Rachael Madcow is Slanderous Bitch

She used to be sensible and pragmatic. I enjoyed listening to her before she got her own show and had to perform on a nightly basis.

You run out of material pretty fast that way and have to start sensationalizing things to keep ratings.
Does this rule apply to Bill O'Reilly as well?

I'd say most likely. I quit watching O'Reilly in disgust long before I gave up cable. Chris Matthews outlasted O'Reilly in my house.
Matthews is very frustrating to listen to on Hardball, but when he's a guest on someone else's show, he's a completely different person and never interupts. In fact, he actually stops talking when someone interupts him! It's quite amazing to watch him on Bill Maher, etc.

And the man knows his politics - I'm talking the mechanics of it.

Cause they want to divert your attention from all their racist remarks and jokes and focus on their token black, so they can say "see, we're not racist".

Bull criminitly sh*t!

Condoleeza Rice was highly qualified. And Bush's appointments were highly diverse. The left was heinous to her because of her color but she was ever dignified.

If the left weren't such race hustlers, Obama might have had a more successful presidency. You guys did him no favors by making it clear out of the gate that dissent would be declared racism. If it had been made clear that he was going to have to make his way by building the relationships he lacked, without people running to defend him on spurious grounds, maybe he would have actually done what was needed to develop an effective working relationship with Congress -- and by Congress I mean both the Senate and the House. Obama was no better at working with Democrats than he was with Republicans. But he didn't think he needed to be because b.s. artists told him he was above that and that no one had legit reasons for disagreeing with him.

That's total bullshit.

Show me something other than the typical response when Right-Wingers are asked to produce evidence: that lone cartoon from wacko Ted Rall, who doesn't represent The Left any more than Michael Savage represents The Right.

Produce!

Does this response from Mertex exist in a vacuum? Did this kind of comment spontaneously start after Bush was no longer in office?

Cause they want to divert your attention from all their racist remarks and jokes and focus on their token black, so they can say "see, we're not racist".

(No, it didn't.)

Radio Host Calls Rice an 'Aunt Jemima'

p.s., I appreciate Sallow showing that attitude is not universal, not that I thought it was, but it was still refreshing to hear Sallow say something in response.

Last edited:
There are more children currently available for adoption than there are people willing to adopt.

If Right-Wingers are so concerned about children why don't they adopt the ones who have already been born?

And why should any woman have to spend 9 months growing and nurturing a rapist's fetus?

The last Republican presidential contender's family adopted a baby of African-American ancestry.

Were you among the Democrats who made a sick joke of that and ridiculed the family?
Name the Democrats that made a joke about it.

And what, exactly, was the "sick joke?"

Spell it out.

Melissa Harris-Perry, for one, with a bunch of fellow Democrats on MSNBC, who made jokes which denigrated the Romney family for adopting an African-American baby.

To her credit, she made a tearful - if less than honest - apology a couple days later.

Her ratings are better than Megyn Kelly's in the demographic that advertisers care about.

They do not care about angry old White people who have been glued to FOXNEWS all day long, receiving their daily hate brainwashing.

Would you care to rethink or research that?

TVNewser - And Now the News...About TV News
No, because ratings change daily. I'm sure you can find a day where Kelly has more, just as I can find a day where Maddow has more.

The post that I was refuting was claiming Maddow had terrible ratings. She does not. She is almost always over 1 million viewers.

True enough, ratings may vary from day to day, but it is safe bet that finding days when Rachel Maddow has more viewers than Megan Kelly - in the demo or in total - would be about as difficult as finding an honest liberal.

Bull criminitly sh*t!

Condoleeza Rice was highly qualified. And Bush's appointments were highly diverse. The left was heinous to her because of her color but she was ever dignified.

If the left weren't such race hustlers, Obama might have had a more successful presidency. You guys did him no favors by making it clear out of the gate that dissent would be declared racism. If it had been made clear that he was going to have to make his way by building the relationships he lacked, without people running to defend him on spurious grounds, maybe he would have actually done what was needed to develop an effective working relationship with Congress -- and by Congress I mean both the Senate and the House. Obama was no better at working with Democrats than he was with Republicans. But he didn't think he needed to be because b.s. artists told him he was above that and that no one had legit reasons for disagreeing with him.

That's total bullshit.

Show me something other than the typical response when Right-Wingers are asked to produce evidence: that lone cartoon from wacko Ted Rall, who doesn't represent The Left any more than Michael Savage represents The Right.

Produce!

Does this response from Mertex exist in a vacuum? Did this kind of comment spontaneously start after Bush was no longer in office?

(No, it didn't.)

p.s., I appreciate Sallow showing that attitude is not universal, not that I thought it was, but it was still refreshing to hear Sallow say something in response.
Radio host John Sylvester. I've never heard of him before, and it's likely that you hadn't, either.

