Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

Briefly, the small white police woman got off the elevator on the wrong floor (as have dozens of others) of her apartment building, walked into what she thought was her apartment after a 13 hour duty day and was confronted by a large black man who lived in that apartment. She was still in uniform. Believing she was in her apartment, she told the man to show his hands. He refused. He started moving toward her in the dark. She drew her service weapon and double-tapped him. He died shortly thereafter.

The judge is a large, belching, yawning, stretching black woman named Tammy Kemp. So far she has ignored a defense motion for mistrial since the DA defied a court order and gave the media an interview about the case, poisoning the jury pool. She has allowed a favorable picture of the victim to be placed in front of the jury. She has denied the defense expert testimony from police officers and experts in police shootings three times, not allowing the defense to defend their client. She's sure to get a conviction the way she's run this trial and sure to be overturned on appeal. It's obvious she wants to put this little white women in a prison at the mercy of her fellow-gigantic soul sisters. :eusa_eh:

Judge-Tammy-Kemp-via-LawCrime-Network.jpg

AP-Amber-Guyger-Trial-4.jpg

Judge blocks testimony that Dallas cop acted reasonably in shooting neighbor

The woman walked into the apartment and shot the law abiding home owner - to death. Testimony was that the entrance to this apartment included a doormat which she didn't have at her apartment, but she entered anyway, and even though it wasn't the same inside, or out, she shot the man in the apartment in his own home. Damn skippy this woman should go to jail.

When I was younger, one of my schoolmates got very drunk one night and walked in a house one street over from his parents' house, walked upstairs, laid down on one of the beds and fell asleep. He terrified the elderly couple who lived in the house but no one was in any way harmed. This kid was arrested, faced a number of serious charges and nearly went to jail, and he didn't harm anyone. This woman, who had no legal right to be in that apartment, shot and killed the homeowner.
Appeal the case. Judge was biased. Violation of her procedural due process rights.

Briefly, the small white police woman got off the elevator on the wrong floor (as have dozens of others) of her apartment building, walked into what she thought was her apartment after a 13 hour duty day and was confronted by a large black man who lived in that apartment. She was still in uniform. Believing she was in her apartment, she told the man to show his hands. He refused. He started moving toward her in the dark. She drew her service weapon and double-tapped him. He died shortly thereafter.

The judge is a large, belching, yawning, stretching black woman named Tammy Kemp. So far she has ignored a defense motion for mistrial since the DA defied a court order and gave the media an interview about the case, poisoning the jury pool. She has allowed a favorable picture of the victim to be placed in front of the jury. She has denied the defense expert testimony from police officers and experts in police shootings three times, not allowing the defense to defend their client. She's sure to get a conviction the way she's run this trial and sure to be overturned on appeal. It's obvious she wants to put this little white women in a prison at the mercy of her fellow-gigantic soul sisters. :eusa_eh:

In other words, the trigger happy little nutball was so terrified by the sight of a black man, she didnt even realize that the furniture was different...the paint...the wall decor...

She was so terrified, she killed him. If he had been a white guy, he would be alive right now.

She got her day in court. She lost. So says the jury.
It was dark. All she could see was eyes and teeth.
And a scary person who was scary because he had dark skin, since she grew up in a racist household like yours.

The woman walked into the apartment and shot the law abiding home owner - to death. Testimony was that the entrance to this apartment included a doormat which she didn't have at her apartment, but she entered anyway, and even though it wasn't the same inside, or out, she shot the man in the apartment in his own home. Damn skippy this woman should go to jail.

When I was younger, one of my schoolmates got very drunk one night and walked in a house one street over from his parents' house, walked upstairs, laid down on one of the beds and fell asleep. He terrified the elderly couple who lived in the house but no one was in any way harmed. This kid was arrested, faced a number of serious charges and nearly went to jail, and he didn't harm anyone. This woman, who had no legal right to be in that apartment, shot and killed the homeowner.
There is no comparison in the two cases you mentioned. Was your high-school friend a police officer coming off duty? Nope.

In other words, the trigger happy little nutball was so terrified by the sight of a black man, she didnt even realize that the furniture was different...the paint...the wall decor...

She was so terrified, she killed him. If he had been a white guy, he would be alive right now.

And a scary person who was scary because he had dark skin, since she grew up in a racist household like yours.
It was dark? How could she see skin color? If she could, based on crime statistics, why would she not think a black man was committing a crime or n what she thought was “her” apartment?

