Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

I work 14 hours a day --- but I still manage to go to the right house everyday -- no matter how much the house across the street looks like mine....

And yet you can't find your ass with both hands around here......get lost, mutt.

Bull shit, many people have confessed they have done the same thing on accident in apartment complex designed like this. She just happened to have a gun and he was an aggressive black
How many of these people ended up killing the tenant?
One it was a cop! And an aggressive black men .. sucks should have been man slaughter,, 6 months lose her job

Was he really *aggressive* or you're just thinking he was aggressive automatically because he's black? Because no
Yes .. put your self in her shoes. It was dark, she thought it was he apartment, his voice and movement was aggressive.. she did the right thing.. man slaughter
It's a lot easier to put yourself in her shoes because she is not dead...

Funny how folks like you don't give a fuck about putting yourself in the shoes of the person who didn't do anything wrong....but since it is a black guy, that concept is just something you refuse to grasp....he had to be wrong somehow, fuck it -- lets just say he tried to rape her...

Trumpers are pathetic...
So your saying she did all this on purpose yes or no ?

True as that may be... This case has far less to do with race, than it does one dumb fucking cop, who cannot even recognize her own home, killing an innocent person. Fuck her. And fuck whoever thought making her a cop was a good idea while were at it...
Bull shit, many people have confessed they have done the same thing on accident in apartment complex designed like this. She just happened to have a gun and he was an aggressive black
One it was a cop! And an aggressive black men .. sucks should have been man slaughter,, 6 months lose her job
Many including myself couldn't gi e a fuck what the intruder does for a living. They protect what's theirs. That's what free men do. Not everyone is awestruck, and enamoured by a costume. She was an intruder, simple and plain. And when the intruder was confronted, she killed the home owner. Case closed...
You’re saying she was intentionally being an intruder .. her intention was to break in his house??
She's not going to prison for b&e...

Many including myself couldn't gi e a fuck what the intruder does for a living. They protect what's theirs. That's what free men do. Not everyone is awestruck, and enamoured by a costume. She was an intruder, simple and plain. And when the intruder was confronted, she killed the home owner. Case closed...
You’re saying she was intentionally being an intruder .. her intention was to break in his house??
She's not going to prison for b&e...
So she didn’t intentionally enter the man’s house to cause harm.

Was he really *aggressive* or you're just thinking he was aggressive automatically because he's black? Because no
Yes .. put your self in her shoes. It was dark, she thought it was he apartment, his voice and movement was aggressive.. she did the right thing.. man slaughter

Funny how folks like you don't give a fuck about putting yourself in the shoes of the person who didn't do anything wrong....but since it is a black guy, that concept is just something you refuse to grasp....he had to be wrong somehow, fuck it -- lets just say he tried to rape her...

Trumpers are pathetic...

I voted for Trump, will vote for him again, and I think the death of the man was a tragedy and really don't understand why or how the woman was THAT confused. Is it possible? Yes. Does she deserve Murder One? I'm not sure. But she is not innocent that's for sure. He didn't break into HER apt....

I live in Dallas -- she had no fights in her 5 years of Dallas PD service...

Which is why you are so worried about this murderer going to prison....afraid she is going to get her ass whooped...

You're a lying sack of shit...PROVE she hadn't been involved in taking down arrest-resisters. If she ducked a single fight she'd have been out of that patrol car and on administrative assignment...STFU stooge.
She didn't have any fights you d1c sucker......she killed an innocent man because her stupid ass went to the wrong house and goofy ass cheerleading for her.....

I bet you get your ass kicked a lot too...I see plenty of bitch in you....

Trumpers are pathetic...

I voted for Trump, will vote for him again, and I think the death of the man was a tragedy and really don't understand why or how the woman was THAT confused. Is it possible? Yes. Does she deserve Murder One? I'm not sure. But she is not innocent that's for sure. He didn't break into HER apt....
Then you think she did This on purpose .. that’s nuts and I disagree.. it was a tragic mistake.

Trumpers are pathetic...

The fact that you will vote for trump again is pathetic in and of itself.....

The fact that you are willing to acknowledge that she isn't innocent is somewhat redeeming aside from the fact if it were Trump who shot the guy, you would probably sing a different tune -- at least that is what Trump believes about his voters....

Trumpers are pathetic...

Then you think she did This on purpose .. that’s nuts and I disagree.. it was a tragic mistake.
and she has to pay for her mistake......

