She Walked Into The Wrong Apt
Stinking Drunk, Armed,
Aimed And Discharged A Projectile Weapon
That Blew Someone Away

If She Had Been In An Auto Collision On The Way Home
Stinking Drunk, And Killed Another Motorist
She'd Be Up For Murder
And This Guy Would Still Be Alive

actually, she wasn't drunk. Let's get the facts correct. She was distracted and maybe tired, but that still doesn't excuse her actions.
My ass. She was on the streets for a double-shift dealing with scumbags all night. She just wanted to go home and go to bed.

I doubt police unions allow double shifts, but I see cops sleeping all the time on one underground parking structure that is sort of dark.
Police rarely have to work very hard.
Only once in a while are there major crimes, accidents, or riots.
Most of the time, police have very little to do.

The woman walked into the apartment and shot the law abiding home owner - to death. Testimony was that the entrance to this apartment included a doormat which she didn't have at her apartment, but she entered anyway, and even though it wasn't the same inside, or out, she shot the man in the apartment in his own home. Damn skippy this woman should go to jail.

When I was younger, one of my schoolmates got very drunk one night and walked in a house one street over from his parents' house, walked upstairs, laid down on one of the beds and fell asleep. He terrified the elderly couple who lived in the house but no one was in any way harmed. This kid was arrested, faced a number of serious charges and nearly went to jail, and he didn't harm anyone. This woman, who had no legal right to be in that apartment, shot and killed the homeowner.
There is no comparison in the two cases you mentioned. Was your high-school friend a police officer coming off duty? Nope.

What does the occupation of the killer have to do with anything? Or race for that matter? It doesn't matter that the shooter was a small white woman, or that she was an off-duty cop, or that her victim was black.

The shooter walked into an apartment that clearly was not hers, and shot a law-abiding resident in his own home. How is this not a crime?
It’s “manslaughter” not “murder.”
She was convicted of murder
Disgraceful. Appeal.

When you kill someone in the commission of another crime, it's 2nd degree murder. She illegally entered the apartment so she shot him during the commission of that crime, making the correct charge is 2nd degree murder.

She didn't have any fights you d1c sucker......she killed an innocent man because her stupid ass went to the wrong house and goofy ass cheerleading for her.....

I bet you get your ass kicked a lot too...I see plenty of bitch in you....

Never lost a fight, pencil dick....wanna try me?
th

There is no comparison in the two cases you mentioned. Was your high-school friend a police officer coming off duty? Nope.

What does the occupation of the killer have to do with anything? Or race for that matter? It doesn't matter that the shooter was a small white woman, or that she was an off-duty cop, or that her victim was black.

The shooter walked into an apartment that clearly was not hers, and shot a law-abiding resident in his own home. How is this not a crime?
Disgraceful. Appeal.

When you kill someone in the commission of a crime, it's automatically murder.
That makes no sense

Stinking Drunk, Armed,
That Blew Someone Away

She'd Be Up For Murder

actually, she wasn't drunk. Let's get the facts correct. She was distracted and maybe tired, but that still doesn't excuse her actions.
My ass. She was on the streets for a double-shift dealing with scumbags all night. She just wanted to go home and go to bed.
I’ve worked countless doubles, and then some. Never “accidentally” killed someone.
First time for everything. Never heard of a driver falling asleep at the wheel after a long night of work? You have never been armed either? Dominos doesn’t require that from employees.

Stinking Drunk, Armed,
That Blew Someone Away

She'd Be Up For Murder

I’ve worked countless doubles, and then some. Never “accidentally” killed someone.
First time for everything. Never heard of a driver falling asleep at the wheel after a long night of work? You have never been armed either? Dominos doesn’t require that from employees.
Falling asleep would mean unconscious. Drawing a weapon, and firing it can only be done when a person is conscious. Bad analogy on your part...

Disgraceful. Appeal.

That makes no sense

She entered the apartment illegally. Then she shot the guy. She killed him during the illegal entry, which automatically ups this to 2nd degree murder.

Disgraceful. Appeal.

That makes no sense

She entered the apartment illegally. Then she shot the guy. She killed him during the illegal entry, which automatically ups this to 2nd degree murder.
So she meant to do it? Lol you don’t know the law

Stinking Drunk, Armed,
That Blew Someone Away

She'd Be Up For Murder

Falling asleep would mean unconscious. Drawing a weapon, and firing it can only be done when a person is conscious. Bad analogy on your part...
And if they feel threatened in what they perceived to be their residence. So then...why did she shoot him? Let’s get your take on this. Oh...yes...she got off work and suddenly said “Boy I really want to kill me a fucking ******!” Really? Is that what you think you goddamn simpleton?

And if they feel threatened in what they perceived to be their residence. So then...why did she shout him? Let’s get your take on this.
It really doesn’t matter what she perceived. All that matters is what really was. And she was in someone else’s house.

Disgraceful. Appeal.

That makes no sense

So she meant to do it? Lol you don’t know the law

Bush thinks she should be charged with "manslaughter" not "murder", because she didn't intend to kill the guy. I was pointing out that it doesn't matter whether she intended to kill him or not. Because she killed in the commission of another crime, the charge is automatically 2nd degree murder. If she'd planned to kill him it would be murder in the first degree.

And if they feel threatened in what they perceived to be their residence. So then...why did she shout him? Let’s get your take on this.
It really doesn’t matter what she perceived. All that matters is what really was. And she was in someone else’s house.
Of course it does.

The responses from the leftists here only you proves they should never be trusted with political power.

Forum List

Back