Rachel Maddow & Hillary Clinton Say That Questioning Elections Is Dangerous For Democracy!!

That's basically the problem in the world today.
Freedom of religion is a problem? I don't think so.
God's will is not open for interpretation.
So YOU interpret it. Others interpret differently, and should be free to do just that.

Those who advocate the abolishment of religious freedom within democracies are scum.

Freedom of religion is a problem? I don't think so.

Everyone does and should have a right to believe what they want to, that is a God given right. It's called free will.

But that is also why God flooded the earth, man using his free will to do evil.

He will one day judge those who don't do HIS will, AGAIN.

The 2000 and 2016 elections were stolen. The majority voted for someone else.

2004 I guess you won fair and square, in that you terrified people into thinking there were Arabs under their beds.
So you don't support the Constitution. At least you're honest about it.

Wait. You think God actually wrote the Bible
Nahhhh. You can’t be that stupid
Men inspired by the Spirit of God. Yes, I believe that. I used to have the exact same attitude as you. I studied and examined and proved it to myself. Don't let it bother you.

Men inspired by the Spirit of God. Yes, I believe that. I used to have the exact same attitude as you. I studied and examined and proved it to myself. Don't let it bother you.
“Proved it to yourself”

You mean you decided that you needed to believe.

Fine. But don’t tell me God inspired the Bible. To believe that means that God inspired Mein Kampf

Last edited:
“Proved it to yourself”

You mean you decided that you needed to believe.

Fine. Bit don’t tell me God inspired the Bible. To believe that means that God inspired Mein Kampf
Your opinion is noted. Millions believe. Don't let it bother you.

Look. You believe whatever makes you comfortable. Just keep your religion out of my politics
Look, you paranoid jackal. I'm posting on a public forum. If you don't like what I say then take your ignorant ass somewhere else and ignore me.

Forum List

Back