Racheal Maddow discusses new WH fence design w/ mock up

Wow. How sad that Maddow is the new Liberal Thinker. It was ridiculous when they got their talking points from Stewart and Colbert, but Maddow?!

Yikes!

Staphanie is scatter-posting :9:AGAIN but thats her M.O.

I can't stomach her type of hateful reporting, with the lies and dishonesty. Watched Once and that was all it took
Based on what? what are your bona fides shit stain, aside from serving tater tots?

I can't stomach her type of hateful reporting, with the lies and dishonesty. Watched Once and that was all it took
Based on what? what are your bona fides shit stain, aside from serving tater tots?

I'm basing it on how much you love her. that sold it for me even more how I cant STOMACH her. she's just like you

you might think you're cute and all that. but really you just look more stupid than normal. I haven't posted to you in a long time and this will be my last for a long. bye bye bye

does this mean you won't infect my threads w/ your grade school-level retorts either? I hope so.

does this mean you won't infect my threads w/ your grade school-level retorts either? I hope so.

you whine about substance and the all your posts after are nothing but crap like this

you have zero self awareness you whiny hypocritical troll

45d602245aee478d49e26d946c6910f2.jpg

"I wonder what Rachel Maddow has to say about that"

lol, no wonder people like the Madidiotcow worships the ground she walks on.
get suckered again I guess just like you did with Obama

SNIP:
The Preferred Candidate of Millionaires is…Hillary Clinton
By Emily Zanotti on 5.6.15 | 6:46PM

She may be campaigning to earn the trust of the 99%, as they like to call themselves, by promising to steal from the rich and give to the...well...the bloated federal organizations that once claimed to serve the poor, according to their originally-filed mission statements but have since become retirement programs for middling bureaucrats, but Hillary Clinton's most ardent fan base doesn't have a whole lot in common with the common man.

Which makes sense since neither does she.

According to a "Millionaire Survey" conducted by CNBC, Americans with a net worth of more than $1 million heavily favor a Hillary Clinton presidency, almost twelve points more than they favor the other legacy candidate in the race, Jeb Bush.

The survey, which polls 750 Americans with a net worth of $1 million or more, found that 53 percent of millionaires would vote for the Democratic ex-Secretary of State, compared with 47 percent for the GOP presidential hopeful, in a hypothetical general-election match-up. Clinton had the support of 91 percent of Democratic millionaires, 13 percent of Republican millionaires and 57 percent of Independent millionaires.

When asked about the broader field of candidates, Clinton got the most support, with 36 percent of millionaires. Jeb Bush came in second with 20 percent, followed by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) with 8 percent, and Governor Chris Christie (R-N.J.) with 7 percent.

The only demographic Jeb won is "old millionaires," by which I mean millionaires over the age of 70. The rest of the categories went soundly for Hillary Clinton. She also bests Jeb Bush in the battle of the sexes. She wins 51-49 among male millionaires and 58-42 among female millionaires, although women prefer Hillary Clinton more overall. She loses the "millionaire contest" only when you get to the richer millionaires - those with a net worth over $5 million, closer to Elizabeth Warren's net worth than Bernie Sanders's - do the scales shift, albeit slightly, into Jeb Bush's favor.

ALL of it here:
Read more at The Preferred Candidate of Millionaires is...Hillary Clinton The American Spectator

lol, no wonder people like the Madidiotcow worships the ground she walks on.
get suckered again I guess just like you did with Obama

SNIP:
The Preferred Candidate of Millionaires is…Hillary Clinton
By Emily Zanotti on 5.6.15 | 6:46PM

She may be campaigning to earn the trust of the 99%, as they like to call themselves, by promising to steal from the rich and give to the...well...the bloated federal organizations that once claimed to serve the poor, according to their originally-filed mission statements but have since become retirement programs for middling bureaucrats, but Hillary Clinton's most ardent fan base doesn't have a whole lot in common with the common man.

Which makes sense since neither does she.

According to a "Millionaire Survey" conducted by CNBC, Americans with a net worth of more than $1 million heavily favor a Hillary Clinton presidency, almost twelve points more than they favor the other legacy candidate in the race, Jeb Bush.

The survey, which polls 750 Americans with a net worth of $1 million or more, found that 53 percent of millionaires would vote for the Democratic ex-Secretary of State, compared with 47 percent for the GOP presidential hopeful, in a hypothetical general-election match-up. Clinton had the support of 91 percent of Democratic millionaires, 13 percent of Republican millionaires and 57 percent of Independent millionaires.

When asked about the broader field of candidates, Clinton got the most support, with 36 percent of millionaires. Jeb Bush came in second with 20 percent, followed by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) with 8 percent, and Governor Chris Christie (R-N.J.) with 7 percent.

The only demographic Jeb won is "old millionaires," by which I mean millionaires over the age of 70. The rest of the categories went soundly for Hillary Clinton. She also bests Jeb Bush in the battle of the sexes. She wins 51-49 among male millionaires and 58-42 among female millionaires, although women prefer Hillary Clinton more overall. She loses the "millionaire contest" only when you get to the richer millionaires - those with a net worth over $5 million, closer to Elizabeth Warren's net worth than Bernie Sanders's - do the scales shift, albeit slightly, into Jeb Bush's favor.

ALL of it here:
Read more at The Preferred Candidate of Millionaires is...Hillary Clinton The American Spectator
The MURICAN Spectator :eusa_eh: Gee thanks a lot Staphanie you functioning illiterate tool Stephanie

My suggestion: a Freddie Kruger like mask to personify the resident in there now. Topped off by electrified razor wire to keep out the masses who want to rip it down to kiss the feet of the King who resides there. Because you all know, we little people don't have ANYTHING else to worry over but some damn stupid fence

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Don't disrespect Freddie like that.

Aren't you embarrassed to admit that you actually watch Rachel Maddow?
I'm not embarrassed at all. She's very good.
that's b/c she tells you what you want to hear instead of all the facts.

Kinda like most right/left talking heads, right?
if you went from msn, to nbc-cbs-cnn-etc etc

you would get the same message about the same subject with people there to agree and be yes men

you don't get that elsewhere

you would get the same message about the same subject with people there to agree and be yes men

I can agree with your list, but did you intentionally omit Fox News from your list?

I can agree with your list, but did you intentionally omit Fox News from your list?
fox has cons, mods, liberals and the only libertarians on tv

so yea

Forum List

Back