Should have been manslaguter, funny watching democrats talk about how much they hate the way they look, hoping blacks see how desperate they need their votes lol
WTF are you even talking about???
What don’t you understand? Democrats pander to black racist,, to promote division. Hate the whites, we are bad, divide
True as that may be... This case has far less to do with race, than it does one dumb fucking cop, who cannot even recognize her own home, killing an innocent person. Fuck her. And fuck whoever thought making her a cop was a good idea while were at it...
Bull shit, many people have confessed they have done the same thing on accident in apartment complex designed like this. She just happened to have a gun and he was an aggressive black

No they didn't.

Why would I be scared of a black person?

True as that may be... This case has far less to do with race, than it does one dumb fucking cop, who cannot even recognize her own home, killing an innocent person. Fuck her. And fuck whoever thought making her a cop was a good idea while were at it...
Bull shit, many people have confessed they have done the same thing on accident in apartment complex designed like this. She just happened to have a gun and he was an aggressive black
None have said that
May have gone to a wrong floor, but never entered an apartment or killed someone......that would be murder
Yes they have, this was just a Bad Incident,, are you saying she did this in purpose because he’s black ? Lol
I’m saying she used lethal force unnecessarily

And we care about your opinion why ?
He's

"Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Top Poster Of Month"

Who are you again?

None have said that
May have gone to a wrong floor, but never entered an apartment or killed someone......that would be murder
Yes they have, this was just a Bad Incident,, are you saying she did this in purpose because he’s black ? Lol

He's

Top Poster Of Month"

Who are you again?

The guy who asked why his opinion was worth more than an ounce of owl shit.

Is there a problem here ?

Apparently so. Appears right winger has more posts than you and that you're just a jealous, butthurt, oft ignored, nobody by comparison. Sad :(

He didn’t have to be an intruder. She lived in an apartment building. It could have been someone doing emergency maintenance.

But it was ...
Shoot first, ask questions later

None have said that

He's

Top Poster Of Month"

Who are you again?
Bet your ass
USMB Poster of the Year two years running.
I was keynote speaker at the USMB Awards Ceremony last year

Should have been manslaguter, funny watching democrats talk about how much they hate the way they look, hoping blacks see how desperate they need their votes lol
WTF are you even talking about???
What don’t you understand? Democrats pander to black racist,, to promote division. Hate the whites, we are bad, divide

No they didn't.
Umm ok

None have said that

He's

Top Poster Of Month"

Who are you again?
Bet your ass

As voted on by deanrd ?

What awards:

Biggest liar: @Creptius
Biggest moron: deanrd
Biggest asshole: Fort Fun Indiana
Biggest turd overall: rightwinger

He's

Top Poster Of Month"

Who are you again?
Bet your ass

As voted on by deanrd ?

What awards:

My winning award from last year

It is mounted at USMB Headquarters between the USMB Gift Shop and Ladies Room

My parents were so proud

newsign.php

He's

Top Poster Of Month"

Who are you again?
Bet your ass

As voted on by deanrd ?

What awards:

My parents were so proud

newsign.php
I’m going to destroy you this year

He's

Top Poster Of Month"

Who are you again?
Bet your ass

As voted on by deanrd ?

What awards:

My parents were so proud

newsign.php
I’m going to destroy you this year

<Hint> Bribe the Mods

Bribes are the price we pay for USMB Poster Of The Year Awards........rightwinger

What ever happened to that Bart Simpson stinker? M_____? I miss that guy.. ;)

eta, Moonglow!

Last edited:

There is no comparison in the two cases you mentioned. Was your high-school friend a police officer coming off duty? Nope.

What does the occupation of the killer have to do with anything? Or race for that matter? It doesn't matter that the shooter was a small white woman, or that she was an off-duty cop, or that her victim was black.

The shooter walked into an apartment that clearly was not hers, and shot a law-abiding resident in his own home. How is this not a crime?

What if she went to a convince store, refused to pay for items, assaulted a store owner who is from India, went after a police officers weapon and was shot by that officer? Would that cause riots in the streets? It did in Ferguson. Bullshit double standard. So she is white...shot a black man...and is going to get life in prison for slavery that ended in 1866.

What does the occupation of the killer have to do with anything? Or race for that matter? It doesn't matter that the shooter was a small white woman, or that she was an off-duty cop, or that her victim was black.

The shooter walked into an apartment that clearly was not hers, and shot a law-abiding resident in his own home. How is this not a crime?
so you are saying she planned this?

Forum List

Back