Zone1 RACISM INC.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
BLM went bankrupt after $ 90 million. Apparently hating whites and stuff related to hating whites that used to be highly providable isn't so much anymore. BLM lost $90 million and how much did they give back to the black community? Somewhere between 0 and nothing. Was BLM a SCAM all along? Seems likely.

Of course BLM is a scam. And even if they do file for BK they aren't going anywhere. They are a Democratic Party asset and Obama's pet project. All they need is George Floyd 2.0, probably coming to your TV screen soon.

• Banned
BLM founders are mostly lesbian black and communist. And Patrice Colours buys mansions in all white wealthy communities and doesn't give a penny to poor blacks. Funny that. BLM doesn't contribute one thin dime to poor black communities whatsoever.

BLM went bankrupt after $ 90 million.

Headed for insolvency is not bankrupt. . . yet.

BLM founders are mostly lesbian black and communist. And Patrice Colours buys mansions in all white wealthy communities and doesn't give a penny to poor blacks. Funny that. BLM doesn't contribute one thin dime to poor black communities whatsoever.
Also the manipulation of poor and homeless mentally ill people to do their dirty work and be the ones who get thrown into jail while the leadership uses them as shills to hustle gullible rich white people for money.

Of course BLM is a scam. And even if they do file for BK they aren't going anywhere. They are a Democratic Party asset and Obama's pet project. All they need is George Floyd 2.0, probably coming to your TV screen soon.

Hey now. . .

BLM co-founder: Charity transparency laws are 'triggering'​

". . . Laws that require charities to disclose their finances and activities to the public endanger the lives of activists, Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said at a recent event.

The embattled activist, who is facing renewed criticism following reports BLM Global Network Foundation, while under her control, purchased a $6 million Los Angeles mansion, said she gets triggered whenever she hears the term IRS Form 990, the document charities are required to file to the public every year disclosing their financial activities.. . . "

7pqbbn.jpg

• Banned
I have lived with blacks my entire life, I have seen this pathological anti white hate. I get it, slavery and racism. This is different. From Malcolm X and MLK. there is this cottage industry in the poor black community, a pathological need in the poor black community to blame whites for their failures. And Democrats have made it a thing to pander to that. LBJ's great society project, Democrats have basicaly become Pimps and the poor black community, their whores...

BLM is not going any.where.

They have a website. Read the 990.

Forum List

Back