Rachael Madcow is Slanderous Bitch

She is claiming that Michigan is about to sign into a "rape" insurance requirement! What a lying SOB.

The bill that law makers are signing into law is an abortion premium RELIEF bill. If you want your insurance to cover abortion, then you pay an extra premium. Look not everyone believes in abortion, so why should they be forced to pay higher premiums to keep it in their insurance policy? If you want it covered in your insurance policy, then don't complain if you have to pay more for it! It used to be the same for child birth. Not everyone is going to need or want it, but the extra coverage is extremely expensive. With Obamacare every policy must include it, so everyone premiums increase a ton.

But I digress. This is obviously about not having people who don't believe in abortion having to pay higher premiums to include it in their insurance policy. But the sick lying bitch Madcow calls it rape insurance. Here is her thinking. Women who are raped might get pregnant from the assault, since the Michigan law will require an extra charge to cover abortion, women now pay for rape insurance! It a fallacy in logic from one of the most dishonest people in media!

You don't like Rachel Maddow because she just happens to be one of the most educated eloquent newscasters on MSNBC, and compared to the bimbos on Faux News, there's no one her equal. And the fact that you don't understand her explanation of it, makes you the dishonest person in saying that she is dishonest. Whine and weep......she's right.

Intelligent? No doubt. Charismatic? Of course. Articulate? She is a masterful communicator.

But arrogant, ignorant, dishonest and dishonorable? Without a doubt. Anyone who distorts reality the way she does to so many people, can only be characterized that way.

You only see her that way because she doesn't speak Fauxspeak.......and she is actually making reality clearer for you, you have your blinders on. And, you just said she was intelligent, then in the next sentence you claim she is ignorant. Hmmmmm, you just seem to be venting.

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A graduate of Castro Valley High School[19] in Castro Valley, California, she attended Stanford University. While a freshman, she was outed by the college newspaper when an interview with her was published by the student newspaper before she could tell her parents.[20] Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[21] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[22] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[23] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at Oxford University.[24] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons and her supervisor was Dr. Lucia Zedner.

"....the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship...."

"This is widely considered the most prestigious international scholarship. Recipients of this award receive a full ride to the University of Oxford in London, England, with a monthly stipend that covers accommodations and living expenses."
Prestigious College Scholarships: The Fulbright, Truman, Marshall, and Rhodes Scholarships

Really?

Famous Rhodes Scholars:

Bill Clinton: former president, 1968
Bill Bradley: Hall of Fame NBA star and senator, 1968
Susan Rice: U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, 1990
George Stephanopoulos: ABC television personality and former White House communications director, 1984
Rachel Maddow: television personality, 2001

As is true of so very many of these 'prestigious' awards......being a Liberal is really the only criterion.

"Bill Bradley.

"Here is a guy who graduated Magna Cum Laude in history, the greatest basketball player in the Ivy Colleges, Rhodes Scholar, probably a governor of Missouri someday—and all with a 485 verbal SAT!"
Bill Bradley's SAT Scores

BTW....I believe Maddow is an excellent spokesperson for her side....but I needed to educate you on the validity of these "prizes" and "awards."

....the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama???

....Paul Krugman the Nobel ("Bank of Sweden Prize")???

Be serious.
Why was Condoleezza Rice chosen to be a part of the Bush administration?

It certainly wasn't because of her prior experience in government, or her success as a businesswoman . . . so why?
Cause they want to divert your attention from all their racist remarks and jokes and focus on their token black, so they can say "see, we're not racist".

"This is widely considered the most prestigious international scholarship. Recipients of this award receive a full ride to the University of Oxford in London, England, with a monthly stipend that covers accommodations and living expenses."
Prestigious College Scholarships: The Fulbright, Truman, Marshall, and Rhodes Scholarships

Really?

Famous Rhodes Scholars:

George Stephanopoulos: ABC television personality and former White House communications director, 1984

As is true of so very many of these 'prestigious' awards......being a Liberal is really the only criterion.

"Bill Bradley.

"Here is a guy who graduated Magna Cum Laude in history, the greatest basketball player in the Ivy Colleges, Rhodes Scholar, probably a governor of Missouri someday—and all with a 485 verbal SAT!"