I rest my case.

That's total bullshit.

Produce!

(No, it didn't.)

Radio host John Sylvester. I've never heard of him before, and it's likely that you hadn't, either.

I rest my case.

And you'll just ignore Mertex's response to you.

Good job.

I found what you requested -- an example other than the one you claimed to be tired of hearing.

There are more. Why would I google 8 years of inappropriate reactions to a highly qualified public servant when you have Mertex's response staring right at you and you ignore it?

Last edited:
Why was Condoleezza Rice chosen to be a part of the Bush administration?

It certainly wasn't because of her prior experience in government, or her success as a businesswoman . . . so why?

Bull criminitly sh*t!
Not really. Bush had other reasons for picking Rice, but most Republicans use it as their one reason to be able to say they are not racist. Rice was picked because she would not be challenging WH thinking or offering debating points in policy discussion. In other words, Bush, by picking Rice, would no longer have the voice in the room that says "Wait a minute" and offers the kind of caution that could have helped him head off mistakes and encouraged his humility. In other words, Rice was a "yes man".

The left elected the first black President, so your accusation that we were heinous to her because of her color is pure bullshit.

If the left weren't such race hustlers, Obama might have had a more successful presidency.
No, if the right would have been willing to work with him like the left worked with Bush, Obama would have had a more successful presidency and the country would have fared better, but conservatives don't give a crap about the country, are just interested in getting their own elected so they can pass more draconian laws and back-to-the-past type of governing.

You guys did him no favors by making it clear out of the gate that dissent would be declared racism.
When Republican Congressmen like Wilson treat Obama like no other President has been treated, it is obvious that it has to do with race. They are willing to forego the rules of decorum because they can't stand that a black man is in charge of the country and way more powerful than they are. Plain and simple.

If it had been made clear that he was going to have to make his way by building the relationships he lacked, without people running to defend him on spurious grounds, maybe he would have actually done what was needed to develop an effective working relationship with Congress -- and by Congress I mean both the Senate and the House. Obama was no better at working with Democrats than he was with Republicans. But he didn't think he needed to be because b.s. artists told him he was above that and that no one had legit reasons for disagreeing with him.
That's nothing but bullshit. Obama extended his hand and almost got it bit. I guess you've forgotten the turn-downs to dinner at the WH and the comments made by McConnell that their main goal was to make him fail? Obama did everything and more than what most Democrats wanted him to do the first four years, and it got him nowhere withe the party of "NO" - but now that he doesn't have to worry about re-election, he rightly can tell them to stuff it.....and hopefully, people are not so stupid as to see that the Republicans don't care about their welfare, whether they have health care or not, just about getting re-elected so they can do their underhanded maneuvers, such as Chris Christie has been found doing.

"and the comments made by McConnell that their main goal was to make him fail?"

*sigh*

McConnell pointed out that even if the GOP won the Senate in 2010, we couldn't stop Obamacare unless we took the White House back in 2012, which would mean that we needed to, in Obama's terms, make sure he was a one-term president.

Every time a Democrat cites McConnell's 2010 comment as anything other than that they sound like they aren't interested in the truth.

I've even heard people claim he said that in 2008 right after the election. That's how desperately people twist what was a simple observation about what would be needed to stop Obamacare.

Last edited:
Why was Condoleezza Rice chosen to be a part of the Bush administration?

It certainly wasn't because of her prior experience in government, or her success as a businesswoman . . . so why?

No.

Not at all.

This is what I sometimes dislike about the left. They have a tendency to have the same partisan blinders as the right.

Bush wasn't even remotely racist.

Not part of his make up.

He chose Rice because of her deep knowledge about the Soviet Union.

Rice would have been a good part of the team had they been involved in the cold war.

Unfortunately..that had passed.

I never said that Bush was racist. Bush had his own reasons for picking Rice, such as someone that would not challenge anything he wanted to do. His own people did not think Rice was qualified or had the experience necessary. Even Cheney, whom the revere so much, didn't have anything positive to say about Rice.

And, not all Republicans are racist, but the majority of racists are Republican. And they don't hesitate to use Rice and Powell as their defense as not being racist, while at the same time coming up with bills that would undo the Civil Rights Act and put the black community back to being second class citizens.

Intelligent? No doubt. Charismatic? Of course. Articulate? She is a masterful communicator.

But arrogant, ignorant, dishonest and dishonorable? Without a doubt. Anyone who distorts reality the way she does to so many people, can only be characterized that way.

You only see her that way because she doesn't speak Fauxspeak.......and she is actually making reality clearer for you, you have your blinders on. And, you just said she was intelligent, then in the next sentence you claim she is ignorant. Hmmmmm, you just seem to be venting.

