Rachel Maddow

As has been shown, he did not lie in the first place. If you think he lied about this subject please quote the alleged lie and then explain how you came to the conclusion what he said is, in fact, a lie.
He did lie.
slap.gif
In other words, you can't quote the alleged lie.

Fuck off you ignorant little *****!
It's in the video link, moron!

Here is the video I promised in Post #1. Start at the 5:40 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crgZ9oGJUHU

Last edited:
Can we just officially call Maddow a lying sack of shit and end this thread? He is one of the 4 worst political pundits on the news.

It's in the video link, moron!

Where? Do you have a problem understanding English? Please quote the alleged lie or STFU.

Fuckstick.

334nhix.png

29ergw.png

sl5t8k.png

e6euyq.png

ohisnr.png
Yes I've seen the video. So where EXACTLY is the alleged lie?

Oh gee, that's right.... you can't quote any lie from Coburn. That's because you're a brainwashed little **** that cannot understand the English language. Go suck some more GE dick you stupid-ass-dumb-fucking-idiot.

Dumb fuckers like you are why this country desperately needs to have mandatory IQ tests in order to qualify to vote.

Last edited:
Can we just officially call Maddow a lying sack of shit and end this thread? He is one of the 4 worst political pundits on the news.

He?

Think you are referring to Coulter. The lying sack of shit fits on that end too.

Maddow, admittely is a bit on the opinioned side. But she seldom gets things wrong..and when she does..she retracts.

[Maddow, admittely is a bit on the opinioned side.

A bit? He's only a bit?

Then I guess Hitler was only a bit of a lunatic.

"Bit". I don't think that word means what you think it does.

How do you feel about her 9 PM competition at FOXNews?

Well, asking whether or not Hannity's opinionated is one thing. He IS. Claiming that they're competitors? Not according to the ratings.

A bit? He's only a bit?

Well, asking whether or not Hannity's opinionated is one thing. He IS. Claiming that they're competitors? Not according to the ratings.

They are in the same genre and in the same timeslot .. they are competitors.

A bit? He's only a bit?

They are not competitors. She has to talk about him to get attention, not the other way around.

Fuckstick.

334nhix.png

29ergw.png

sl5t8k.png

e6euyq.png

ohisnr.png
Yes I've seen the video. So where EXACTLY is the alleged lie?

In the first screen grab, dope.
The first screen grab says "This bill hadn't even been through committee."

Then to 'prove' this is a lie to her feeble-minded and extremely gullible followers such as yourself, what does she bring up?

Oh, a video.

Yes you see someone testifying, and yes it is in a committee room. But it is what you DON'T see that is relevant here. If you were not such a fucking idiot it would be glaringly obvious to you that the committee is NOT present. And it's not just Coburn's chair that is empty. Damn near all of them are empty.

All this proves is that you and your ilk are so fucking stupid that you'll believe anything GE's corporate shill and propaganda artist, Rachel Maddow, wants you to believe even if the 'evidence' she provides debunks her own argument and actually supports Coburn's claim.

You are one stupid and gullible brainwashed idiot.

You need to stop sucking grape kool-aid out of GE's cock, you fucking brainwashed dumbass.

Last edited:
Poor nutter ....

Fact: The meeting was held.

The relevant part of the video was Coburn's empty seat because Coburn claimed the meeting didn't take place and that was the reason he was not ready to move forward with the 9/11 responders bill.

Poor nutter ....

Fact: The meeting was held.

The relevant part of the video was Coburn's empty seat because Coburn claimed the meeting didn't take place and that was the reason he was not ready to move forward with the 9/11 responders bill.
Hey dipshit!

Coburn did not say that no meeting took place.

Last edited:
Coburn claims it hasn't even been thru committee. I realize that his office is hiding behind the technicality that the meeting doesn't exactly amount to putting it thru committee but he is being a total doucher making such claims when he himself doesn't even bother to show up when the bill is being discussed.

Forum List

Back