Rachael Madcow is Slanderous Bitch

If Rush Limbaugh ever loses his eyesight, he'll sure play a mean pinball.

Ooh! I'm gonna tweet that! :lol:

Take your word for it as you seem like a pinball wizard type.

Hey, I'm guessing you missed FJO's post #88 above as you haven't responded to it. It's in reference to your absurd claim about Ritchie beating Megan in the 'big demo' ratings. Actually, now that the dust has settled since Kelly took over the Fox time slot opposite Maddow, Ritchie's getting his rather large ass kicked.

FJO cited 3/14/14 as a recent example:

RM...total audience, 695,000; 25-54 Demo, 173,000

MK...total audience, 2,318,000; 25-54 Demo, 373,000

Recall back on 3/6/14 the night of Ritchie's BIG exposè, the opening of Al Capone's...er, I mean her rehash of old news allegations, Why We Did It? Even with MSNBC's considerable hype, Megan had a nice cream job...2,2247,000 total audience, 307,000 big demo vs. 1,260,000 total and 282,000 big d.

MSNBC...Your Low Information Headquarters!

Estimates of people wishing to adopt are as high as 2 million in the U.S. alone.

Why be a flushing parent when you can provide for a gushing parent. :thup:

I love babies. Especially the pre-born kind. :thup:
There are more children currently available for adoption than there are people willing to adopt.

If Right-Wingers are so concerned about children why don't they adopt the ones who have already been born?

And why should any woman have to spend 9 months growing and nurturing a rapist's fetus?

The last Republican presidential contender's family adopted a baby of African-American ancestry.

Were you among the Democrats who made a sick joke of that and ridiculed the family?
Name the Democrats that made a joke about it.

And what, exactly, was the "sick joke?"

Spell it out.

BTW Bobby Jindal is a rowades scholor too.

How did that work out for him?

he had to stand on national TV and say volcanos don't need to be monitored to watch the VERY volcanoe he was making fun of erupt days later.

You RUIN your roades scoholors
This is why I love TruthMatters, who is perhaps my FAVORITE USMB poster.

I hope she's not banned.

So is there an extra premium for prostate cancer? Heart surgery? Kidney dialysis? Any number of ailments that most people don't get?

No.

Because it's rape insurance.
Excellent point Grandma...excellent! :clap2:

She is claiming that Michigan is about to sign into a "rape" insurance requirement! What a lying SOB.

The bill that law makers are signing into law is an abortion premium RELIEF bill. If you want your insurance to cover abortion, then you pay an extra premium. Look not everyone believes in abortion, so why should they be forced to pay higher premiums to keep it in their insurance policy? If you want it covered in your insurance policy, then don't complain if you have to pay more for it! It used to be the same for child birth. Not everyone is going to need or want it, but the extra coverage is extremely expensive. With Obamacare every policy must include it, so everyone premiums increase a ton.

But I digress. This is obviously about not having people who don't believe in abortion having to pay higher premiums to include it in their insurance policy. But the sick lying bitch Madcow calls it rape insurance. Here is her thinking. Women who are raped might get pregnant from the assault, since the Michigan law will require an extra charge to cover abortion, women now pay for rape insurance! It a fallacy in logic from one of the most dishonest people in media!

you're lucky i don't neg you for that trash, kiddo.

don't right-wingers know how to disagree with females without using words like bitch or ho or whatever else you like to call women.

and you don't have a clue what you're talking about in regard to the bill.

try again… without the ignorance and misogyny.

A little shock value. I could have done it without demeaning her, true, but the premise still stands.

I don't watch Hannity, although he doesn't use falsehoods like Maddow, he can't every say the other side did something good. He is too partisan. Same with Rush. I don't like it from my side, so I obviously can't stand it from the other side.

Her distortion of reality is unconscionable! It's wrong on all accounts!

She is claiming that Michigan is about to sign into a "rape" insurance requirement! What a lying SOB.

The bill that law makers are signing into law is an abortion premium RELIEF bill. If you want your insurance to cover abortion, then you pay an extra premium. Look not everyone believes in abortion, so why should they be forced to pay higher premiums to keep it in their insurance policy? If you want it covered in your insurance policy, then don't complain if you have to pay more for it! It used to be the same for child birth. Not everyone is going to need or want it, but the extra coverage is extremely expensive. With Obamacare every policy must include it, so everyone premiums increase a ton.

But I digress. This is obviously about not having people who don't believe in abortion having to pay higher premiums to include it in their insurance policy. But the sick lying bitch Madcow calls it rape insurance. Here is her thinking. Women who are raped might get pregnant from the assault, since the Michigan law will require an extra charge to cover abortion, women now pay for rape insurance! It a fallacy in logic from one of the most dishonest people in media!
It IS rape insurance.

If you get rape and didn't have that rape insurance...you have to PAY MORE! Hence...Rape Insurance.

Rachel pegged them good...once again.

Perfect example of how Madcow fools the uneducated liberals!

You have to pay more for ABORTION! That is how it is always has been. If a person wants speech therapy and OT, but it increases the cost of their insurance (which it does), does that mean democrats want parents to get mental challenged child insurance?

