Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

Disgraceful. Appeal.

When you kill someone in the commission of a crime, it's automatically murder.
That makes no sense

She entered the apartment illegally. Then she shot the guy. She killed him during the illegal entry, which automatically ups this to 2nd degree murder.
So she meant to do it? Lol you don’t know the law

Bush thinks she should be charged with "manslaughter" not "murder", because she didn't intend to kill the guy. I was pointing out that it doesn't matter whether she intended to kill him or not. Because she killed in the commission of another crime, the charge is automatically 2nd degree murder. If she'd planned to kill him it would be murder in the first degree.
So she was charged with Breaking and entry ?? It was manslaughter.. I’ll ask you.. why do you side with black nationalist on this case?

Disgraceful. Appeal.

That makes no sense

She entered the apartment illegally. Then she shot the guy. She killed him during the illegal entry, which automatically ups this to 2nd degree murder.

Bush thinks she should be charged with "manslaughter" not "murder", because she didn't intend to kill the guy. I was pointing out that it doesn't matter whether she intended to kill him or not. Because she killed in the commission of another crime, the charge is automatically 2nd degree murder. If she'd planned to kill him it would be murder in the first degree.
What other “crime” did she commit knowingly and willfully? This is not a business. This is private residence we’re talking about here.

That makes no sense

So she was charged with Breaking and entry ?? It was manslaughter.. I’ll ask you.. why do you side with black nationalist on this case?
Because she is racist.

She Walked Into The Wrong Apt
Stinking Drunk, Armed,
Aimed And Discharged A Projectile Weapon
That Blew Someone Away

If She Had Been In An Auto Collision On The Way Home
Stinking Drunk, And Killed Another Motorist
She'd Be Up For Murder
And This Guy Would Still Be Alive

actually, she wasn't drunk. Let's get the facts correct. She was distracted and maybe tired, but that still doesn't excuse her actions.
My ass. She was on the streets for a double-shift dealing with scumbags all night. She just wanted to go home and go to bed.

I doubt police unions allow double shifts, but I see cops sleeping all the time on one underground parking structure that is sort of dark.
Police rarely have to work very hard.
Only once in a while are there major crimes, accidents, or riots.
Most of the time, police have very little to do.
Fuck you! They put their life on the line everyday in the United States. Where the fuck are you from pussy? Denmark? Germany? France?

Reckless Disregard
In addition to a killing that is intentional, but not premeditated, second-degree murder can also result from a defendant who acts to cause serious bodily harm. In such circumstances, although the defendant does not necessarily intend to kill, he or she acts to cause harm with the full knowledge that death might result. For instance, a wife who hits her husband in the head with a large rock, killing him, may be charged with second-degree murder even if she did not intend to kill him, as she would have known that such a blow to the head could kill him.

Similarly, when a defendant does not intend to kill, but acts with a complete and utter reckless disregard for human life, or “depraved heart,” this mental state is also sufficient for second-degree murder. One common example of “depraved heart murder” is where an individual shoots a gun into a crowd. He or she may not intend to kill, or to cause a particular person serious harm, but such actions demonstrate a total indifference to human life.

Reckless Disregard
In addition to a killing that is intentional, but not premeditated, second-degree murder can also result from a defendant who acts to cause serious bodily harm. In such circumstances, although the defendant does not necessarily intend to kill, he or she acts to cause harm with the full knowledge that death might result. For instance, a wife who hits her husband in the head with a large rock, killing him, may be charged with second-degree murder even if she did not intend to kill him, as she would have known that such a blow to the head could kill him.

Similarly, when a defendant does not intend to kill, but acts with a complete and utter reckless disregard for human life, or “depraved heart,” this mental state is also sufficient for second-degree murder. One common example of “depraved heart murder” is where an individual shoots a gun into a crowd. He or she may not intend to kill, or to cause a particular person serious harm, but such actions demonstrate a total indifference to human life.
Of course she INTENDED to kill this man in "her" apartment whom she perceived to be a threat.

My ass. She was on the streets for a double-shift dealing with scumbags all night. She just wanted to go home and go to bed.
I’ve worked countless doubles, and then some. Never “accidentally” killed someone.
First time for everything. Never heard of a driver falling asleep at the wheel after a long night of work? You have never been armed either? Dominos doesn’t require that from employees.
Falling asleep would mean unconscious. Drawing a weapon, and firing it can only be done when a person is conscious. Bad analogy on your part...
And if they feel threatened in what they perceived to be their residence. So then...why did she shout him? Let’s get your take on this.
It really doesn’t matter what she perceived. All that matters is what really was. And she was in someone else’s house.