Actually, I used to admire her.. When she was WRITING in The Nation and other lefty journals.. So I KNOW she can do a thorough job without all the MSNBC hype and emotion.

But since she's taken to TV -- she HAS become dogmatic and partisian. Or maybe she always was and couldn't get away with it in the "respectable" side of the press. MSNBC is an excuse for GOOD journalists to go full Monty ranting zealot..
I really can't say that I blame anyone on MSNBC for turning it up a bit. Just looking at all the lies and crap that Faux News comes up with, they would be doing the left a disservice if they didn't ratchet it up some....but, you can't say that Rachel Maddow lies or makes up crap. The right doesn't like her because she is eloquent, and explains things so that even the simple minded can understand them. Perhaps that's what infuriates most on the right about Maddow.

Not many people actually had subscriptions to National Review AND The Nation at the same time --- but I've read both sides of the same stories enough to KNOW when someone isn't using their brain...
MSNBC is not like Faux News, where the commentators are told what and what not they are going to say. Sure, Maddow has bosses above her that have a say on what they are presenting and set boundaries, but she is passionate about what she believes, and I don't think she is being forced to say something she doesn't agree with. Maddow is very intelligent, her presentations are always fact based....so I can't see where anyone could say she isn't using her brain.

The last Republican presidential contender's family adopted a baby of African-American ancestry.

Were you among the Democrats who made a sick joke of that and ridiculed the family?

Spell it out.

Melissa Harris-Perry, for one, with a bunch of fellow Democrats on MSNBC, who made jokes which denigrated the Romney family for adopting an African-American baby.

To her credit, she made a tearful - if less than honest - apology a couple days later.
That'a a bold-face LIE from the pits of a Republican Hell!

MHP in no way, shape or form made any joke about that child.

Can you PRODUCE said joke from MHP?

Let me help you...no...you can't, because she never made one.

MHP was simply hosting her show, when a couple of comedians, one of whom was white went making a joke, and it wasn't against the baby, it wasn't even that bad, it was a joke and MHP's comment was simply, to respond that "wouldn't it be funny if Kanye West's and Kim Kardashians baby grew up and married Romney's grandbaby" that was it, she also said that the child was beautiful. But you race-hustling RW BASTARDS have somehow turned that into MHP making racist jokes bashing Romney's black baby or Romney himself. When NOTHING of the sort happened.

I was VERY pissed at her apology, because it sincerely wasn't necessary, she did no wrong. Yet, she felt bad and poured her heart out, to have the likes of some filthy RW bastard like yourself just dismiss it as false.

Makes me SICK to my STOMACH!!

*spits*

Here's the entire CLIP featuring the "racist Joke" that the racist RW claims MHP made....

Can one of you RW BASTARDS who believe that to be true please pin-point the exact statements that MHP made that are racist? Cause I saw the entire show live on that Sunday and I saw no racism from MHP. I was shocked, SHOCKED when a controversy was the result.

Last edited by a moderator:
"and the comments made by McConnell that their main goal was to make him fail?"

*sigh*

McConnell pointed out that even if the GOP won the Senate in 2010, we couldn't stop Obamacare unless we took the White House back in 2012, which would mean that we needed to, in Obama's terms, make sure he was a one-term president.

There is a difference between "We need to win in 2012" and "“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.” - and then set out to put the country in jeopardy by not raising the debt limit in time to preclude a lower rating, by voting "no" to bills that would produce jobs and help the unemployed, and filibustering on something that even the most simple minded would have known was not going to happen (have Obama defund ACA) and costing the country another load of money.

And, the statement was made, maybe not McConnell, but by someone that is lauded by majority of Republicans, Rush Limbaugh. He said it...he wanted Obama to fail....and I'm sure that many applauded him for saying it.

Every time a Democrat cites McConnell's 2010 comment as anything other than that they sound like they aren't interested in the truth.
What you want to call the truth is not truth, just altered reality. What the Republicans in Congress have done is no less than saying they wanted Obama along with the country to fail, because their actions have very much jeopardized the country.

I've even heard people claim he said that in 2008 right after the election. That's how desperately people twist what was a simple observation about what would be needed to stop Obamacare.

Actually the actions of Republicans in Congress demonstrated that sentiment more than in 2012....they may not have said it in 2008, but their actions demonstrated it.

Limbaugh's statement was a pithy way to recognize that Obama's agenda would be bad for the country, so naturally we don't want him to succeed in passing it.

You continue to misrepresent what McConnell said.

The actions of Republicans in Congress reflect people who are doing what their constituents sent them to Washington to do. The left says that if Republicans want something different from Obama's agenda they need to start winning elections. Well, Republicans won elections. My legislators in my district and state won elections and went to Washington with a mandate from me.

This is about the fifth time I've tried to have a political discussion with you. You twist words, make extreme statements, sometimes backpedal when caught out, and sometimes don't even have the grace to recognize that you have been caught out. You double down and pretend your extreme version of events is fact.

