Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

Yes they have, this was just a Bad Incident,, are you saying she did this in purpose because he’s black ? Lol
I’m saying she used lethal force unnecessarily
She thought she was in her house.. are you Following the right story old man?
She was entering a dwelling
She could have backed off at any time...SHE had the choice, Jean didn’t.
She fired her weapon unnecessarily
Yes she thought she was entering HER DWELLING.. again are you following the same story?

She still was not being threatened. She chose to use lethal force unnecessarily
She was wrong
Huh!?? So you aren’t threatened if you came home and some black guy is in your house!? Again are you following the same story!? She said she thought it was her apartment.

Similar case
Opposite roles.
Black cop, white woman........innocent person killed

The cop thought he was threatened and fired

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...r-fatal-shooting-australian-woman-who-called/

The Minneapolis police officer who shot and killed an unarmed woman who had called authorities for help was convicted of murder on Tuesday, the coda to a dramatic, years-long case that provoked international indignation and forced changes in the city’s leadership.

A jury found the officer, Mohamed Noor, guilty of third-degree murder and manslaughter in the July 2017 death of Justine Damond, a 40-year-old Australian woman who had approached Noor’s squad car shortly after calling 911 to report a possible rape near her
home.

Same verdict. Guilty of murder

Yes they have, this was just a Bad Incident,, are you saying she did this in purpose because he’s black ? Lol

And we care about your opinion why ?
Who are you again?

The guy who asked you a question about why your opinion is worth more than an ounce of owl shit.
No seriously..

Who the fuk are you?

I think I answered that question.

But we'll try again.

I am the one who asked you why anyone thought your opinion was worth more than an ounce of owl shit.

Yes she thought she was entering HER DWELLING.. again are you following the same story?

She was wrong
Huh!?? So you aren’t threatened if you came home and some black guy is in your house!? Again are you following the same story!? She said she thought it was her apartment.
She used lethal force unnecessarily.
Her life was not threatened, she could have backed off at any time​

She was wrong

You were there ?

More owl shit ?

She was wrong
What are you reading? Lol she said she thought she was IN HER APARTMENT. What don’t you understand?

She was wrong

You were there ?

More owl shit ?
Jury wasn’t there either

Bull shit, many people have confessed they have done the same thing on accident in apartment complex designed like this. She just happened to have a gun and he was an aggressive black
How many of these people ended up killing the tenant?
One it was a cop! And an aggressive black men .. sucks should have been man slaughter,, 6 months lose her job

Was he really *aggressive* or you're just thinking he was aggressive automatically because he's black? Because no
Yes .. put your self in her shoes. It was dark, she thought it was he apartment, his voice and movement was aggressive.. she did the right thing.. man slaughter
It's a lot easier to put yourself in her shoes because she is not dead...

Funny how folks like you don't give a fuck about putting yourself in the shoes of the person who didn't do anything wrong....but since it is a black guy, that concept is just something you refuse to grasp....he had to be wrong somehow, fuck it -- lets just say he tried to rape her...

Trumpers are pathetic...
What's really pathetic is that you posited it first as a joke. He comes in much later and offers the exact same thing.. seriously? so clever.. WTF!

one dumb fucking cop, who cannot even recognize her own home, killing an innocent person. Fuck her. And fuck whoever thought making her a cop was a good idea while were at it...

Cops are supposed to be really good at noticing details.

Then again cops in many cases now are understaffed and work long hours. they often suffer burn out and one could imagine that when off the clock they are very human and can let down their guard. It would be interesting to see what her work load was like, I don't really know, just throwing that possibility out there.

When I am exhausted I slow down and become more cautious, knowing I am likely to miss something or hurt myself, etc. Isn't that what most people do?

Well she did work a 13 + hour shift that day, and i wonder if that was typical. she lived directly below the victim and Im thinking if you stepped out of an elevator the door, it would be in the exact same position in relation to the elevator. Apparently she was also distracted on the phone when she entered the apartment, so I could see how it is possible.
Now we hear she is found guilty of murder, but doesnt that take a motive? so what is the murder motive? she didnt like the black neighbor upstairs and wanted to throw away her life and carreer by murdering him?
I'm thinking not. IMHO she should be guilty of manslaughter , something along the lines of that Somali cop who killed a woman in Minneapolis a few years back. He still got about 13 years in prison but not life.

She was wrong
What are you reading? Lol she said she thought she was IN HER APARTMENT. What don’t you understand?

She was not in the apartment. She entered and could have left without firing. A man died

She was wrong

She was not in the apartment. She entered and could have left without firing. A man died
Huh? Are you telling us she meant to go in the wrong apartment?

If she were a black law enforcement officer result would have been different. Straight racist verdict. Murder is the wrong charge. Work a 12 hour shift and walk into wrong apartment...plausible.

She was wrong

Huh? Are you telling us she meant to go in the wrong apartment?
Are you fucking stupid or just trolling again?
Read what I posted

She was wrong

We’re you their? Nope. She’s white so you want to hang her. If the victim was white you wouldn’t give a shit.

If she were a black law enforcement officer result would have been different. Straight racist verdict. Murder is the wrong charge. Work a 12 hour shift and walk into wrong apartment...plausible.

Here is a case with a black law enforcement officer who shot a white woman unnecessarily......Same verdict

The Minneapolis police officer who shot and killed an unarmed woman who had called authorities for help was convicted of murder on Tuesday, the coda to a dramatic, years-long case that provoked international indignation and forced changes in the city’s leadership.

