Racist AL billboard features ‘white genocide Mantra’ that inspired dozens of killings

What's your opinion of people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?

Did they make up that little slogan or are you deflecting????

What's your opinion of racists that have killed and murdered innocent people in this country??

I condemn all racism. What's your opinion of people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?

I condemn all racists, I don't consider Sharpton or Jackson to be racists.

Typical teapers...notice how they don't condemnt racism. They either defend it, attack the source, attack the OP or anyone who disagrees with them, or they justify it by pointing to something totally irrelevant.

:lmao: I don't need to make arguments to point out the racist teaper faction...you idiots do it yourself.

^^This...or they defend it using their "Where Am I" defense with gems like...How's that racist? Why isnt their a WET (White Entertainment TV)? Al Sharpton! Jesse Jackson!! Martin Luther...wait no now he's a Conservative!

Black people hate black conservatives!!

I was called a honky once...where's the rope?

So any white person who says they are proud to be white or proud of their culture is a racist.

Is this what you're saying Hazel?

Seems that way. Why not drop the qualifier and just be proud of yourself?

So any white person who says they are proud to be white or proud of their culture is a racist.

Is this what you're saying Hazel?

Seems that way. Why not drop the qualifier and just be proud of yourself?

Because they have no reason to be proud of themselves. They can only feel that pride by attacking other races - they take pride in what they have never accomplished themselves.

What's your opinion of racists that have killed and murdered innocent people in this country??

I condemn all racism. What's your opinion of people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?

Then you're very stupid or else you're a lying democrat hack, or even worse, both.

Of course you don't...

Personally, I have no room in my life for racists or bigots of any stripe. Life is to short to hate a person because of their skin color or choice of religion. Not to mention all the interesting people you would never meet because of your hate...

Of course you don't...

Personally, I have no room in my life for racists or bigots of any stripe. Life is to short to hate a person because of their skin color or choice of religion. Not to mention all the interesting people you would never meet because of your hate...

And Al and Jesse do this how exactly? Or are they held to a different standard for "racism"?

Then you're very stupid or else you're a lying democrat hack, or even worse, both.

Actually you are stupid, learn the meaning of "racist" before you stick your foot in your mouth again...

Maybe you are a hypocritical, dumb assed Republican, I don't think that is a full excuse for your ignorance...

Last edited:

Of course you don't...

Yeah..and you have a black friend at work...yada...yada...yada...

I don't hate people, even those that pretend to be "color blind" on a message board.

Of course you don't...

I don't hate people, even those that pretend to be "color blind" on a message board.

As a matter of fact, I do have a black friend at work. Several. I have some away from work as well. I even have Hispanic friends. You need not take my word for, I know who I am. Your tone and attitude tell me all I need to know about you.

As for being color blind on a message board, unlike you, I make no assumptions and frankly, I couldn't care less. Believe it, don't believe it, makes me no nevermind.

Enjoy your stay on the board...

Of course you don't...

And Al and Jesse do this how exactly? Or are they held to a different standard for "racism"?

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, CC, life was calling...

Based on their history of repeatedly using derogatory terms to refer to people of other faiths, I believe them to be bigots.

"According to the Southern Poverty Law Center..."

Quit reading after that.

The premier left wing hate group in America deeming anyone else to be haters deserves nothing more then MEH.

So you plugged your fingers in your ears and went LA-LA-LA-LA-I-CANNOT-HEAR-YOU.

Here's the Mantra: The Mantra |

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
The billboard is clearly quoting from the Whitaker's Mantra.

You should be aware of the hate speech literally in front of your face, and especially its source.

Willful ignorance is not the way to go. Paging Edmund Burke...

Freedom of speech is a bitch, isn't it? On the other hand, you could always move to Russia.

Of course you don't...

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, CC, life was calling...

Based on their history of repeatedly using derogatory terms to refer to people of other faiths, I believe them to be bigots.
[MENTION=49013]reconmark[/MENTION]
HJmick is a cool dude...don't confuse him with the true racists! :up:

So you plugged your fingers in your ears and went LA-LA-LA-LA-I-CANNOT-HEAR-YOU.

Do you pay attention to what the KKK has to say? I sure the fuck don't.

It behooves one to know one's enemy. Otherwise one speaks from ignorance, which has been made abundantly evident here today.

I have paid very close attention to what WNs have to say. I have spent a lot of time among them. Yes, indeedy.

I know who my enemy is, anyone who thinks that words are offensive.

Does the radical left really think an inane billboard "inspired dozens of murders"? How absurd.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), the message originated in a 221-word Mantra written by white supremacist Robert Whitaker. The Mantra has inspired racial killings, including the 2011 deaths of 77 people in Norway.

The Mantra’s message — and the Alabama billboard — have been heavily promoted by Timothy Gallaher Murdock, who runs an online community for racists called White Rabbit Radio.

BrLtCLxCQAAw6EA-1-2-615x345.jpg

To all the trolls from Stormfront and Free Republic…. we got your number. You're not fooling anyone with your "I'm proud of my 'culture'… is that wrong?"

No. You're a racist pig.

Link to story
Who-the-hell peed in your Cheerios this morning?
tongue_smile.gif

It behooves one to know one's enemy. Otherwise one speaks from ignorance, which has been made abundantly evident here today.

I have paid very close attention to what WNs have to say. I have spent a lot of time among them. Yes, indeedy.

You and I share the same thought process. I've noticed that liberals are hyper sensitive to just about anything and everything. They make a 2yr old look rather mature and that's being kind. Most of us roll with the punches and keep going.. not leftists.. They want to criminalize speech..

Can I quote you the next time all of your buddies have a conniption because I use the term, "Teaper?"

Teapers are such hypocrites!

It is a simple fact the billboard in the OP is a quote from a White Nationalist screed. The evidence has been provided by way of a link to that screed.

It is a communication from one White Nationalist to other white supremacists. Pure and simple.
sky-is-falling.jpg

Of course you don't...

As a matter of fact, I do have a black friend at work. Several. I have some away from work as well. I even have Hispanic friends. You need not take my word for, I know who I am. Your tone and attitude tell me all I need to know about you.

As for being color blind on a message board, unlike you, I make no assumptions and frankly, I couldn't care less. Believe it, don't believe it, makes me no nevermind.

Enjoy your stay on the board...

Yeah...I have White friends and unlike you, we view each other as equals in all things.
Shove off now...

Forum List

Back