Racist Black Democrats and their Synchophants in the Media

Why is the media ignoring this? Didn't see it on the evening news. Why?
Republican Jewish Coalition demands resignation of Democratic leaders with ties to Farrakhan
How many people has Farrakhan killed in the last 30 years?

You need to find a new boogeyman
How man people did Hitler kill? What is it about Calypso Louie you admire?

Farrakhan has killed no one. All he does is preach his sermons and shows up for saviors day.
Not killing anyone isn't the point. His hateful racist rhetoric is the point and the fact that many black democrats support him is the point.

Republican Jewish Coalition demands resignation of Democratic leaders with ties to Farrakhan

Farrakhan has killed no one. All he does is preach his sermons and shows up for saviors day.
Not killing anyone isn't the point. His hateful racist rhetoric is the point and the fact that many black democrats support him is the point.

His rhetoric is because of white racism. That is the point.

Bullcorn. Read the OP.

He is mostly irrelevant in 2018
Why does his rhetoric upset you so much?
The better question is why it doesn't upset you.

Obviously, you base nothing on principle and are just another political hack if it doesn't.

Bullcorn. Read the OP.

His rhetoric is because of white racism. I don't need to read he OP again. I'm black and know why the NOI was formed.

Bullcorn. Read the OP.

His rhetoric is because of white racism. I don't need to read he OP again. I'm black and know why the NOI was formed.
I don't give a hoot what your skin color is. A racist is a racist, white, black, red, brown, yellow, etc.

Forum List

Back