Rachel Maddow & Hillary Clinton Say That Questioning Elections Is Dangerous For Democracy!!

I would love the Democrat Party to run on eliminating the Electoral College and expanding the Supreme Court.

So would I.

So would I.

As much as you and I both would for different outcomes, it is far too radical for the Democrat Party to sell to the people because they know the American People would not support eliminating the Electoral College and expanding the Supreme Court.

As much as you and I both would for different outcomes, it is far too radical for the Democrat Party to sell to the people because they know the American People would not support eliminating the Electoral College and expanding the Supreme Court.

Oh, I suspect they'd be fine with both.

Doing it would require an amendment to the constitution, though.

I think a simpler solution would be to term limit SCOTUS justices at 20 years, which would force out Thomas now and require Roberts and Alito to retire by 2027.

Wow! Sage advice from two of the most honest and upright women in America. Oh, who am I kidding. They're both a couple of whores. But anyway, they were both recently heard saying that “bad actors” shouldn't question election results. I mean ... it's not like they've ever done anything like that. Am I right?

Questioning election results is not wrong...

Questioning election results in the absence of proof to the contrary IS wrong...

Questioning election results in the wake of sixty-two failed court challenges IS wrong...

Attempting to manufacture contrary results in violation of sworn constitutional oaths IS wrong...

Attempting to coerce elected officials to violate their sworn constitutional oaths in order to force a fraudulent outcome IS wrong...

Failing to publicly concede an election within the allowed timeframe when all realistic legal options are exhausted IS wrong...

Summoning, inciting and aiming a riotous insurrectionist mob in an assault against the Congress of the United States IS wrong...

Abandoning the centuries-old sacred American tradition of a peaceful transfer of power IS wrong...

Failing to show-up at the inauguration of your former election opponent in a fit of egoistic juvenile pique IS wrong...

This orange-tinted modern-day Benedict Arnold is getting EXACTLY what he deserves...

He brought it upon himself... he's got nobody to blame but himself... although, like a little bitch, he'll blame everybody BUT himself.

Looks like that sonofabitch can't shoot somebody in broad daylight in the middle of Fifth Avenue and get away with it after all, eh? :cool:

Last edited:
But maybe your okay with Donnie Dangerously trying to destroy our faith in American Elections?

Faith?

This is a religion for you now?

Sorry mister, if you have "faith" in politics or politicians you're a stone cold idiot.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

You get what you pay for.

Questioning election results in the absence of proof to the contrary IS wrong...

No, it isn't.

Questioning election results in the wake of sixty-two failed court challenges IS wrong...

No, it isn't.

Attempting to manufacture contrary results in violation of sworn constitutional oaths IS wrong...

Go tell the fucktard Democommies.

Attempting to coerce elected officials to violate their sworn constitutional oaths in order to force a fraudulent outcome IS wrong...

Asking is not forcing, shit for brains.

Failing to publicly concede an election within the allowed timeframe when all realistic legal options are exhausted IS wrong...

Go tell every politician who ever lived

Summoning, inciting and aiming a riotous insurrectionist mob in an assault against the Congress of the United States IS wrong...

Good thing no one did that

Abandoning the centuries-old sacred American tradition of a peaceful transfer of power IS wrong...

BULLSHIT, pal.

This country will NOT transition into communism, peacefully or otherwise.

Try that, and you'll have a totally unmanageable war on your hands.

And it'll be YOUR damn fault.

Failing to show-up at the inauguration of your former election opponent in a fit of egoistic juvenile pique IS wrong...

This orange-tinted modern-day Benedict Arnold is getting EXACTLY what he deserves...

He brought it upon himself... he's got nobody to blame but himself... although, like a little bitch, he'll blame everybody BUT himself.

Looks like that sonofabitch can't shoot somebody in broad daylight in the middle of Fifth Avenue and get away with it after all, eh? :cool:
Cry me a fucking river.

Leftards are world class snowflakes.

Yes. American born (unlike Obama). At least 35 years old. And win the election by electoral vote. Trump met the requirements and became the President. Must I mansplain everything?

You’re not smart enough to man’s playing anything.

There’s also an expectation that the candidate be of sound moral character, and suitable for the office to which he aspires.

Dragonlady is a KKKanadian Halfwit who demonstrates on a daily basis she is completely ignorant of how America operates.

She just did it again.

As always, you get everything wrong FuckBoi. Every day I hand you your ill informed and ignorant ass on a plate. Name-calling is all you’ve got going for you and you’re not even good at that.

Why do even bother when you contribute nothing?

Did you even watch the interview with Maddow and Clinton or did ignore the links as always?

Yes. American born (unlike Obama). At least 35 years old. And win the election by electoral vote. Trump met the requirements and became the President. Must I mansplain everything?

You’re still clinging to the “birther” lie, which even Donald Trump has admitted was made up. Do you realize how stupid and gullible that makes you???

Clearly, you don’t have the sense God gave a goose. You can’t discern truth from lies. Do you also think Michelle Obama is a man?

What proof did Hitlery have?

There’s also an expectation that the candidate be of sound moral character, and suitable for the office to which he aspires.

As always, you get everything wrong FuckBoi. Every day I hand you your ill informed and ignorant ass on a plate. Name-calling is all you’ve got going for you and you’re not even good at that.

Did you even watch the interview with Maddow and Clinton or did ignore the links as always?

You’re still clinging to the “birther” lie, which even Donald Trump has admitted was made up. Do you realize how stupid and gullible that makes you???

Clearly, you don’t have the sense God gave a goose. You can’t discern truth from lies. Do you also think Michelle Obama is a man?
Calls me “fuck Boi“…..whines and cries that I name call.

Classic Dragonbreath dumbassery.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Faith?

This is a religion for you now?

Sorry mister, if you have "faith" in politics or politicians you're a stone cold idiot.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

You get what you pay for.
Faiths definition eludes you doesn't it?

I have less faith in the American System than I had before.

Yes when we ignore the popular vote and put someone in like Bush or Trump, they truly fuck things up.

Back in 2000, I was one of you right wingers who was SOOOO upset Clinton lied about the Blow Job.

And in 2008, I had an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K, and was stuck in a contract job because that was all I could get despite 20 years in my field.

Naw, the sheep is the one who keeps voting for the wolves, which is what Republicans do.
You think that rich people were bothered by the record heat we had the last couple of months? Nope, it was poor, working class whites living in their trailer parks, who will keep voting Republican anyway.

Maybe stop reading leftist kook sites all day at work and you could have gotten a better job.

You're using Trump as a reference? Interesting.

Obama's family says the gay man was born in Kenya. Since Obama has proven himself to be a liar time, and again, I think I'll believe what his family has to say.

Wow! Sage advice from two of the most honest and upright women in America. Oh, who am I kidding. They're both a couple of whores. But anyway, they were both recently heard saying that “bad actors” shouldn't question election results. I mean ... it's not like they've ever done anything like that. Am I right?

Hillary Clinton is an election denier and an insurrectionist.

1692983192952.png

And you keep saying shit you can't back up.
Pretty typical for a felching little weasel like you.
You keep repeating that lie.

And when you claim to quote me, you are unable to support your claims. Why?

Because you are a complete lying twat.

You keep repeating that lie.

And when you claim to quote me, you are unable to support your claims. Why?

Because you are a complete lying twat.
I gave you the fucking quotes you little turd.
Quit trying to weasel out of your own statements.
BTW, inmate No. P01135809 looks kinda constipated in your new avatar.
Perhaps the prison diet will help with that.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back