It's a fallacy argument that only weak minded individuals like you will believe and/or support!

Rachel Maddow is awful. I can't believe she's made a career out of what she does. Thank goodness her ratings are terrible.

She used to be sensible and pragmatic. I enjoyed listening to her before she got her own show and had to perform on a nightly basis.

You run out of material pretty fast that way and have to start sensationalizing things to keep ratings.

You don't like Rachel Maddow because she just happens to be one of the most educated eloquent newscasters on MSNBC, and compared to the bimbos on Faux News, there's no one her equal. And the fact that you don't understand her explanation of it, makes you the dishonest person in saying that she is dishonest. Whine and weep......she's right.

Intelligent? No doubt. Charismatic? Of course. Articulate? She is a masterful communicator.

But arrogant, ignorant, dishonest and dishonorable? Without a doubt. Anyone who distorts reality the way she does to so many people, can only be characterized that way.

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A graduate of Castro Valley High School[19] in Castro Valley, California, she attended Stanford University. While a freshman, she was outed by the college newspaper when an interview with her was published by the student newspaper before she could tell her parents.[20] Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[21] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[22] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[23] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at Oxford University.[24] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons and her supervisor was Dr. Lucia Zedner.

"....the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship...."

"This is widely considered the most prestigious international scholarship. Recipients of this award receive a full ride to the University of Oxford in London, England, with a monthly stipend that covers accommodations and living expenses."
Prestigious College Scholarships: The Fulbright, Truman, Marshall, and Rhodes Scholarships

Really?

Famous Rhodes Scholars:

Bill Clinton: former president, 1968
Bill Bradley: Hall of Fame NBA star and senator, 1968
Susan Rice: U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, 1990
George Stephanopoulos: ABC television personality and former White House communications director, 1984
Rachel Maddow: television personality, 2001

As is true of so very many of these 'prestigious' awards......being a Liberal is really the only criterion.

"Bill Bradley.

"Here is a guy who graduated Magna Cum Laude in history, the greatest basketball player in the Ivy Colleges, Rhodes Scholar, probably a governor of Missouri someday—and all with a 485 verbal SAT!"
Bill Bradley's SAT Scores

BTW....I believe Maddow is an excellent spokesperson for her side....but I needed to educate you on the validity of these "prizes" and "awards."

....the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama???

....Paul Krugman the Nobel ("Bank of Sweden Prize")???

Be serious.
Why was Condoleezza Rice chosen to be a part of the Bush administration?

It certainly wasn't because of her prior experience in government, or her success as a businesswoman . . . so why?

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A graduate of Castro Valley High School[19] in Castro Valley, California, she attended Stanford University. While a freshman, she was outed by the college newspaper when an interview with her was published by the student newspaper before she could tell her parents.[20] Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[21] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[22] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[23] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at Oxford University.[24] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons and her supervisor was Dr. Lucia Zedner.

"This is widely considered the most prestigious international scholarship. Recipients of this award receive a full ride to the University of Oxford in London, England, with a monthly stipend that covers accommodations and living expenses."
Prestigious College Scholarships: The Fulbright, Truman, Marshall, and Rhodes Scholarships

Really?

Famous Rhodes Scholars:

George Stephanopoulos: ABC television personality and former White House communications director, 1984

As is true of so very many of these 'prestigious' awards......being a Liberal is really the only criterion.

"Bill Bradley.

"Here is a guy who graduated Magna Cum Laude in history, the greatest basketball player in the Ivy Colleges, Rhodes Scholar, probably a governor of Missouri someday—and all with a 485 verbal SAT!"

BTW....I believe Maddow is an excellent spokesperson for her side....but I needed to educate you on the validity of these "prizes" and "awards."

Be serious.

It certainly wasn't because of her prior experience in government, or her success as a businesswoman . . . so why?

Are you serious? Read her bio.

In 1986, while an international affairs fellow of the Council on Foreign Relations, Rice served as Special Assistant to the Director of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
From 1989 through March 1991 (the period of the fall of Berlin Wall and the final days of the Soviet Union), she served in President George H.W. Bush's administration as Director, and then Senior Director, of Soviet and East European Affairs in the National Security Council, and a Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs. In this position, Rice helped develop Bush's and Secretary of State James Baker's policies in favor of German reunification. She impressed Bush, who later introduced her to Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev, as the one who "tells me everything I know about the Soviet Union."[40]

In 1991, Rice returned to her teaching position at Stanford, although she continued to serve as a consultant on the former Soviet Bloc for numerous clients in both the public and private sectors. Late that year, California Governor Pete Wilson appointed her to a bipartisan committee that had been formed to draw new state legislative and congressional districts in the state.

In 1997, she sat on the Federal Advisory Committee on Gender-Integrated Training in the Military.

