-time news program in the United States.[6][7][8][9] She holds a doctorate in politics from Oxford University.

Asked about her political views by the Valley Advocate, Maddow replied, "I'm undoubtedly a liberal, which means that I'm in almost total agreement with the Eisenhower-era Republican party platform."[

She is bought and paid for by the DNC/SOROS media complex...propaganda at it's finest...luckily hardly anyone watch her and that slimy station

slanderous bitch works too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Maddow

Honors and awards
Emmy Award in the Outstanding News Discussion and Analysis category for "The Rachel Maddow Show" episode "Good Morning Landlocked Central Asia!"
Maddow was named in Out magazine's "Out 100" list of the "gay men and women who moved culture" in 2008.[66]
Maddow was voted "Lesbian/Bi Woman of the Year (American)" in AfterEllen's 2008 Visibility Awards.[67]
Maddow won a Gracie Award in 2009, presented by the American Women in Radio and Television.[68]
In 2009, Maddow was nominated for GLAAD's 20th Annual Media Awards for a segment of her MSNBC show, "Rick Warren, Change To Believe In?", in the Outstanding TV Journalism Segment category.[69]
On March 28, 2009, Maddow received a Proclamation of Honor from the California State Senate, presented in San Francisco by California State Senator Mark Leno.[70]
In April 2009, she was listed at number four in Out magazine's Annual Power 50 List.[71]
Maddow placed sixth in the "2009 AfterEllen.com Hot 100" list (May 11, 2009)[72] and third in its "2009 Hot 100: Out Women" version.[73]
Maddow was included on a list of openly gay media professionals in The Advocate's "Forty under 40" issue of June/July 2009.[74]
In 1994, Maddow was an Honorable Mention in the Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity Prize in Ethics.[75]
In June 2009, Maddow's MSNBC show was the only cable news show nominated for a Television Critics Association award in the Outstanding Achievement in News and Information category.[76]
In March 2010, Maddow won at the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards in the category, Outstanding TV Journalism- Newsmagazine for her segment, "Uganda Be Kidding Me".[77]
Maddow was the 2010 commencement speaker and was given an honorary Doctor of Laws (LLD) degree at Smith College in Northampton, Massachusetts in May 2010.[78]
In July 2010, Maddow was presented with a Maggie Award for her ongoing reporting of healthcare reform, the murder of Dr. George Tiller, and the anti-abortion movement.[79]
In August 2010, Maddow won the Walter Cronkite Faith & Freedom Award, which was presented by the Interfaith Alliance.[51] Past honorees included Larry King, Tom Brokaw, and the late Peter Jennings.[51]
In February 2012, Maddow was presented the John Steinbeck Award by the Martha Heasley Cox Center for Steinbeck Studies at San Jose State University.[80]
Outstanding Host at the 2012 Gracie Allen Awards[81]
In December 2012, The audio book version of Maddow's Drift was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album

omg, her claim to fame, being a homosexual

how shallow

so she got a lot nonsense awards...sheesh
Obama got a peace prize before he did anything resembling peace...lol

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A graduate of Castro Valley High School[19] in Castro Valley, California, she attended Stanford University. While a freshman, she was outed by the college newspaper when an interview with her was published by the student newspaper before she could tell her parents.[20] Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[21] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[22] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[23] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at Oxford University.[24] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons and her supervisor was Dr. Lucia Zedner.

There are more children currently available for adoption than there are people willing to adopt.

If Right-Wingers are so concerned about children why don't they adopt the ones who have already been born?

And why should any woman have to spend 9 months growing and nurturing a rapist's fetus?

Classic deflection once again,love the old adoption angle. So a fast glance,one would say that the left ,if they haven't already had you aborted,aren't adopting very many ether.

Can you say I am a hypocrite.

When we value money and convenience over life,as so many have we are in deep shit.

Rhodes Scholarship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rhodes Scholarship

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Rhodes House in Oxford, designed by Sir Herbert Baker
The Rhodes Scholarship, named after Cecil John Rhodes, is an international postgraduate award for selected foreign students to study at the University of Oxford.[1] Established in 1902, it was the first large-scale programme of international scholarships,[2] and is widely considered the "world's most prestigious scholarship" by many public sources such as Time,[3] Yale University Press,[4] The McGill Reporter,[5] and Associated Press.[6]

liberals and their worship of talking heads...

yet they always put down others about listening to Rush Limbaugh

just two faced hypocrites as usual

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A graduate of Castro Valley High School[19] in Castro Valley, California, she attended Stanford University. While a freshman, she was outed by the college newspaper when an interview with her was published by the student newspaper before she could tell her parents.[20] Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[21] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[22] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[23] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at Oxford University.[24] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons and her supervisor was Dr. Lucia Zedner.

...and a slanderous bitch

Forum List

Back