Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

True as that may be... This case has far less to do with race, than it does one dumb fucking cop, who cannot even recognize her own home, killing an innocent person. Fuck her. And fuck whoever thought making her a cop was a good idea while were at it...

Cops are supposed to be really good at noticing details.
Yea on Detail not walking in to her house

Should have been manslaguter, funny watching democrats talk about how much they hate the way they look, hoping blacks see how desperate they need their votes lol
WTF are you even talking about???
What don’t you understand? Democrats pander to black racist,, to promote division. Hate the whites, we are bad, divide
True as that may be... This case has far less to do with race, than it does one dumb fucking cop, who cannot even recognize her own home, killing an innocent person. Fuck her. And fuck whoever thought making her a cop was a good idea while were at it...
Bull shit, many people have confessed they have done the same thing on accident in apartment complex designed like this. She just happened to have a gun and he was an aggressive black
None have said that
May have gone to a wrong floor, but never entered an apartment or killed someone......that would be murder

Should have been manslaguter, funny watching democrats talk about how much they hate the way they look, hoping blacks see how desperate they need their votes lol
What don’t you understand? Democrats pander to black racist,, to promote division. Hate the whites, we are bad, divide
Bull shit, many people have confessed they have done the same thing on accident in apartment complex designed like this. She just happened to have a gun and he was an aggressive black
None have said that
May have gone to a wrong floor, but never entered an apartment or killed someone......that would be murder
Yes they have, this was just a Bad Incident,, are you saying she did this in purpose because he’s black ? Lol

As aggressive as you might be if you were surprised by a stranger in your house? I think making race out of this whole thing is a mis-direction.

How many of these people ended up killing the tenant?
One it was a cop! And an aggressive black men .. sucks should have been man slaughter,, 6 months lose her job
Many including myself couldn't gi e a fuck what the intruder does for a living. They protect what's theirs. That's what free men do. Not everyone is awestruck, and enamoured by a costume. She was an intruder, simple and plain. And when the intruder was confronted, she killed the home owner. Case closed...

I live in Dallas -- she had no fights in her 5 years of Dallas PD service...

Which is why you are so worried about this murderer going to prison....afraid she is going to get her ass whooped...

You're a lying sack of shit...PROVE she hadn't been involved in taking down arrest-resisters. If she ducked a single fight she'd have been out of that patrol car and on administrative assignment...STFU stooge.

As aggressive as you might be if you were surprised by a stranger in your house? I think making race out of this whole thing is a mis-direction.
It plays a huge role,, most blacks are Encouraged to be aggressive and not think,, he would be alive today if he said “ he can I help you!”

Many including myself couldn't gi e a fuck what the intruder does for a living. They protect what's theirs. That's what free men do. Not everyone is awestruck, and enamoured by a costume. She was an intruder, simple and plain. And when the intruder was confronted, she killed the home owner. Case closed...

Another self-loathing cracker goes race-traitor....hang yourself, punk.

one dumb fucking cop, who cannot even recognize her own home, killing an innocent person. Fuck her. And fuck whoever thought making her a cop was a good idea while were at it...

Then again cops in many cases now are understaffed and work long hours. they often suffer burn out and one could imagine that when off the clock they are very human and can let down their guard. It would be interesting to see what her work load was like, I don't really know, just throwing that possibility out there.

How??

All I see are republicans pandering to neo-nazis and white supremacists....but I am sure that is ok with you huh

One it was a cop! And an aggressive black men .. sucks should have been man slaughter,, 6 months lose her job

Was he really *aggressive* or you're just thinking he was aggressive automatically because he's black? Because no

You’re saying she was intentionally being an intruder .. her intention was to break in his house??

Amber Guyger...

1. Killed an innocent man
2. Went into HIS apartment and then said she felt threatened
3. Ignored standard police procedures
4. Never called 9-11 to report an intruder, never requested backup
5. Did not attempt to administer first aid
Huh? If you think you are in your apartment and you are a cop with a gun you are 911 lol

Again, she is entering the apartment
The victim is the one trapped by a person with a gun, she could have backed off at any time without using lethal force

If she is a cop with a gun, she should follow police procedures. She was fired for not following procedure
Trapped? He was aggressively going after her, she probably would have been raped
Trolling is fun.....

Was he really *aggressive* or you're just thinking he was aggressive automatically because he's black? Because no
Yes .. put your self in her shoes. It was dark, she thought it was he apartment, his voice and movement was aggressive.. she did the right thing.. man slaughter

one dumb fucking cop, who cannot even recognize her own home, killing an innocent person. Fuck her. And fuck whoever thought making her a cop was a good idea while were at it...

Then again cops in many cases now are understaffed and work long hours. they often suffer burn out and one could imagine that when off the clock they are very human and can let down their guard. It would be interesting to see what her work load was like, I don't really know, just throwing that possibility out there.
I work 14 hours a day --- but I still manage to go to the right house everyday -- no matter how much the house across the street looks like mine....

Yes .. put your self in her shoes. It was dark, she thought it was he apartment, his voice and movement was aggressive.. she did the right thing.. man slaughter
It's a lot easier to put yourself in her shoes because she is not dead...

Funny how folks like you don't give a fuck about putting yourself in the shoes of the person who didn't do anything wrong....but since it is a black guy, that concept is just something you refuse to grasp....he had to be wrong somehow, fuck it -- lets just say he tried to rape her...

Trumpers are pathetic...

When I am exhausted I slow down and become more cautious, knowing I am likely to miss something or hurt myself, etc. Isn't that what most people do?

Forum List

Back