Trumpers are pathetic...

Adults have to pay for their mistakes. Especially when that mistake costs someone their life.

She didn't have any fights you d1c sucker......she killed an innocent man because her stupid ass went to the wrong house and goofy ass cheerleading for her.....

I bet you get your ass kicked a lot too...I see plenty of bitch in you....

Never lost a fight, pencil dick....wanna try me?

Trumpers are pathetic...

So it was a mistake.. you agree manslaughter I agree

Trumpers are pathetic...

Adults have to pay for their mistakes. Especially when that mistake costs someone their life.
I agree manslaughter

I work 14 hours a day --- but I still manage to go to the right house everyday -- no matter how much the house across the street looks like mine....

And yet you can't find your ass with both hands around here......get lost, mutt.
Yes I can...which is why I am not the one who got convicted for murder -- and I am also not the one butt hurt about it like yo bitch ass is....

My concerns has and will always lie with the family of the victim -- you know, the guy who was minding his business in his own damn house because he had his shit together enough to know which home is his

Trumpers are pathetic...

No you don't agree -- your depression fueled trolling had you claiming he tried to rape her...so fuck what you yapping about now...

Trumpers are pathetic...

No you don't agree -- your depression fueled trolling had you claiming he tried to rape her...so fuck what you yapping about now...
I was trolling the troll right winger ..

I agree with you it was a mistake.. she should get manslaughter

I agree with you it was a mistake.. she should get manslaughter

When it comes to justice, manslaughter seems to be rather tepid. I would have been satisfied with a manslaughter verdict also, but then I am not a part of the victim's family.

Edit: I would have been ok with manslaughter if they had given her at least 5 years for it.

Last edited:
Briefly, the small white police woman got off the elevator on the wrong floor (as have dozens of others) of her apartment building, walked into what she thought was her apartment after a 13 hour duty day and was confronted by a large black man who lived in that apartment. She was still in uniform. Believing she was in her apartment, she told the man to show his hands. He refused. He started moving toward her in the dark. She drew her service weapon and double-tapped him. He died shortly thereafter.

The judge is a large, belching, yawning, stretching black woman named Tammy Kemp. So far she has ignored a defense motion for mistrial since the DA defied a court order and gave the media an interview about the case, poisoning the jury pool. She has allowed a favorable picture of the victim to be placed in front of the jury. She has denied the defense expert testimony from police officers and experts in police shootings three times, not allowing the defense to defend their client. She's sure to get a conviction the way she's run this trial and sure to be overturned on appeal. It's obvious she wants to put this little white women in a prison at the mercy of her fellow-gigantic soul sisters. :eusa_eh:

Judge-Tammy-Kemp-via-LawCrime-Network.jpg

AP-Amber-Guyger-Trial-4.jpg

Judge blocks testimony that Dallas cop acted reasonably in shooting neighbor
God, you clan members are dumb as dirt. Don't you know that what goes around, comes around. Look at the number of blacks in this country wrongly convicted of crimes by all white juries. Good to see one of your own take it on the chops!

Briefly, the small white police woman got off the elevator on the wrong floor (as have dozens of others) of her apartment building, walked into what she thought was her apartment after a 13 hour duty day and was confronted by a large black man who lived in that apartment. She was still in uniform. Believing she was in her apartment, she told the man to show his hands. He refused. He started moving toward her in the dark. She drew her service weapon and double-tapped him. He died shortly thereafter.

The judge is a large, belching, yawning, stretching black woman named Tammy Kemp. So far she has ignored a defense motion for mistrial since the DA defied a court order and gave the media an interview about the case, poisoning the jury pool. She has allowed a favorable picture of the victim to be placed in front of the jury. She has denied the defense expert testimony from police officers and experts in police shootings three times, not allowing the defense to defend their client. She's sure to get a conviction the way she's run this trial and sure to be overturned on appeal. It's obvious she wants to put this little white women in a prison at the mercy of her fellow-gigantic soul sisters. :eusa_eh:

Judge-Tammy-Kemp-via-LawCrime-Network.jpg

AP-Amber-Guyger-Trial-4.jpg

Judge blocks testimony that Dallas cop acted reasonably in shooting neighbor
God, you clan members are dumb as dirt. Don't you know that what goes around, comes around. Look at the number of blacks in this country wrongly convicted of crimes by all white juries. Good to see one of your own take it on the chops!
Lol aren’t you white?

Forum List

Back