BTW....I believe Maddow is an excellent spokesperson for her side....but I needed to educate you on the validity of these "prizes" and "awards."

Be serious.

It certainly wasn't because of her prior experience in government, or her success as a businesswoman . . . so why?
Cause they want to divert your attention from all their racist remarks and jokes and focus on their token black, so they can say "see, we're not racist".

No.

Not at all.

This is what I sometimes dislike about the left. They have a tendency to have the same partisan blinders as the right.

Bush wasn't even remotely racist.

Not part of his make up.

He chose Rice because of her deep knowledge about the Soviet Union.

Rice would have been a good part of the team had they been involved in the cold war.

Unfortunately..that had passed.

Really?

Famous Rhodes Scholars:

"Bill Bradley.

Be serious.

Bull criminitly sh*t!

Condoleeza Rice was highly qualified. And Bush's appointments were highly diverse. The left was heinous to her because of her color but she was ever dignified.

If the left weren't such race hustlers, Obama might have had a more successful presidency. You guys did him no favors by making it clear out of the gate that dissent would be declared racism. If it had been made clear that he was going to have to make his way by building the relationships he lacked, without people running to defend him on spurious grounds, maybe he would have actually done what was needed to develop an effective working relationship with Congress -- and by Congress I mean both the Senate and the House. Obama was no better at working with Democrats than he was with Republicans. But he didn't think he needed to be because b.s. artists told him he was above that and that no one had legit reasons for disagreeing with him.

No.

Not at all.

This is what I sometimes dislike about the left. They have a tendency to have the same partisan blinders as the right.

Bush wasn't even remotely racist.

Not part of his make up.

He chose Rice because of her deep knowledge about the Soviet Union.

Rice would have been a good part of the team had they been involved in the cold war.

Unfortunately..that had passed.

Thank you, Sallow.

Rachel Maddow is awful. I can't believe she's made a career out of what she does. Thank goodness her ratings are terrible.

She used to be sensible and pragmatic. I enjoyed listening to her before she got her own show and had to perform on a nightly basis.

You run out of material pretty fast that way and have to start sensationalizing things to keep ratings.
Does this rule apply to Bill O'Reilly as well?

Rachel Maddow is awful. I can't believe she's made a career out of what she does. Thank goodness her ratings are terrible.

She used to be sensible and pragmatic. I enjoyed listening to her before she got her own show and had to perform on a nightly basis.

You run out of material pretty fast that way and have to start sensationalizing things to keep ratings.
Does this rule apply to Bill O'Reilly as well?

I'd say most likely. I quit watching O'Reilly in disgust long before I gave up cable. Chris Matthews outlasted O'Reilly in my house.

Condi Rice was every bit qualified to be the NSA adviser and SecofState.

She also helped to craft national policy that those choices now prevent her from ever traveling to Western Europe again.

Condi Rice was every bit qualified to be the NSA adviser and SecofState.

She also helped to craft national policy that those choices now prevent her from ever traveling to Western Europe again.

Actually..the way things are going now?

She could get work as a consultant.:D

She is claiming that Michigan is about to sign into a "rape" insurance requirement! What a lying SOB.

The bill that law makers are signing into law is an abortion premium RELIEF bill. If you want your insurance to cover abortion, then you pay an extra premium. Look not everyone believes in abortion, so why should they be forced to pay higher premiums to keep it in their insurance policy? If you want it covered in your insurance policy, then don't complain if you have to pay more for it! It used to be the same for child birth. Not everyone is going to need or want it, but the extra coverage is extremely expensive. With Obamacare every policy must include it, so everyone premiums increase a ton.

But I digress. This is obviously about not having people who don't believe in abortion having to pay higher premiums to include it in their insurance policy. But the sick lying bitch Madcow calls it rape insurance. Here is her thinking. Women who are raped might get pregnant from the assault, since the Michigan law will require an extra charge to cover abortion, women now pay for rape insurance! It a fallacy in logic from one of the most dishonest people in media!
I have to disagree with you on the bold section.

It is not her thinking. Rachel Maddow, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Nancy Grace, Chris Matthews, none of them is their own boss. These are not pundits, they are actors and orators paid to deliver someone else's opinions and craftily defend them on live TV if they are questioned by a guest.

