Racheal Maddow discusses new WH fence design w/ mock up

as usual your speed bump posts deliver.....absolutely nothing of substance. Its no wonder you're a dog washer IRL.

big surprise coming from the boards biggest butt hurt tubby because of her infantile avies.

wTF are you talking about tubby? Stay on-topic/stop FAILTrolling

:lol:
you notice how dottie is answering questions by name calling?....something he accuses others of doing....in other words his posts have.....absolutely nothing of substance......

as usual your speed bump posts deliver.....absolutely nothing of substance. Its no wonder you're a dog washer IRL.

big surprise coming from the boards biggest butt hurt tubby because of her infantile avies.

wTF are you talking about tubby? Stay on-topic/stop FAILTrolling

:lol:
you notice how dottie is answering questions by name calling?....something he accuses others of doing....in other words his posts have.....absolutely nothing of substance......

yes. and he just keeps putting his head in the sand when the truth is put before him and then pulls his head out to whine some more

Shouldn't yurtle be starting another FZ thread?

LOL....more "substance"

troll
you're welcome for piggy-backing on my thread son.

i'm sorry, i didn't realize you are retarded
yurt,were you not on this chumps ignore list?.....what happened?...

Forum List

Back