During George W. Bush's 2000 presidential election campaign, Rice took a one-year leave of absence from Stanford University to help work as his foreign policy advisor. The group of advisors she led called itself The Vulcans in honor of the monumental Vulcan statue, which sits on a hill overlooking her hometown of Birmingham, Alabama. Rice would later go on to give a noteworthy speech at the 2000 Republican National Convention. The speech asserted that "...America's armed forces are not a global police force. They are not the world's 911."[20][41]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice

Last edited:
7. "In an email dated January 3–follow the link above–Koch asked MSNBC to retract, and apologize for, Maddow’s fabrications. Instead of correcting her misrepresentations, Maddow, in her show on Friday, triumphantly refused, saying “I don’t play requests.” Or, in other words, “I lie with impunity, and MSNBC gives me cover.”

Now I have caught YOU in a lie.

Her comment "I don't play requests" was in response to them demanding that she READ THEIR STATEMENT ON THE AIR.

So now we all know that YOU are a liar.

Posted on January 6, 2014 by John Hinderaker in Media Bias, The War on the Koch Brothers

Rachel Maddow Is Crazy, Too

MSNBC has had a hard time lately. The network fired Martin Bashir and Alec Baldwin for craziness, on-air and off-air respectively. Melissa Harris-Perry was forced to apologize, first on Twitter and then, tearfully, on the air, for making political hay out of Mitt Romney’s adopted grandson. The network put Ed Schulz out to pasture, and most people wrote Chris Matthews off as a hysteric long ago, so that pretty much leaves Rachel Maddow–amazingly enough–as MSNBC’s supposed voice of sanity. Eliana Johnson has reported on Maddow’s status as the “queen” of MSNBC, who wields more control than anyone else over the network’s often-crazed content.

this is how your link starts

full of HATE and venom and lies.

YOU used to pretend you were all christiany?

now you don't even bother with that lie huh

She lied, didn't she.
I just proved it.

No, you proved that you are a liar.

If a woman is raped and gets pregnant and (obviously) does not want to keep her rapist's baby, paying extra for abortion insurance is de facto rape insurance.

Why should a woman have to pay more to cover abortion?

Why is the state mandating this?

:lol::lol::lol:

You guys wanted the government in health insurance. This is what happens
The government isn't in health insurance.

This is what you stupid wingnuts still can't grasp.

7. "In an email dated January 3–follow the link above–Koch asked MSNBC to retract, and apologize for, Maddow’s fabrications. Instead of correcting her misrepresentations, Maddow, in her show on Friday, triumphantly refused, saying “I don’t play requests.” Or, in other words, “I lie with impunity, and MSNBC gives me cover.”

Her comment "I don't play requests" was in response to them demanding that she READ THEIR STATEMENT ON THE AIR.

Oh brother.

You Say Tomato, I Say You're an Idiot.

Rachel Maddow is awful. I can't believe she's made a career out of what she does. Thank goodness her ratings are terrible.
Her ratings are better than Megyn Kelly's in the demographic that advertisers care about.

They do not care about angry old White people who have been glued to FOXNEWS all day long, receiving their daily hate brainwashing.

Would you care to rethink or research that?

TVNewser - And Now the News...About TV News
No, because ratings change daily. I'm sure you can find a day where Kelly has more, just as I can find a day where Maddow has more.

The post that I was refuting was claiming Maddow had terrible ratings. She does not. She is almost always over 1 million viewers.

Oh brother.

You Say Tomato, I Say You're an Idiot.
For showing that PoliticalChic lied?

Really?

Famous Rhodes Scholars:

"Bill Bradley.

Be serious.

In 1986, while an international affairs fellow of the Council on Foreign Relations, Rice served as Special Assistant to the Director of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
From 1989 through March 1991 (the period of the fall of Berlin Wall and the final days of the Soviet Union), she served in President George H.W. Bush's administration as Director, and then Senior Director, of Soviet and East European Affairs in the National Security Council, and a Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs. In this position, Rice helped develop Bush's and Secretary of State James Baker's policies in favor of German reunification. She impressed Bush, who later introduced her to Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev, as the one who "tells me everything I know about the Soviet Union."[40]

In 1991, Rice returned to her teaching position at Stanford, although she continued to serve as a consultant on the former Soviet Bloc for numerous clients in both the public and private sectors. Late that year, California Governor Pete Wilson appointed her to a bipartisan committee that had been formed to draw new state legislative and congressional districts in the state.

In 1997, she sat on the Federal Advisory Committee on Gender-Integrated Training in the Military.

During George W. Bush's 2000 presidential election campaign, Rice took a one-year leave of absence from Stanford University to help work as his foreign policy advisor. The group of advisors she led called itself The Vulcans in honor of the monumental Vulcan statue, which sits on a hill overlooking her hometown of Birmingham, Alabama. Rice would later go on to give a noteworthy speech at the 2000 Republican National Convention. The speech asserted that "...America's armed forces are not a global police force. They are not the world's 911."[20][41]

Condoleezza Rice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Exactly. She was an educated, scholarly Ivory Tower pinhead, who had won many awards and earned many degrees.

All the things that half-wit PoliticalChic is denigrating, if that someone is on the Left.

Condoleezza Rice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Exactly. She was an educated, scholarly Ivory Tower pinhead, who had won many awards and earned many degrees.

All the things that half-wit PoliticalChic is denigrating, if that someone is on the Left.

Your question was about why she was chosen to be part of the Bush administration. You said it wasn't because of her prior experience in government when in fact it was.

Forum List

Back