A jury found the officer, Mohamed Noor, guilty of third-degree murder and manslaughter in the July 2017 death of Justine Damond, a 40-year-old Australian woman who had approached Noor’s squad car shortly after calling 911 to report a possible rape near her home.

one dumb fucking cop, who cannot even recognize her own home, killing an innocent person. Fuck her. And fuck whoever thought making her a cop was a good idea while were at it...

Cops are supposed to be really good at noticing details.

Then again cops in many cases now are understaffed and work long hours. they often suffer burn out and one could imagine that when off the clock they are very human and can let down their guard. It would be interesting to see what her work load was like, I don't really know, just throwing that possibility out there.

When I am exhausted I slow down and become more cautious, knowing I am likely to miss something or hurt myself, etc. Isn't that what most people do?

Well she did work a 13 + hour shift that day, and i wonder if that was typical. she lived directly below the victim and Im thinking if you stepped out of an elevator the door, it would be in the exact same position in relation to the elevator. Apparently she was also distracted on the phone when she entered the apartment, so I could see how it is possible.
Now we hear she is found guilty of murder, but doesnt that take a motive? so what is the murder motive? she didnt like the black neighbor upstairs and wanted to throw away her life and carreer by murdering him?
I'm thinking not. IMHO she should be guilty of manslaughter , something along the lines of that Somali cop who killed a woman in Minneapolis a few years back. He still got about 13 years in prison but not life.
Excellent post. The Marxist anti-white racists on this board will disagree. She’s white...she wears a badge. Therefore Democrats think she is Satan.

Here is a case with a black law enforcement officer who shot a white woman unnecessarily......Same verdict

A jury found the officer, Mohamed Noor, guilty of third-degree murder and manslaughter in the July 2017 death of Justine Damond, a 40-year-old Australian woman who had approached Noor’s squad car shortly after calling 911 to report a possible rape near her home.
He got life? Any motherfucker named “Mohammad Noor” shouldn’t be wearing a badge in this country post 9-11.

Briefly, the small white police woman got off the elevator on the wrong floor (as have dozens of others) of her apartment building, walked into what she thought was her apartment after a 13 hour duty day and was confronted by a large black man who lived in that apartment. She was still in uniform. Believing she was in her apartment, she told the man to show his hands. He refused. He started moving toward her in the dark. She drew her service weapon and double-tapped him. He died shortly thereafter.

The judge is a large, belching, yawning, stretching black woman named Tammy Kemp. So far she has ignored a defense motion for mistrial since the DA defied a court order and gave the media an interview about the case, poisoning the jury pool. She has allowed a favorable picture of the victim to be placed in front of the jury. She has denied the defense expert testimony from police officers and experts in police shootings three times, not allowing the defense to defend their client. She's sure to get a conviction the way she's run this trial and sure to be overturned on appeal. It's obvious she wants to put this little white women in a prison at the mercy of her fellow-gigantic soul sisters. :eusa_eh:

Judge-Tammy-Kemp-via-LawCrime-Network.jpg

AP-Amber-Guyger-Trial-4.jpg

Judge blocks testimony that Dallas cop acted reasonably in shooting neighbor
In other words, the trigger happy little nutball was so terrified by the sight of a black man, she didnt even realize that the furniture was different...the paint...the wall decor...

She was so terrified, she killed him. If he had been a white guy, he would be alive right now.

She got her day in court. She lost. So says the jury.

Briefly, the small white police woman got off the elevator on the wrong floor (as have dozens of others) of her apartment building, walked into what she thought was her apartment after a 13 hour duty day and was confronted by a large black man who lived in that apartment. She was still in uniform. Believing she was in her apartment, she told the man to show his hands. He refused. He started moving toward her in the dark. She drew her service weapon and double-tapped him. He died shortly thereafter.

The judge is a large, belching, yawning, stretching black woman named Tammy Kemp. So far she has ignored a defense motion for mistrial since the DA defied a court order and gave the media an interview about the case, poisoning the jury pool. She has allowed a favorable picture of the victim to be placed in front of the jury. She has denied the defense expert testimony from police officers and experts in police shootings three times, not allowing the defense to defend their client. She's sure to get a conviction the way she's run this trial and sure to be overturned on appeal. It's obvious she wants to put this little white women in a prison at the mercy of her fellow-gigantic soul sisters. :eusa_eh:

In other words, the trigger happy little nutball was so terrified by the sight of a black man, she didnt even realize that the furniture was different...the paint...the wall decor...

She was so terrified, she killed him. If he had been a white guy, he would be alive right now.

She got her day in court. She lost. So says the jury.
It was dark. All she could see was eyes and teeth.

The woman walked into the apartment and shot the law abiding home owner - to death. Testimony was that the entrance to this apartment included a doormat which she didn't have at her apartment, but she entered anyway, and even though it wasn't the same inside, or out, she shot the man in the apartment in his own home. Damn skippy this woman should go to jail.

When I was younger, one of my schoolmates got very drunk one night and walked in a house one street over from his parents' house, walked upstairs, laid down on one of the beds and fell asleep. He terrified the elderly couple who lived in the house but no one was in any way harmed. This kid was arrested, faced a number of serious charges and nearly went to jail, and he didn't harm anyone. This woman, who had no legal right to be in that apartment, shot and killed the homeowner.

Forum List

Back