I keep saying I won't make the mistake of engaging you again. But you can be such a nice person in nonpolitical settings that I forget and try again. Hopefully I won't forget next time.

Last edited:

Spell it out.

That'a a bold-face LIE from the pits of a Republican Hell!

MHP in no way, shape or form made any joke about that child.

Can you PRODUCE said joke from MHP?

Let me help you...no...you can't, because she never made one.

MHP was simply hosting her show, when a couple of comedians, one of whom was white went making a joke, and it wasn't against the baby, it wasn't even that bad, it was a joke and MHP's comment was simply, to respond that "wouldn't it be funny if Kanye West's and Kim Kardashians baby grew up and married Romney's grandbaby" that was it, she also said that the child was beautiful. But you race-hustling RW BASTARDS have somehow turned that into MHP making racist jokes bashing Romney's black baby or Romney himself. When NOTHING of the sort happened.

I was VERY pissed at her apology, because it sincerely wasn't necessary, she did no wrong. Yet, she felt bad and poured her heart out, to have the likes of some filthy RW bastard like yourself just dismiss it as false.

Makes me SICK to my STOMACH!!

*spits*

Add in Romney, himself, as fired Americans and profited from it. Then he ran for President and held court telling everyone about how he felt about them. 47% of Americans want "Free" stuff. This coming from a man born with a golden spoon in his mouth never having to do physical labor for a wage, ever.

That..never made one conservative even wince.

:mad:

Limbaugh's statement was a pithy way to recognize that Obama's agenda would be bad for the country, so naturally we don't want him to succeed in passing it.

The actions of Republicans in Congress reflect people who are doing what their constituents sent them to Washington to do. The left says that if Republicans want something different from Obama's agenda they need to start winning elections. Well, Republicans won elections. My legislators in my district and state won elections and went to Washington with a mandate from me.

This is about the fifth time I've tried to have a political discussion with you. You twist words, make extreme statements, sometimes backpedal when caught out, and sometimes don't even have the grace to recognize that you have been caught out. You double down and pretend your extreme version of events is fact.

I keep saying I won't make the mistake of engaging you again. But you can be such a nice person in nonpolitical settings that I forget and try again. Hopefully I won't forget next time.

What McConnell said was unprecedented. Congress also followed suit by being the most obstructionist in history. These are all "firsts". If it happens again, by the way, under a Republican President? No big deal. So you are essentially stating that this crap should be BAU.

Limbaugh? Par for the course. He's a racist bigoted asshole who's one of the biggest hypocrites on the planet. He called Clinton a terrorist. Privately, when he isn't looking for his new trophy wife and trying to score drugs, he jets off two third world nations to hire prostitutes and pop viagra. Real role model there..you betcha!

What McConnell said was unprecedented. Congress also followed suit by being the most obstructionist in history. These are all "firsts". If it happens again, by the way, under a Republican President? No big deal. So you are essentially stating that this crap should be BAU.

Limbaugh? Par for the course. He's a racist bigoted asshole who's one of the biggest hypocrites on the planet. He called Clinton a terrorist. Privately, when he isn't looking for his new trophy wife and trying to score drugs, he jets off two third world nations to hire prostitutes and pop viagra. Real role model there..you betcha!

I don't think "unprecedented" means what you think it means. Some things escalated during Obama's presidency but the trends began earlier. The obstructionism, the hate, etc.

McConnell's statement was purely in the context of what it would take to get Obamacare reversed. The end.

And Limbaugh is not a racist. He's a shock jock. He's no worse than Bill Maher.

Here's the entire CLIP featuring the "racist Joke" that the racist RW claims MHP made....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfCy1nOVK9k

Can one of you RW BASTARDS who believe that to be true please pin-point the exact statements that MHP made that are racist? Cause I saw the entire show live on that Sunday and I saw no racism from MHP. I was shocked, SHOCKED when a controversy was the result.

I saw that when it aired.

It was hard to watch given how spirited, intelligent and generally cheerful Ms. Perry is.

And when you contrast that with the way Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck have made fun of Obama's family members in some pretty awful ways, and were never made to apologize..it becomes all the more disgusting.

Anyone remember Obama's hypocritical behavior with regard to Bush's Supreme Court nominees?

He said it would be wrong to filibuster, would be wrong to vote no for a qualified nominee for ideological reasons, agreed the nominee was qualified, and then filibustered and voted no anyway after being reminded that not joining the partisan bus might put a crimp in his future political aspirations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfCy1nOVK9k

So what was the purpose of the photo then? Do you need something beyond visual aid to determine the purpose of this discussion? I know your slow on this issue, so try playing this clip a couple of times and see if you can figure it out, if not just remain in denial...

Forum List

Back