If you doubt that these people are deliberately disingenuous and represent beliefs they themselves do not subscribe to, please refer to the case of Gretchen Carlson:
Gretchen Carlson Dumbs Down - The Daily Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central

It is not her thinking. Rachel Maddow, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Nancy Grace, Chris Matthews, none of them is their own boss. These are not pundits, they are actors and orators paid to deliver someone else's opinions and craftily defend them on live TV if they are questioned by a guest.

If you doubt that these people are deliberately disingenuous and represent beliefs they themselves do not subscribe to, please refer to the case of Gretchen Carlson:

Are you saying that these people are only entertainers?

:confused:

You don't like Rachel Maddow because she just happens to be one of the most educated eloquent newscasters on MSNBC, and compared to the bimbos on Faux News, there's no one her equal. And the fact that you don't understand her explanation of it, makes you the dishonest person in saying that she is dishonest. Whine and weep......she's right.

Intelligent? No doubt. Charismatic? Of course. Articulate? She is a masterful communicator.

But arrogant, ignorant, dishonest and dishonorable? Without a doubt. Anyone who distorts reality the way she does to so many people, can only be characterized that way.

You only see her that way because she doesn't speak Fauxspeak.......and she is actually making reality clearer for you, you have your blinders on. And, you just said she was intelligent, then in the next sentence you claim she is ignorant. Hmmmmm, you just seem to be venting.

Actually, I used to admire her.. When she was WRITING in The Nation and other lefty journals.. So I KNOW she can do a thorough job without all the MSNBC hype and emotion.

But since she's taken to TV -- she HAS become dogmatic and partisian. Or maybe she always was and couldn't get away with it in the "respectable" side of the press. MSNBC is an excuse for GOOD journalists to go full Monty ranting zealot..

Not many people actually had subscriptions to National Review AND The Nation at the same time --- but I've read both sides of the same stories enough to KNOW when someone isn't using their brain...

Are you saying that these people are only entertainers?

:confused:
It may be obvious to you, but for some reason, there are actually people out there who blame these people for "their" opinions, just as they blame Obama, Bush, and all the rest for "their" policies that "they" wanted.

This thread particularly miffed me because Rachel Maddow is a wonderful actress and she does at a good job of representing and delivering "her" views. Bill O'Reilly, for example, doesn't. It may make me a bit silly to dislike Bill O'Reilly and Chris Matthews because their pigheadedness is likely merely part of the character they play in the script they were given, but it just seems to me like those roles could be done so much better.

Exactly. She was an educated, scholarly Ivory Tower pinhead, who had won many awards and earned many degrees.

All the things that half-wit PoliticalChic is denigrating, if that someone is on the Left.

Your question was about why she was chosen to be part of the Bush administration. You said it wasn't because of her prior experience in government when in fact it was.
Special Assistant and Advisory Boards. That's basically consulting work. She had never been elected to office, or been put in charge of an agency prior to being named head of NSA.

I'm not putting her down, I'm just pointing out the fact that Right-Wingers lauded her credentials from academia, but now dingbats like Stephanie and PoliticalChic denigrate academic credentials for purely partisan reasons.

It's called hypocrisy.

Bull criminitly sh*t!

Condoleeza Rice was highly qualified. And Bush's appointments were highly diverse. The left was heinous to her because of her color but she was ever dignified.

If the left weren't such race hustlers, Obama might have had a more successful presidency. You guys did him no favors by making it clear out of the gate that dissent would be declared racism. If it had been made clear that he was going to have to make his way by building the relationships he lacked, without people running to defend him on spurious grounds, maybe he would have actually done what was needed to develop an effective working relationship with Congress -- and by Congress I mean both the Senate and the House. Obama was no better at working with Democrats than he was with Republicans. But he didn't think he needed to be because b.s. artists told him he was above that and that no one had legit reasons for disagreeing with him.

That's total bullshit.

Show me something other than the typical response when Right-Wingers are asked to produce evidence: that lone cartoon from wacko Ted Rall, who doesn't represent The Left any more than Michael Savage represents The Right.

Produce!

Forum List

Back