The law on self defense is all about perception....if a person is in reasonable fear of their life or of great bodily harm they are legally entitled to use lethal force.

This lady made a honest mistake....the same mistake many people in that complex had made.....sending her to prison for making a mistake will not bring back the life of the black.

More people die by accident in this country than any other cause. That is all this case was a tragic accident....yet the state contrived to turn an accident into murder....another reminder of the times we live in.

Last edited:
Bet your ass
USMB Poster of the Year two years running.
I was keynote speaker at the USMB Awards Ceremony last year

As voted on by deanrd ?

What awards:

Biggest liar: @Creptius
Biggest moron: deanrd
Biggest asshole: Fort Fun Indiana
Biggest turd overall: rightwinger

My winning award from last year

It is mounted at USMB Headquarters between the USMB Gift Shop and Ladies Room

My parents were so proud

newsign.php
I’m going to destroy you this year

<Hint> Bribe the Mods
I dont have your knee pads
You have your own.

I’ve worked countless doubles, and then some. Never “accidentally” killed someone.
First time for everything. Never heard of a driver falling asleep at the wheel after a long night of work? You have never been armed either? Dominos doesn’t require that from employees.
Falling asleep would mean unconscious. Drawing a weapon, and firing it can only be done when a person is conscious. Bad analogy on your part...
And if they feel threatened in what they perceived to be their residence. So then...why did she shout him? Let’s get your take on this.
It really doesn’t matter what she perceived. All that matters is what really was. And she was in someone else’s house.

The law on self defense is all about perception....if a person is in reasonable fear of their life or of great bodily harm they are legally entitled to use lethal force.

This lady made a honest mistake....the same mistake many people in that complex had made.....sending her to prison for making a mistake will not bring back the life of the black.
Youre really stuck on the race thing aren’t you?

As voted on by deanrd ?

What awards:

Biggest liar: @Creptius
Biggest moron: deanrd
Biggest asshole: Fort Fun Indiana
Biggest turd overall: rightwinger

My winning award from last year

It is mounted at USMB Headquarters between the USMB Gift Shop and Ladies Room

My parents were so proud

newsign.php
I’m going to destroy you this year

<Hint> Bribe the Mods
I dont have your knee pads
You have your own.
Damn I can’t make mom
Jokes here lol

No dragon lady doesn’t know the law.. she fabricated her story
if a person is in reasonable fear of their life or of great bodily harm they are legally entitled to use lethal force.
And that's not reasonable, when you have made the unreasonable choices she had made, including shooting a guy sitting on not her couch.
So you believe she intended to break in and shoot him?
Why do you side with black nationalist?

if a person is in reasonable fear of their life or of great bodily harm they are legally entitled to use lethal force.
And that's not reasonable, when you have made the unreasonable choices she had made, including shooting a guy sitting on not her couch.

What are the odds that a police officer will mistake someone else's apartment for her own?....what are the odds that in this same apartment the resident left his front door unlocked? If he had locked his door he would still be alive...negligence on his part......the police constantly tell people to lock their doors....especially in an apartment complex where all kinds of folks wander around.

Bottom line....this is karma....this guy for whatever reason was destined to meet his fate that night.

More people die by accident in this country than any other cause. That is all this case was a tragic accident....yet the state contrived to turn an accident into murder....another reminder of the times we live in.
Shes white and a black man died. Everything else is irrelevant to the left

Seems you're ignoring the facts and basing your arguments on race alone

What are the odds that a police officer will mistake someone else's apartment for her own?....what are the odds that in this same apartment the resident left his front door unlocked? If he had locked his door he would still be alive...negligence on his part......the police constantly tell people to lock their doors....especially in an apartment complex where all kinds of folks wander around.

Bottom line....this is karma....this guy for whatever reason was destined to meet his fate that night.
Blame the victim... How shrewd. We’ve never seen that approach before. My door is unlocked right now come to think of it...

Seems you're ignoring the facts and basing your arguments on race alone
Actually race has never been a factor in this case for me. It never even made it that far.

Forum List

Back